The Euro 2016 Thread

Chicog

This game tonight against Iceland for England is not easy. Iceland have started with the same 11 every game so far. A smart move for a country that size. I'm always a firm believer in, "if it works don't fix it" for knock out football (i know it was a mini league but the principle is the same for this tournament)

Iceland have a game plan and stick to it. England will have much more of the ball and they do have the players that can put the ball in the back of the net. Iceland will be hoping for pens IMO, obviously it goes with out saying they'd love a win before hand.

I willbe suppirting iceland tonight (i'm a Jock but far from Anti English as i normally want them to win) Iceland is the only place in Europe i like, i love the people and country.....

But, i actually think England will get it together tonight. On paper, aside from Spain, they have the best team in the Euros for me.

what time is the game tonight?

2am Thai time blink.png

Think i will set the alarm and go to the English pub next door. Im really curious about this game

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skrtel still an unabashed idiot but blushes saved.

Like so many other, a thug who can play football.

skrtel isn't a thug. i wish he was. he's a massive powderpuff fanny disguised as a shaven-headed hardman.

Skrtel still an unabashed idiot but blushes saved.

Like so many other, a thug who can play football.

skrtel isn't a thug. i wish he was. he's a massive powderpuff fanny disguised as a shaven-headed hardman.

biggrin.png

would have been a nightmare final.

Spain....this way.................that way...................this way..........................that way.........., or........maybe that way.................1000 times more (you get it).

Italy......relax................relax................relax..............wait....wait...wait.................1000 times more (you get it).

Italy score, and rest of the world say..........that's it......darling,we have any frozen pizza or we have to order, before the next match?

Rest of the match is the same as the 2 first lines, in addition to all cheating.

God knows those 2 teams have cheaters.

Thank you one of them is out.

Yes it seems like the end of the surprises for this tournament.

Well , let's wait until England have played against Iceland , I love surprises.

I meant, when a bigger nation play against a minor footballing nation.

The England-Island match is an even steven match between two minors, where one think they are a major player..

Belgium vs Italy final . 0-2 score, put your house on it

I went to bed at half time in the Italy vs Spain game. Italy were very impressive as a team. Think the winner of the best two teams in it still, Germany vs Italy, will be champs.

i watched the whole game italy although only one goal in it for 90minutes they were much the better side,spain need to put some of their players out to grass,they have had their best yrs.where italy are coming to the fore.

germany v italy should be a good final

i watched the whole game italy although only one goal in it for 90minutes they were much the better side,spain need to put some of their players out to grass,they have had their best yrs.where italy are coming to the fore.

Italy have been my bet from the start.

They are always very hard to score against.

Italy have been my bet from the start.

They are always very hard to score against.

City played Juventus this past season, and their rock solid 11 man defence (including Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini) were the best I've seen at defending as a TEAM and quick counter attacking. That team last night was actually quite entertaining for an Italian team and I enjoyed watching them.

Roonie is on £300,000 a week. Think about that.

Think of the money he lost on the Friday before the game. Him and other from England who had their money and investments in pounds. Had to be a distraction.

I think I will keep it on topic thanks. Plenty other posts about this.

so its wales v belgium we might have a chance if they play that lukaku up front,i have seen him play the last 3games and he is a liability.

that was till they took him off,then 2goals in 5minutes.

they not only played him for part of the game BUT THE WHOLE 90minutes.

i was a bit concerned about the ref.who seemed to want to make a name for himself,in the first 10minutes,3 tackles,no warnings,no cautions,but 3 straight yellows

against wales.what side we can put out against portugal ? they havnt scored not one goal in any 90 minutes play.

a day to be proud of.

A TRUE TAFF

Edited by meatboy

I'm actually 1/8th Welsh through a grandad born in a place I can't even pronounce.

I hope I don't get called up now they've lost Ramsey and Davies for the semi.

I had a Welsh girlfriend once for a year or so (in my forties and this being the UK, so was she).

Does that count?

She was mental - I loved Swansea and the people - but after I chatted to one of her best friends at dinner she accused me of fancying the other and threw stuff at me drawing the usually over-dramatic quantities of blood from a skull graze. Dumped her next day ..... and no, I didn't take up with her friend*!

[*but yes, I did fancy hergigglem.gif ]