The Euro 2016 Thread

Chicog

Thai Expat TV has packed up for me so can not watch it! Thanks Thai Expat TV

Not sure you can blame them.Weather conditions from wherever they take off the satellite was probaly the reason,lot of monsoonal activity.

I switched to 365 sport Ch 26 ? which I have in conjunction with Expat TV and it was fine

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai Expat TV has packed up for me so can not watch it! Thanks Thai Expat TV

Not sure you can blame them.Weather conditions from wherever they take off the satellite was probaly the reason,lot of monsoonal activity.

I switched to 365 sport Ch 26 ? which I have in conjunction with Expat TV and it was fine

It was them and still had the problem today but now sorted THEIR end. So I can blame them, meanwhile back to the Euro 2016 thread........

Who would have thought it? Germany v Poland - a workmanlike tedious game with 5 mins to go. Guess the Poles don't see it that way if they can hang on for a draw.

Looks like Spain or Italy so far but too early to lay money on it.

Its a poor tournament so far Santi...no one team has shone at all.

Yes - and poor is probably being kind. The whole thing is pretty dire really. So many big names underperforming (most of them from Man Citysmile.png )

i think the tournament re-format has done for a lot of them - when it's just top 2 from each group through you are familiar with it and know what you need to do. this 4 extra best-third-place teams has messed with heads a bit. hopefully the third group games will see teams needing to win playing more competitive games and going a bit more attacking.

Who would have thought it? Germany v Poland - a workmanlike tedious game with 5 mins to go. Guess the Poles don't see it that way if they can hang on for a draw.

Looks like Spain or Italy so far but too early to lay money on it.

I switched off after 30 minutes, and went to bed.

Reading the news today, it was a good decision.

Boring stuff.

Sweden has 60% of the possessions.

The Italians do what they are best in the world in, diving, holding, tugging, pulling, and all the other trickery from their playbook.

Almost as it is a universal understanding among the referees that Italy will do this, so it is ok for them to do it.

They probably score a goal or two, and then apply more tricks to keep the lead.

Edited by Travel2003

Czech v Croatia the most dramatic match so far. The Croat itches would have been a tip for an outside shot at the title, until Modric went off. Looks like both teams will have to play the rest of the tournament without their most talented and creative midfielders - Modric and Rosizcky.

Nice to see that there are now 2 teams at the tournament with <deleted> more stupid fans than the English. Another empty warning + piddly fine coming up from UEFA no doubt (haven't seen the news this morning yet)

As amazing it is that still loots of people carry pyrotechnics into the stadia, these Croatian troublemakers have even broadcasted their intentions long time ago that they will do this, and continue to do this, in order to embarrass the Croatian FA.

And, again and again, the Frog Security let them slip through.

As amazing it is that still loots of people carry pyrotechnics into the stadia, these Croatian troublemakers have even broadcasted their intentions long time ago that they will do this, and continue to do this, in order to embarrass the Croatian FA.

And, again and again, the Frog Security let them slip through.

i used to know a lad who was part of the croatia zagreb hoolie firm. utter lunatic, them boys just love a mither. i'm sure there's other ways of embarrassing your domestic fa without ruining things for the players out on the pitch who you're supposed to be there to spport.u

Raheem Sterling’s performances for England have come under fire from some – but one fan has had enough.

Not only does Aaron Bamford want the Manchester City winger dropped for Monday’s final Group B game with Slovakia, but is demanding the 21-year-

old be removed from the squad completely.

And Three Lions fan Aaron has taken the bold move of setting up a JustGiving page in an attempt to try and raise the money needed to bring Sterling

back to these shores.

Please give generously!

Raheem Sterlings performances for England have come under fire from some but one fan has had enough.

Not only does Aaron Bamford want the Manchester City winger dropped for Mondays final Group B game with Slovakia, but is demanding the 21-year-

old be removed from the squad completely.

And Three Lions fan Aaron has taken the bold move of setting up a JustGiving page in an attempt to try and raise the money needed to bring Sterling

back to these shores.

Please give generously!

Very patriotic, not!

Glad to see Cristiano Ronaldo having a nightmare shocker and missing the penalty against Austria,after hearing what a dick he'd been after the first match refusing to shake hands with the Iceland players or swap his shirt.
I can't stand primadonas like that stuck up their own backsides!

.... and perfectly suited to no other club on earth than the one he is with. I wonder whether it is chicken or egg - would the likes of Messi, Suarez and Iniesta be like him had they gone to Madrid? Even the despised (within the rest of Germany) Bayern does not seem to breed primads.

Mind you, Madrid with its sense of entitlement does not infect all its players. You can hardly accuse Modric of that failing and even Bale post the pants episode is not prone to look-at-me antics.

I wonder how many hours a week Ronaldo spent in front of the mirror perfecting his post goal camera poses. Probably employed video and modelling consultants!

Lukaku seems to understand he need to step up since he is only playing for his future contracts, like rest of the mercenaries.

Hungarian fans the latest in the endless series of trouble with fans.

France should stick to what they can, arranging the tennis.

Utterly useless nation to arrange anything of big dimensions.

Edited by Travel2003