Fax To E-mail

astral

I know we covered this some time ago, but I cannot find it with the Search facility. :o

Sending faxes is easy. I use my Net2Phone account.

Now I need to set up a fax service for incoming faxes so that I can receive them by e-mail.

What is the best and most economic choice?

Thanks

We use www.efax.com. Not sure about the price but we've been using them for years now and I can't imagine that it's that expensive.

Dumb ass geo-locationing takes me to the Hong Kong version of the site and it's all Chinese to me so I can't check the price for you.

I know we covered this some time ago, but I cannot find it with the Search facility. :o

Sending faxes is easy. I use my Net2Phone account.

Now I need to set up a fax service for incoming faxes so that I can receive them by e-mail.

What is the best and most economic choice?

Thanks

we use j2.com (jConnect) as a free back-up to our 'real' fax line.

j2 provides you with a free number in the US (if you want a regional number in Asia you'll have to pay) and forward the fax and voice mail to your e-mail address for free.

our fax/voicemail# is 1-209-644-5888

Link to free jConnect

opalhort

We use www.efax.com. Not sure about the price but we've been using them for years now and I can't imagine that it's that expensive.

I use efax, and to receive faxes to your e-mail is FREE. I'd say that's also an exceptional value. :o

They only charge if you want to SEND faxes, so for Astral, this seems to be what he needs?

efax assigns to you a fax number in the USA, but I believe you can change (for a fee?) to a phone number in other countries. I've been using them for several months and have no complaints. Whenever anybody sends me a fax, I promptly receive it via e-mail.