Mexico agrees extradition of drug boss ‘El Chapo’ Guzman to United States

rooster59

Mexico agrees extradition of drug boss ‘El Chapo’ Guzman to United States

post-247607-0-32626400-1463789817_thumb.

Mexico has agreed to extradite drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman to the United States where he’s facing murder, money laundering and drug smuggling charges.

It’s understood authorities cleared the move after receiving assurances that Guzman will not face the death penalty.

Guzman, who was the world’s most wanted drug boss until his capture in January, headed the Sinaloa cartel.

Earlier this month, he was transfered from a jail in central Mexico to a facility in Ciudad Juarez on the US border, a move seen as a step closer to extradition.

Mexican authorities say they tracked him down following his meeting with Hollywood actor Sean Penn as he sought to make a movie about his life shortly after his audacious escape through a tunnel from a high-security penitentiary last year.

Before that breakout Guzman had already fled prison, going on the run for more than a decade.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-21

Chapo won't be able to break out of a max security US prison.

In the bigger picture, the US & FDA via its self-defeating drug laws, creates people like Chapo. If drugs were legal, half the problems of illegal drugs would disappear in a week. The biggest addiction is law enforcement agencies to the massive influxes of money they get from the failed War on Drugs. Alcoholic drink companies and Big Pharma also don't want recreational drugs legalized (except alcohol). Those are a modicum of the many grave reasons why the War on Drugs is corrupt to the core.

The US is slowly coming to its senses, for example: legalizing hemp and pot in some States. S.E. Asia, for its part, is still stuck in neanderthal mentality re; draconian drug laws. (non offense to Neanderthals). S.E. Asia will ease up (because it always follow the US's DEA), but not for 10 to 50 yrs.

Begs the age old question,, what's the point in being a ruthless drug baron with billions in dollars

and assets, if you going to be hunted like a rabid dog and spend the rest of your life in jail dreaming

to be back home again ?.......

Having billions of dollars,in the nick,is better than having F##K all.With billions of dollars,there will always be someone dreaming up a plan to get you out for a price.Christ for that sort of money you could hire the entire Thai army,but upon reflection..no,maybe not a good idea.facepalm.gif

Maybe Trump will let him out, saying something like, "Hey folks, he's a businessman and a billionaire like me. He can't be all bad. Plus, he likes guns like me, so come on folks, whadya say. Let's let him out. Plus he told me, as soon as he gets home, he'll crack open his piggy bank and send me 30 billion dollars to build that wall."

With the way mexican illegals and drug cartels have infiltrated the US during the Bush and Obama administrations, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some mexican-style assaults and hostage taking of government officials to get him out of federal prison.

Begs the age old question,, what's the point in being a ruthless drug baron with billions in dollars

and assets, if you going to be hunted like a rabid dog and spend the rest of your life in jail dreaming

to be back home again ?.......

Its like a being a rock star. Live fast love hard and die young. The Mexicans make up and sing songs about these "heroes" They are called Narcocorrido's. Hey El Chapo wave goodbye Mexico hello USA where you will be to stay.

Before he crosses that border I hope he has access to a Mexican priest to confess all his sins. He may find the priests on the American side not to his liking or theirs for that matter. He may have to pony up more than the 30 pieces of silver that got his sins abolished by priests in Mexico.

With the way mexican illegals and drug cartels have infiltrated the US during the Bush and Obama administrations, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some mexican-style assaults and hostage taking of government officials to get him out of federal prison.

It has been going on longer than that. Try Nixon and the failed 'War on Drugs' onwards. Nixon set up Chapos business model.

Drug Cartels Rely On Big Banks To Launder Profits

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2014/03/20/291934724/awash-in-cash-drug-cartels-rely-on-big-banks-to-launder-profits

************************************************************************************************************************************

What a lot of rubbish, if you believe everything you read and hear on the sanitized media then you are a fool,,

banks in America should be re-named ''money laundries of america''

I'm not writing anymore,, research it yourself, it's plain obvious,, it's all a show.