Udon man borrows his friend's motorbike to go and rape his girlfriend

webfact

Udon man borrows his friend's motorbike to go and rape his girlfriend

u.jpg

UDON THANI: -- An Udon man borrowed his friend's motorbike to go and rape his pal's girlfriend. But she fought back and bit his tongue causing the assailant to flee covered in blood.

Wallop Klomkliang,25, was soon arrested by Samut Prakarn police and though he initially denied involvement he later admitted his crime Sunday.

"Ae" and girlfriend "Som" (both assumed names), both 25, were in their rented room in a block in Soi Sapbunchai 31, Bang Muang, Samut Prakarn when the girl complained of a stomach ache so Ae decided to ride off on his motorbike to buy some medication at the end of the soi reported Daily News.

On the way he met Wallop drinking and stopped for a chat. Wallop asked to borrow his bike to go and buy some pork balls. He didn't come back for fully one hour and when he did his mouth was covered in blood. He said he had got in a fight and Ae thought nothing much of it.

But after Ae had bought the meds and returned home he found his girlfriend in a state of shock. There were bloodstains in their shared room. She said that Wallop had entered the room and tried to rape her. He had put his hand on her throat and tried to kiss her but she had fought back and managed to bite his tongue very hard. Wallop then ran off.

Ae called police and Wallop was arrested at his lodgings in a nearby soi.

He initially denied involvement but later admitted that he had fancied his friend's girlfriend for a long time because she was attractive. He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said.

He added that he borrowed Ae's motorcycle and went to their room where he let himself in with the key on the key ring.

Police detained him Sunday as they prepare their case.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-23

At least the rape victim can manage to point at the accused rapissed, under police supervision for the usual bizarre re-enactment complete with more finger pointing..

No more French kissing for that man for a while.

he said he was drunk and had an urge for sex.

so he will be free i guess . this excuse is legit in thai law

No he won't. Why would you say that an excuse like that is legitimate in Thai law? You must have missed this..."Police detained him Sunday as they prepare their case".

Ok perhaps I have it wrong but surely in a re-enactment they dont get the perpetrator and the girl together again so the girl can show what / how he tried to commit the crime..... Im not being funny here in regards to the actual sex part rather Im somewhat appalled if true that the girl would have to relive the whole scene again...... if indeed it is the girl herself that has to take part in the re-enactment then it would seem a very barbaric and careless way for the police to gather evidence....... almost smacks of " get over it love you'll be right" , "now lad show us how you did it" ..........

The again the reported response by police to one of the family members ; I think it was the sister, of the British Koh Tao murders was " go make another one" so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.....

At least the rape victim can manage to point at the accused rapissed, under police supervision for the usual bizarre re-enactment complete with more finger pointing..

No more French kissing for that man for a while.

Should warn the cell boss...

Thankfully it was only attempted rape, but even so not nice for the lady concerned and hope he will be put somewhere he can not try again.

I hope he either gets a slap on the wrist or a 500 baht fine at most.

I'm sure the talk that "Ae" wants to have with him may dish out a little bit more justice than the actual system seems to be capable off...........................wink.png

And again, what gives the media the right to post pictures of the victim like that? The poor girl, while admittedly deserves credit for fighting back, surely doesn't need her picture broadcast while still in a state of shock.

Edited by chrisinth

"He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said." !!!!

The frightening thing is that they use the drunk excuse for every horrible crime possible !!! or ? are they really loosing there minds while drinking ???

then, Thailand would be far more dangerous than I initially taught !!!!

Best regards.

"He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said." !!!!

The frightening thing is that they use the drunk excuse for every horrible crime possible !!! or ? are they really loosing there minds while drinking ???

then, Thailand would be far more dangerous than I initially taught !!!!

Best regards.

Or......are the 2 scenarios you entertain-true!

Which then would mean thailand is more dangerous than you initially thought...smile.png

If the girlfriend was sick and needed medicine, why stop on the way to chat with a buddy and lend him his motorbike?

And if the pharmacy was at the end of the soi, did he really have to wait one hour doing nothing?

I would have thought after 159 posts, you would be starting to get some idea of how things work here.

Once you forget logic & common sense you'll get the hang of it.

"he said he was drunk and had an urge for sex."

Oh man, someone should have told him that the Thai code to receive the out of jail free card and the friendly and understanding policemen nod, slap on the wrist 500 Baht fine and off you go is, and always will be: "I was angry!"

Guess he'll visit the slammer then - better luck next time, pal! smile.png

Almost forgot - and of course, being a HiSo kid or police family member would have helped too... (to get the card, the nod and stuff)

Edited by MockingJay