Drug-resistant superbug hits U.S.

webfact

A dreaded superbug found for the first time in a U.S. woman
By Jen Christensen and Debra Goldschmidt, CNN

(CNN)The United States' first known case of a superbug that cannot be killed by a last resort-style kind of antibiotic was detailed in a report by the U.S. Department of Defense on Thursday.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Dr. Tom Frieden announced the case at the National Press Club in Washington.

A 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman showed the presence of a rare kind of E. coli infection that is resistant to antibiotics, even Colistin, which doctors sometimes use as a last resort when other antibiotics fail.

Full story: http://us.cnn.com/2016/05/26/health/first-superbug-cre-case-in-us/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-05-27

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, with a whimper.

This is actually good news.

The world needn't worry, there will be plenty of natural antibiotics surfacing to take over the void left by the synthetics (of natural substances).

For example, a type of bentonite clay called pascalite, turmeric, oil of oregano, tea tree oil, olive leaf extract all tackle MRSA, Manuka honey is also an excellent antibiotic.

Synthetic drugs DO NOT cure anything whereas 'naturals' provide the tools for curing EVERY disease - even terminal cancers can be cured with essential oils, herbs and spices, and dozens of other entities. Not convinced!! just read up on it or type Ty Bollinger into a research engine to empower yourself and help others. Challenge me on this and I will prove you wrong, any takers?

The world needn't worry, there will be plenty of natural antibiotics surfacing to take over the void left by the synthetics (of natural substances).

For example, a type of bentonite clay called pascalite, turmeric, oil of oregano, tea tree oil, olive leaf extract all tackle MRSA, Manuka honey is also an excellent antibiotic.

Synthetic drugs DO NOT cure anything whereas 'naturals' provide the tools for curing EVERY disease - even terminal cancers can be cured with essential oils, herbs and spices, and dozens of other entities. Not convinced!! just read up on it or type Ty Bollinger into a research engine to empower yourself and help others. Challenge me on this and I will prove you wrong, any takers?

Next time you undergo surgery or develop a pneumonia be sure to reject any "synthetic" medication in favour of the quackery which you believe is somehow "better"

Next time you undergo surgery or develop a pneumonia be sure to reject any "synthetic" medication in favour of the quackery which you believe is somehow "better"

I am referring to synthetics for illnesses/ailments such as heart problems, diabetes, blood pressure, pain killers etc: and specifically cancer. As far as I'm concerned, once a doctor has given his diagnosis that is where it ends between us.

I will never take a prescribed drug for anything as they either don't work or make things infinitely worse. I will never get cancer, suffer from heart problems or any other serious illness because I know how to prevent them, again, specifically regards protecting against cancer. I know who the quacks are - it is the so called doctors (controlled by big pharma) that are the snake oil salesman and the real doctors are the doctors that can treat any illness naturally.

There has never been a cancer cure through main stream medications whereas there has been cancer cures for over a century now - there are dozens of natural cures for 'so called' terminal cancers. I can list some of them if you want, you will be amazed at what works!!

I am referring to synthetics for illnesses/ailments such as heart problems, diabetes, blood pressure, pain killers etc: and specifically cancer. As far as I'm concerned, once a doctor has given his diagnosis that is where it ends between us.

I will never take a prescribed drug for anything as they either don't work or make things infinitely worse. I will never get cancer, suffer from heart problems or any other serious illness because I know how to prevent them, again, specifically regards protecting against cancer. I know who the quacks are - it is the so called doctors (controlled by big pharma) that are the snake oil salesman and the real doctors are the doctors that can treat any illness naturally.

There has never been a cancer cure through main stream medications whereas there has been cancer cures for over a century now - there are dozens of natural cures for 'so called' terminal cancers. I can list some of them if you want, you will be amazed at what works!!

They really are out there !

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

From the linked CNN article:

One report suggests that this kind of infection can result in the deaths of half the patients who become infected.

With or without snake oil, half of the patients survive. Not much to worry, then. I remember the time when the world population was half of what it is now and all was well.

And, so it begins. Gaia strikes back.

BTW drug resistance is entirely caused by people misusing antibiotics- a huge self inflicted injury.

Wikipedia must have this wrong: they say " It is a contributing factor ...". Not entirely but a contributing factor. Otherwise those people using antibiotic hand soap and don't wash their hands for 22 seconds would also be contributing, same as those that don't gargle long enough. Contributing.

A post has been removed

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

And, so it begins. Gaia strikes back.

BTW drug resistance is entirely caused by people misusing antibiotics- a huge self inflicted injury.

anthropomorphists never have a good understanding of the world.

My mother became diabetic, but refused to go to the Dr and relied on "natural" remedies. By the time she had a blood sugar high enough to kill a normal person it was too late. First she lost her leg, then she died.

It only happened because I was living overseas and didn't know. Had I been near her I'd have convinced her to go to the Dr and she'd still be alive today ( with both legs ).

Edit

I know this is off topic, but I feel it is relevant to the discussion.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

and this kind of person is entitled to VOTE !!!

:faceplam: