Prime Australian beef at wholesale prices (from 295 baht per steak)…. by Passion Delivery

PassionDelivery

Prime Australian beef at wholesale prices (from 295 baht per steak)…. by Passion Delivery.

Introducing our latest range of premium beef at incredible prices. Delivered nationwide.

Enjoy prime Australian beef delivered anywhere in Thailand. Excellent quality, taste and texture and at unbeatable prices!

Prime cuts available:

Tenderloin

Ribeye

Striploin

T-bone

Rump

Original Australian cattle, imported live and raised LOCALLY. No growth hormone or antibiotics.

Each cow is well fed with our special recipe for 120 days to ensure best quality and succulent beef. The meat is then chilled for 10 days to develop the flavour and increase tenderness.

Frozen. Individually vacuum packed.

To order or for more details click here http://www.passionde...ns/new-products

From the Passion Delivery team.

post-244103-0-20902200-1465015620_thumb.

post-244103-0-76861300-1465015646_thumb.

post-244103-0-04001400-1465015649_thumb.

post-244103-0-15657900-1465015651_thumb.

post-244103-0-50656300-1465015653_thumb.

At 295 baht per steak,this is not prime beef.It may be fair or good beef but differently not prime.(shipping ,customs cost ,profit,etc,).This would be a Much Lower grade of beef at home in the market.

Edited by sanukjim

All details and more can be found here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/new-products.

Prices per kg as follows:

T- bone = 1,272 baht/kg

Ribeye = 1,460 baht/kg

Striploin = 1,425 baht/kg

Rump = 1,094 baht/kg

Tenderloin = 1,950 baht/kg

Remember that we are talking about prime Australian beef, and so if you are doing comparisons, make sure you are comparing like with like.

For example, if we wanted to we could offer "A" grade grass fed Australian beef from older cows for less than 1,000 baht/kg. Sounds like a great deal right? Well, after doing several sampling tests, it simply wasn't good enough for us to offer to our customers (lack of flavour, too tough even when cooked medium rare etc). Even at this lower price point, in our opinion it simply wasn't good value.

If you are after the cheapest price, then Passion Delivery may not be for you (we don't try to be the cheapest because it usually means the lowest quality), but if you are after the best price compared to the quality you receive, then Passion Delivery is exactly what you need. It takes us a great deal of time to screen out these products to ensure consistent quality and good prices, but our customers appreciate the time and effort we take and trust the quality of products we offer.

So if you care about quality and want good value at the same time, why not give us a try? We deliver nationwide!

Ok this sounds like an awesome deal ....I have a bit of land up country and I see u deliver nationwide ...is it possible to get the whole Australian beef (aka a cow) delivered live to my home ? ...I can cut my own steaks from there ....Danke

We pay a handsome ransom to advise TV customers about our products and service, which many of you seem to appreciate as you have become Passion Delivery customers!

We've just launched one of our best ever deals... Thai Wagyu (marble score 2/3) for just 390 baht (usual price 590 baht). Frozen. 200g packs. Or you can buy 3 packs, a total of 600 grams for just 1,000 baht (usual price 1,770 baht).

If you are interested the details are here http://www.passiondelivery.com/collections/bestsellers.

post-244103-0-90887300-1465814231_thumb.

post-244103-0-83399600-1465814241_thumb.

post-244103-0-31187500-1465814250_thumb.

post-244103-0-72086100-1465814251_thumb.

I enjoy seeing all the mega-size pictures of raw steak constantly plastered all over the ThaiVisa website ... reminds of why at least for when I'm in Thailand I stopped eating beef except for the occasional hamburger from TOPS.

• 2 weeks later...

white fat indicates yearling beef, yellow fat is regarded as steer, growing up on a sheep and cattle farm we got to taste and see first hand the best of each to eat. While most people eat lamb the best tasting is actually 2 tooth(not mutton), second year lamb, more taste and better size cuts of meat, same difference with yearling and steer, steer has bigger cuts and the meat has more flavour, always check the fat colour to see if you are getting what you are paying for. Also what makes a difference is the actual feed and how they are cared for, yearling and lamb are considered superior cuts but they are not always the best, even how they are butchered can effect the meat. Much better to actually see the cuts so you can tell how much sinew and fat they have in them, also how well marbled they are or lack of it, the colour of the meat is also important, there are a lot more things involved with getting good meat than just the description/names used.

• 2 weeks later...

At 295 baht per steak,this is not prime beef.It may be fair or good beef but differently not prime.(shipping ,customs cost ,profit,etc,).This would be a Much Lower grade of beef at home in the market.

How about trying it before you make such statements off the top of your head. Actually buy & try and then make your report.

• 2 weeks later...

it's almost 300bht for every single cut of steak?

I'm from singapore so what i do to get a rough idea of how much something costs in thailand in my currency is to divide it by 25. So 300 bht steak is like 12 bucks SGD. i understand that recently the AUD dropped vs the SGD so in aussie money that's around say 12.5-13 AUD for one cut of steak.

Personally for me i could easily get a slice of steak well done with fries and everything else at a hawker stall in my home country for say 7-8 bucks in the city area and maybe say 6 bucks in the suburb areas. That's 8 (just using the highest possible pricing) x 25 = 200 bht for a full meal. Now i don't know which part of the cow it's from and what type of meat it is (waygu etc and whether it's authentic.)

In any case this business here is a pretty good business model and i suppose having some high quality cuts liike waygu beef which is pretty pricey in say western countries and it not being too pricey in thailand is pretty good i would say.

• 2 weeks later...

The products offered are in line of what is offered in places like Villa and the likes. It is usually a bit lower in price than the leading supermarkets and the quality is very good. I use the service about once a week for deliveries. I can guarantee you that you aren't getting steak like this for 6 bucks in Singapore. 

Their marinated lamb chops are also killer. I know i have actually tried it. The rest of this thread is meaningless speculation. 

just read your site I buy from others, but looked and there is a lot that I could buy but paying money to your bank and then you want me to show proof that I have paid, its your bank do you not know when money goes in , this is not a very friendly way of doing things, my current

firm does pay on delivery to don mueag area, you want 250. and they come from Bangkok as well.

I pay ca

On 8/4/2016 at 2:21 PM, rook said:

just read your site I buy from others, but looked and there is a lot that I could buy but paying money to your bank and then you want me to show proof that I have paid, its your bank do you not know when money goes in , this is not a very friendly way of doing things, my current

firm does pay on delivery to don mueag area, you want 250. and they come from Bangkok as well.

I pay cash on delivery in Bangkok.

On 8/4/2016 at 2:21 PM, rook said:

Hi. The reason we ask for the order number and proof of bank payment is because we get hundreds of bank transfers paid to our account every week from our customers. Without getting the notification from our customers together with the amount and order number, you can imagine it would be hard to track which payment has come from which customer. Soon we hope to be able to offer credit card payments and over the counter payments at any 7 Eleven so this should make it a lot easier as it should be automatically tracked. I know our system is not perfect but it seems to generally work fine.

If you live in the Don Mueang area then we can do cash on delivery to you no problem. Our delivery fee is based on actual cost as it is a nearly 70km round trip from our office and retail shop in Bang Na area. If you would like to save on the delivery charges you can come by our shop to pick up the goods?  Our office and shop is located here http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/contact-us.

We also have a special promotion for any purchase made in store for the month of August. Spend 2000 baht or more and get a FREE prime Australian tenderloin worth 390 baht. Details are in that link above.

Yes, we have a new shop in Sukhumvit soi 54, about 800 meters from On Nut BTS station. Come and pick your own meat and choose from loads of other amazing food and drink items.

Map and address on this link http://www.passiondelivery.com/pages/contact-us

GET A FREE STEAK WORTH 390 BAHT. 

Anyone who comes to the shop in August and orders minimum 2,000 baht and mentions "FREE tenderloin" will get a FREE Australian tenderloin worth 390 baht. Hurry, while stocks last!

• 2 weeks later...