PM advises Thais to "use their brains and intellect" in wake of Tiger Temple raids

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the international headlines Thai Buddhism is portrayed as a laughing stock.

Bringing down, what passes as (Thai) Buddhism won't be any great loss to the Buddhist world.

Amen to that.

It's a kind of 7 - 11 Buddhism.

"So don't think that all monks or all temples display good conduct. Conduct can be rotten to the core. Open your hearts and use your intellect to discover the truth."

Is this guy muslim?

Not muslim, but definately leaning toward chinese style........

The PM advises people not to be gullible ?

Hmmm ....... it was the peoples gullibility in not seeing the PDRC and the army were in cahoots that got him into the driving seat in the first place.

Bringing down, what passes as (Thai) Buddhism won't be any great loss to the Buddhist world.

Amen to that.

It's a kind of 7 - 11 Buddhism.

I saw it at homepro too, in the sales bin, cuz slightly damaged. 555

The PM advises people not to be gullible ?

Hmmm ....... it was the peoples gullibility in not seeing the PDRC and the army were in cahoots that got him into the driving seat in the first place.

And not just the PDRC and the Army, though they were the major players,

W

"People should use their brains and intellect to discover the truth, he said."

I can see this dialogue going on:

He: "Honey, where'd we put our brains and intellect? I seem to have forgotten. Just after that coup thing we hid them"

She: "Which coup?"

"So don't think that all monks or all temples display good conduct. Conduct can be rotten to the core. Open your hearts and use your intellect to discover the truth."

Is this guy muslim?

Nope.. he is not .. this is just a realistic thing to say. Can fault him for many things but these comments are valid.
These comments are taken from the book of Issara the mad monk who is doing his best to bring down Thai Buddhism. Issara and Suthep with their facist agenda are restarting, resetting and reforming to suit the elite's roadmap for continued control of the masses.

Yes and before the book of Issara nobody had heard of them before ,

Some one should point this book out to non Buddhist countries they will be amazed by the novel consent of using your intellect.

But according to other threads using your 'intelligence' and speaking our about 'gullibility' stands to get you ,,,,,,???

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Considering the apparent results of the Thai educational system,

"advised Thais not to be gullible and to think things through clearly using their brains and intellect." might be a gigantic challenge for most Thai educated (so to say) people.

Well that's a NO BRAINER! Certainly will keep Thais scratching their heads for years on how do do this?

Because when people are worried about they may not have a job as was indicated in other news around this topic, it shows the lack of intellect and care

Thai people I have seen over the years and by witnessing poor animals on the street, birds in cages, burning of jungle for mushrooms despite killing wild animals, and elephants too, just do not care about creatures of any type or kind.

"Who could believe that such goings on could happen at a temple, " he said. It was good that a search was carried out to discover the truth and people should be careful before putting their trust in such places. People should use their brains and intellect to discover the truth, he said.

what a hypocrite, it's not like people didn't know what was going on there!

Self-censored: Posting an opinion may be harmful for my health.

Why?

Are you farang? You don't understand?

I farang yes, understand do. You, no farang na?
He was making a joke in the original post ... and it appeared that you didn't understand that, so assumed you weren't a 'farang'. You say that you are, but now we can understand why you didn't understand the humour ... understand☺

So is there a hidden message that people must look at all temples now especially ones that operate as a business ?

Just one temple I think.

For now don't use your brains or intellect unless ordered to do so from on high.

I said, "innovate", NOW. Double-time.

Is this guy muslim?

Actually I think this is a good and valid quote. He is actually making a judgment on the government too.

What Prayut - O - Cha is saying is think outside the square , not everything you see is what you see, however if you think back on this tiger temple episode, they shut it down , then re- issued a licence to operate , Edwin ( Animal Rights ) threatened to take them to court, so they shut it down again and look what they found the second time around , it was always there , but they eventually took the right steps, thought outside the square, and the result is there for all to see, I can't see any problem here at all...............................cheesy.gif