Victim of Baht Bus Romeo

I am feeling heartbroken as my partner has dumped me after 9 months of staying with me. I had become suspicious a few weeks back, and it was confirmed by her 2 nights ago that she had met an older American on a baht bus who was very charming. I feel confused as to what to do, move on or win her back?

Well, if your efforts with the fairer sex are as poor as your trolling efforts you'd be better off just giving up both.... coffee1.gif

Why would it be a troll. I ask a question, to people who have been here many years. Maybe, I should not ask in future.

I am upset to that I pay for some plastic surgery too.

Well, if your efforts with the fairer sex are as poor as your trolling efforts you'd be better off just giving up both.... coffee1.gif

Why would it be a troll. I ask a question, to people who have been here many years. Maybe, I should not ask in future.

I am upset to that I pay for some plastic surgery too.

Well - if plastic surgery didn't help you keep her better stay off those upscale baht busses....They are known world wide for transporting the most charming people.....

Or have your work redone....Maybe a nip here - tuck there....A botox or implant or 2 might help....

You could of course always try winning her back....I'm sure this American is perfectly groomed and knows all the places to go for a fine candlelit dinner in town so it will be tough.

As a starter I think you should stop spending your mornings drinking 40 Baht beer down Soi 3.....go for a shave and spend half an hour having a fish pedicure....this will help you to focus better.

fish-pedicure-1.jpg

Make it a positive in your life, what have you not been able to do while stuck in the relationship well do it now, maybe you have wanted to travel and see Asia, well you are free now what's stopping you? Only you mopping about your ex is, that's all.

TROLL TOPIC CLOSED.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.