To farang men who married Thai women...

I regret marrying my first farang wife i divorced 10 years ago but she's still a pain in the ...

So far i dont regret marrying my thai wife, she s a great woman and i thank buddha evreyday for meeting her but who knows about future ? La donna e mobile...

Got married, though I knew it would be a mistake. Got divorced a few years later. Had cost me a lot.

She died 5 years ago,,, well, she could have died earlier, just to safe me money and anger.

NEVER sign the paper again. Just recon that this is OT, was in Farangistan

Edited by Deli

My beautiful Thai wife thought it was acceptable to:

Spit in my face.

Rip shirts off me.

Attack me with broom handles, a heavy wooden chair and even a large kitchen knife.

Break my stuff.

Guess what? I left her. Took me 8 years to do it. Stupid me.

Now she has said sorry and wants me back!

• Like 1

Over the years, I have heard many real life cases of broken relationships; vast majority of relationships end up

on the rocks and financial ruin. These cases happened in 4 different countries I have lived in.

Common theme is that most women have the same brain.

Here in Thailand, a foreign man is at a significant disadvantage from day 1. He is the lonely, rich foreigner who

has more money than brains so he pays and pays and pays until he can pay no more and back to the bars.

Thai courts and her family will always support her.

Would you like to play a high stakes poker game with the odds vastly against you?

And I detest that word 'farang'.

Hmm. 4 failed marriages. Ever consider staying single or perhaps you gravitate towards wrong type of woman.

Never been married to a Thai woman, but was married to a Filipina.

Yes, l regret it & l only stayed for the kids.

Once they grew up, l divorced,

Had to sell my land to pay her out but it was worth it.

Then moved to Thailand, but don't live here all the time.

Enjoying myself immensely in Pattaya.

Be interesting to know what the age difference was on the failed marriages !

I was the same age as my husband when we divorced after 25 years. We were both English.

I don't regret the marriage, and I still enjoy his house and his pension.

Edited by MissAndry
  • Like 2

I was with mine for two years only married for eleven months she had a lot of debt when I met which I paid of course bought a new pick up built a new house the usual walking ATM and then she then at forty eight years of age she decided it was time to go back her toy boys.

I guess not an unusual story here in the LOS.

Last day of court yesterday every thing has to be sold and split 50/50 what remains to be seen is how and when will it happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No. At least not yet. It's been 2 years that I have been married to my Thai wife. She works very hard, and pays more than her fair share of everything. We have always split everything 50/50. She has a heart of gold. Of course thigs can change, but everyone in her family works hard.

• Like 1

Courts in Australia also give the female much more than we think she deserves.

I paid mine everything I had to get away.

I think it works mostly like that in that so called western world.

Is it different here except you may give it in advance?

• Like 2

Over the years, I have heard many real life cases of broken relationships; vast majority of relationships end up

on the rocks and financial ruin. These cases happened in 4 different countries I have lived in.

Common theme is that most women have the same brain.

Here in Thailand, a foreign man is at a significant disadvantage from day 1. He is the lonely, rich foreigner who

has more money than brains so he pays and pays and pays until he can pay no more and back to the bars.

Thai courts and her family will always support her.

Would you like to play a high stakes poker game with the odds vastly against you?

And I detest that word 'farang'.

"Over the years, I have heard many real life cases of broken relationships; vast majority of relationships end up on the rocks and financial ruin. "
Wow. Real life cases. And you heard them?
Is a "vast majority" somewhere between a "slim margin" and a "landslide?
"And I detest that word 'farang'. "
I don't care much for strawberry ice cream, but somehow that seems equally irrelevant.

I feel sorry for the half-my-age, hot-piece-of-ass wife. She could have done so much better.

There were a number of applicants for the position of Candy Crush Madam. There were a number of applicants for the position. This one knew how to balance running the house and running me.

She has exceeded expectations and is compensated well. Deliriously happy after 4 years.

Several guys I know, who seemed to be happily married, got onto Facebook and then went to school reunions, and hey presto - off they went with "childhood sweethearts".

And more than one lived to regret it too.

About 30 or so years ago the "Torygraph", or maybe it was the - Screws of the World, I forget - of London, did a survey on people who had been married before, and got divorced and then re-married, men and women.

About 80% (I seem to recall) said they wished they'd stuck with the first spouse!

Ho ho!!

• Haha 1