Massage parlour raid results to the transfer of the commander of MPB’s first division

rooster59

Massage parlour raid results to the transfer of the commander of MPB’s first division

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FqvM7bBBV9obsSno6Ev34td

BANGKOK: Commander of Metropolitan Police Bureau’s first division Pol Maj-Gen Vicharnwat Borirakkul was moved to an inactive post at the operations centre of the MPB effective as of Thursday.

The abrupt transfer of Pol Maj-Gen Vicharnwat by an order issued by Acting MPB commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Sanit Mahathavorn stemmed from a raid of the Nataree massage palour in Huay Khwang area on Tuesday night by a special unit of the Interior Ministry.

Seventy-seven migrant workers from neighbouring countries were found working in the massage parlour and several of them did not have work permits while others were found to have worked differently from those specified in their permits.

Also, some of the workers in the parlour are underaged and were believed to be lured into prostitution.

Pol Maj-Gen Vichartwat’s job was temporarily taken over by Pol Maj-Gen Sompong Chingduang, the MPB deputy commissioner.

The transfer order is effective for 30 days or until there is a change of the order.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/massage-parlour-raid-results-transfer-commander-mpbs-first-division/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-06-11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This raid should be netting many many arrests. Even to the businesses where the workers were supposed to be working at as per their permits or if that business is fake, then to the people who allowed those permits to be issued. The fact that only 4 police have been transferred is also a joke. Surely all the cops who control that area knew about what has been going on inside.

The bosses keeps reshuffling and moving top brass around in a musical chairs games, and yet,

those parlors and other dens of inequities continue to operate in impunity, it seems that this action

is the standard move and answer by the big brass to the persisting problems, prosecute, fine and

jail those guys who fail to do their job might bring better results rather than transferring personal around......

The bosses keeps reshuffling and moving top brass around in a musical chairs games, and yet,

those parlors and other dens of inequities continue to operate in impunity, it seems that this action

is the standard move and answer by the big brass to the persisting problems, prosecute, fine and

jail those guys who fail to do their job might bring better results rather than transferring personal around......

Chess comes to mind ........ lol

Chess comes to mind ........ lol

...........................snakes and ladders!

Musical chairs...transfer to an inactive post for 30 days...enjoy continued full pay and benefits for 30 days and then move back to your original post or another post of equal (or higher) responsibility. They are probably looking for another police district within the Bangkok Metro area to reassign the guy to but need 30 days for the media interest to die off....that is, lay low for 30 days and then come back to work....previous issue forgotten and forgiven.

I wonder if anyone has ever kept track of all the higher up transfers to inactive posts.......and did follow up stories on "where they are now". I think that would be a great read. The list would be so long by now.

I think it would read; "Back in similar positions they were moved from", unfortunately.

"...were believed to be lured into prostitution."

I guess by that logic my boss lured me into my job by offering me a paycheck each month.

They are not lured into prostitution, they come willing and able and ready to make good money.

What are the police around Huay Khuang to do know, maybe have to sleep with their wives or mia noi's wink.png

I wouldn't worry too much about the cops in that, and every other region of BKK.....there's literally hundreds of cat houses being managed/permitted by these guys!

Everyone in Thailand knew what was going on! Amazing Thailand. The General is doing his job. Job well done and no elections for 6 more years!

"The General is doing his job."

If by doing his job you mean making sure the old elite don't get inconvenienced by the wishes of the low-so then yes, he is doing his job. BTW, who gave him this job?

"Job well done...."

Really??? Two years and counting and the fight against corruption is well underway, is it?

555555555555555555!

"......and no elections for 6 more years!"

I'll refrain from commenting due to forum rules.

Housekeeping? Still going on. Sack em.

Ditto.

The only major housekeeping that would work here is, put every single uniformed peaked cap medal wearer in to a very large field, and nuke it.

For the sake of fairness, give them 24 hours warning and the opportunity to plant rice instead.