Many lives lost in Orlando nightclub shooting

Jonathan Fairfield

Ban guns for muslims..easy

Yes, but that will not stop some anti Muslim nutter walking into a mosque and killing hundreds of Muslims.

when was the last time that happened, must have missed that in the news

Actually muslims take care of that department as well, no need for anti-muslims to get involved. (ISIS persecution of non-Sunni muslims, Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, etc.)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's already covered by the major news sources.

I guess Trump carries Florida

And their is 5 months to go

Americans have a choice now closed the broader or more killing

What are you on about?

The shooter was a U.S. citizen.

Has the vile monster pledged to boot out or lock up all Muslim U.S. citizens?

Hopefully that will be his next step

you sound like trump. come up with a proposal before sitting down to realize it is physically impossible to carry out! lol

Nothing is impossible for the USA to do. We went to the moon! 100 round trips with aircraft carriers loaded with this scum in tents should do the job!

lol! remove 5 million people from the country and try and find a place to put them!! hilarious!!

Send them back to the lands their grandfathers were born would be a good start

Ayjaydee is a Muslim apologist. He offers nothing of any value , just seems to have a good laugh, hardly appropriate considering the turn of events

link to apologies? and I cant help laughing when I read such hilariously simplistic suggestions! lol

lol! remove 5 million people from the country and try and find a place to put them!! hilarious!!

Wasn't there some Austrian guy who attempted something rather similar in Europe back in the 1930s and 40s? Can't quite remember his name. Think he was quite successful, though. Not sure how much appetite there'd be in America for such a thing to happen there right at the moment, though.

AYJAYDEE

Not as dumb as thinking 1 million children would be interviewed

"Lol, by the time he gets around to hiring the first investigator, there will be another million born"

and theyd be adults before they got thru the first set! lol. I'm crackin up imagining them actually rounding up, researching, interviewing , deciding and then trying to force another country to take them! hahahahaahah

Ayjaydee is a Muslim apologist. He offers nothing of any value , just seems to have a good laugh, hardly appropriate considering the turn of events

link to apologies? and I cant help laughing when I read such hilariously simplistic suggestions! lol

Yeah, but armchair theoreticians can normally get away with it on forums such as this, so shut up! neus.gif

Yes, but that will not stop some anti Muslim nutter walking into a mosque and killing hundreds of Muslims.

Ban nutters from getting guns, ban automatic weapons.

Better still make people apply for a gun licence first before they can buy a gun, limit the number and type of guns any person can have, any criminal activity or suspicions of a persons sanity, etc, revoke the licence.

Heavy penalties for having unlicensed weapons.

By state law, the Pulse nightclub was a "gun free" zone (place that serves alcohol). It's more than likely the gunman knew this and that therefore that made them a prime target. Another instance of anti-gun laws getting people killed.

Better still make people apply for a gun licence first before they can buy a gun, limit the number and type of guns any person can have, any criminal activity or suspicions of a persons sanity, etc, revoke the licence.

By state law, the Pulse nightclub was a "gun free" zone (place that serves alcohol). It's more than likely the gunman knew this and that therefore that made them a prime target. Another instance of anti-gun laws getting people killed.

yeah, a bunch of drunks carrying guns is sure to reduce gun deaths!! lol

If there was proper gun laws and control in the so called "land of the free" access to firearms etc would be so much harder....if those that don't remember do some research on how they gained control of guns in Australia after a dreadful mass shooting or 29 people....until the people of USA really get savage on the shitty GOP and National Riflemens Assn this sort of event will keep recurring....criminals will always gain access to firearms but in general it themselves that they keep shooting up....no loss there....for anyone to be able to have military grade firearms is a national disgrace .....do the citizens of the USA have no shame

If there was proper gun laws and control in the so called "land of the free" access to firearms etc would be so much harder....if those that don't remember do some research on how they gained control of guns in Australia after a dreadful mass shooting or 29 people....until the people of USA really get savage on the shitty GOP and National Riflemens Assn this sort of event will keep recurring....criminals will always gain access to firearms but in general it themselves that they keep shooting up....no loss there....for anyone to be able to have military grade firearms is a national disgrace .....do the citizens of the USA have no shame

Are you an American? Do you have some kind of expertise that allows you to know what would be a proper gun law for Americans? How would you like Americans coming to your country and telling you what proper behavior is? Remember Obama and Brexit? Just loved it didn't you?

"When asked why Mateen was able to purchase a gun given the fact he was on the FBI radar for terror links, the spokesman answer he was able to do so because the investigations were closed."

That says it all really. The "US system" clearly doesn't work. Close down all the gun shops , if you want a license for a gun you have to apply for it , like in most western countries.

When I visited Nevada a few years ago I could see gun stores everywhere, like it was some kind of candy store.

Edited by balo

Are you an American? Do you have some kind of expertise that allows you to know what would be a proper gun law for Americans? How would you like Americans coming to your country and telling you what proper behavior is? Remember Obama and Brexit? Just loved it didn't you?

what I find hilarious is Americans coming to an International chat room and getting offended when people from other countries dare to express their opinion on subjects contained in that chat room!! lol

"When asked why Mateen was able to purchase a gun given the fact he was on the FBI radar for terror links, the spokesman answer he was able to do so because the investigations were closed."

This says it all really. The "US system" clearly doesn't work. Close down all the gun shops , if you want a license for a gun you have to apply for it , like in most western countries.

When I visited Nevada a few years ago I could see gun stores everywhere, like it was some kind of candy store.

You're right. Nothing will change. It's very sad.

what I find hilarious is Americans coming to an International chat room and getting offended when people from other countries dare to express their opinion on subjects contained in that chat room!! lol

Ya, me too. Remember that petition to ban Trump for expressing his opinion in the House of Commons? Or the positive reaction Obama got at expressing an opinion about Brexit?biggrin.png.

Edited by Scotwight

The religion of peace at work again ,I dread to think what the world will look like when they have outnumbered all other religions

This is a nutter who happened to be a muslim. He hated gays obviously and had a violent temper. That clown breivik is of the same school. Nutter who hated lefties.

What are you on about?

you sound like trump. come up with a proposal before sitting down to realize it is physically impossible to carry out! lol

Nothing is impossible for the USA to do. We went to the moon! 100 round trips with aircraft carriers loaded with this scum in tents should do the job!

try to force countries to accept immigrants they wont take?? lol. international affairs not exactly your strong point is it?!! lol

If the grandfathers country wouldn't take them,WHY?
Because they know better than the western countries.
With that premise I ask WHY we should take any?

Quote: How would you like Americans coming to your country and telling you what proper behavior is?

Better ask that to all the people in countries that were invaded by USA. You could start with Vietnam, and then move on westwards (Afghanistan, irak, etc)...

What are you on about?

try to force countries to accept immigrants they wont take?? lol. international affairs not exactly your strong point is it?!! lol

If the grandfathers country wouldn't take them,WHY?

Because they know better than the western countries.

With that premise I ask WHY we should take any?

because you signed a convention that said you would.

The religion of peace at work again ,I dread to think what the world will look like when they have outnumbered all other religions

This is a nutter who happened to be a muslim. He hated gays obviously and had a violent temper. That clown breivik is of the same school. Nutter who hated lefties.

And he killed almost 60 people with one automatic rifle, just like Breivik killed 90 in a few hours. The only dfference is that Breivik could not walk into any store and buy the deadly weapon. He had to steal it.

And he killed almost 60 people with one automatic rifle, just like Breivik killed 90 in a few hours. The only dfference is that Breivik could not walk into any store and buy the deadly weapon. He had to steal it.

Fertilizer.

Yes , that was the bomb , but only 7 people died there, later he went to the island and killed almost 90 with an automatic weapon.

Americans don't need any furreigners to lecture us on how to behave properly...at least I know I can attend a professional sports exhibition like the current NBA Championships or Stanley Cup hockey finals (or an ordinary baseball game) without fear of getting my head bashed in by some crazed hooligan; and Americans fans of each team at these events don't have to be physically separated from each other in cordoned off sections.

Americans don't need any furreigners to lecture us on how to behave properly...at least I know I can attend a professional sports exhibition like the current NBA Championships or Stanley Cup hockey finals (or an ordinary baseball game) without fear of getting my head bashed in by some crazed hooligan; and Americans fans of each team at these events don't have to be physically separated from each other in cordoned off sections.

You've obviously never been to a Dodgers/Giants game, or a Raiders tailgate "party".

As someone who lives in Paris I can certainly understand how people of Orlando and more generally American people feel right now and I offer my warmest sympathy. Seems that no place is immune from these insane extremists.

I sincerely hope that the American people will be smart enough to see through the shameless exploitation Donald Trump is going to make of this.

Really compared to what? The white house has already come out and said their thoughts and prayers are with family...thats all they will ever say! nothing ever done..

Because the people and the NRA do not want the White House to do anything!

On a seperate note, me and my friend got beat up in the most secular part of Ankara yesterday for drinking in public during ramadan. Some black mercedes stopped, 2 guys stopped and got out of the car and beat the hell out of my friend, luckily I managed to run away.

Islam has no place in the modern world, this is coming from a guy which Islam writes on his ID as religion.

I identify myself as a mild muslim, and support Trump fully. I hope he becomes the president and cleans this mess.

So you didn't get beat up but your 'friend' did, and you ran away! Is he still your friend?, it would be surprising. As for anyone drinking in public in a Muslim country during Ramadan then that is just a stupid thing to do. For a self confessed 'mild Muslim' (what is one of those) then it borders upon the ridiculous. If you are not following the 'holy month' of Ramadan, you are not Muslim, not even mildly, dispensations for fasting are for specific cases only and if you are aware and asking for a dispensation then drinking in public is simply mental. So to sum up, running away while your friend gets beat up - loser, drinking in public in a Muslim country during Ramadan when you are a Muslim - Mental.

I shouted at my friend to run away, he didn't I did. I didn't want to pick up a fight with them, they were bigger than us. Not my fault. By the way he gave me credit after the event saying I was right.

No I am not an US citizen but I have spent a considerable amount of time within the country traveling extensively through 49 states....that's right 49 states....no other CIVILISED country in the world has the mass killings of innocent people by first class wing nuts....most citizens of the country are in general pretty nice people but many are led by the nose by the dear old GOP party and the National Riflemens Ass....until they are bought into line this carnage will continue

You have to be something of a nutter to believe in the Koran and the Prophet to start with so that's hardly an excuse, nor is it to point the finger at other killers who were not motivated by Islam. This terrorist murderer was a Muslim and he was motivated by the Koran, that's it, no further excuses or pointing the finger elsewhere necessary. Obama can't bring himself to admit it, his cowardice does not change the facts though. Same thing has happened in countries that do have gun control, it's not the problem,the problem is Islam.

Edited by thai3

Far from trouble free and yes criminals still have firearms but I still think our government did a reasonable job of trying to rid society of automatic weapons of mass destruction, biggrin.png

No automatic weapon was involved. What are you talking about?

No I am not an US citizen but I have spent a considerable amount of time within the country traveling extensively through 49 states....that's right 49 states....no other CIVILISED country in the world has the mass killings of innocent people by first class wing nuts....most citizens of the country are in general pretty nice people but many are led by the nose by the dear old GOP party and the National Riflemens Ass....until they are bought into line this carnage will continue

The shooter was a registered Democrat. In fact, these type of perps tend to be mentally ill and/or leftists. We see less outrageous examples at Donald Trump rallies, where leftists attack, chase and assault people for daring to attend a political rally.

In a free country, there will always be savages who are unfit to live in a free country. To think banning guns will stop savages from behaving like savages does not make logical sense at all.

Yes , that was the bomb , but only 7 people died there, later he went to the island and killed almost 90 with an automatic weapon.

No, he did not use an automatic weapon. He used two semi-automatic weapons. This is of concern because it is a common theme that people who aren't knowledgeable about guns are often the ones screaming the loudest against them.

Edited by MajarTheLion

Let's be clear, the nutter didn't discriminate, he hated all kaffir. If it wasn't a gay club, it would have been a church, a shopping centre or a crèche. Any target would do.