Roll Up Roll Up! Police live at Emmanuelle Massage!

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many top officers at Huay Kwang police station have been moved to inactive posts following the Nataree raid when an alleged tea money list was uncovered.

So still no chance of 'officers' actually being dismissed or rightfully jailed for proven corruption and extortion in this new 'transparent' Thailand??

Stupid question. Apologies.

“Many top officers at Huay Kwang police station have been moved to inactive posts…”

Each move to an inactive post, should be conjunct mandatory with a comprehensive asset check.

All houses, lands, bank accounts, stock market shares, gold chains, cars, company shares, fine arts, oversea accounts.

There are certainly more “Pongpats” out there.

The girls had their IDs right at hand. How could they have known to bring their IDs at that very moment? LOL. Isn't every authority in Thailand in on the joke? Yet they still go ahead with this embarrassing charade. Then again, a moment's thought for the embarrassingly disguised BS -- law enforcement, courts, financial industry, politics -- that goes on in the West. Anyway, all will be back to normal soon at Central Massage.

Add: 775,000 views and 6,300 shares of the video. A record day for Khaosod, I should think. Well done everyone.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

I understand that the reputation of the (poorly paid) RTP has suffered a few cracks over the years, but this PR show will fool nobody. I find it hard to believe that even with a clean license nobody is being given some boxes of pastries for keeping the licence so clean and shiny.

I think most of us who have been here for some time, know this is a charade meant for gullible public consumption. Nearly the entire administration to date, has been about a series of charades. What has been done, that is of a meaningful nature? What has been done to "move Thailand forward? What has been done to improve Thailand within it's standing in ASEAN? What has been done to improve the economy? Tourism? Public safety? Traffic safety? The fight against corruption? The eradication of human trafficking and slave labor on the fishing fleets? Improvements in the educational system? Better health care for the Thai people?

How many big fish have been taken down? How many corrupt ministers have been imprisoned? How many super corrupt ruling families, who have loved ones that have committed horrendous crimes, have seen them go to jail?

The only positive sign I have seen lately is work on the national highways. And that was long overdue. It has been put off for years, during the Noluck administration, so she could pay for her hair brained rice pledging scheme.

has anyone of them stopped to wonder how stupid they look, they are now the laughing stock of police forces throughout the world and anyone with a brain come to that, its just so dam embarassing to watch.

While in agreement with you, to be honest I don't think they give a damn about how they appear to the rest of the world. I believe that within the nations finest, the nearest most of the members of that particular organization get to seeing anything on the international scene is in following the antics of the European football teams. Of course there will be the more educated members of the organization that may try to further their education overseas or at least get to attend some forum or other where they can, at the same time, stock up on items they can't get in Thailand.

I could be completely wrong of course and is so I apologize.

What a laugh. I am appalled that the authorities involved, especially the brown clowns, can hold their heads up in pride for this thinly-veiled charade.

'Brown clowns' haha

That's great! A little unfair to real, decent, hard-working clowns though I think.

What/ All 7 of them?

Anyone who has served in the military knows there is no such thing as a snap inspection nor a surprise raid by top officials. There is always a tip off. Why wouldn't that be the case where the police and politicians own the majority of large lucrative massage parlors. The only establishments in violation are the non-team players. Nataree, they conducted a sting then a raid. Special treatment? No man is going to a Soapy to get clean if so the happy ending defeats the purpose of a 2000-3000 baht bubble bath...

might be a good script for the next police series and soap drama TV hmmmm wonder who will play the cops

Perhaps these guys though they maybe a bit long in the tooth by now,

Thanks for ' The Keystone Cops ' Being in B & W I couldn't tell who were the cops and who were the baddies most of the time. No change there then.

So, paying a pretty girl to wash, hold, and massage me with soap and no clothes in a private room for a few thousand Baht for an hour is perfectly legal and in no way would be considered pay for sex then the only issues to investigate for police is - are the girls of age, Thai nationals, and the wash room has the wash room license.

It's illegal business as usual with many of the police implicit in kick-backs and, along with failure of governance to change the economic fabric of Thailand, its perpetuation.bah.gif

It may be illegal but probably decided that if these places were shut the trade would go deeper underground, they are clearly looking for under age, non Thai, and the exploited, certainly no tally of the number of condoms found on the premises.

I do not think anyone needed to warn them to expect a visit after the raid last week, no doubt they did employ under age and none Thai's up until last week but it will be a long time until they will risk doing it again.

No law breaking was discovered at all. The license was in order, there were no underage girls and all were Thai citizens.

So the entire charade went according to plan as the raid had probably been rehearsed well in advance. And most surprising was that no police were implicated in any wrong-doing at this establishment. Police corruption found at Natalee Massage certainly must have been an anomaly. What a surprise! ! !

Surprise everything was in order. I guess the shakeup brought the brown envelopes up to date maybe some were laggards. The whole well orchestrated show went off as planned and the BIB looked like Sir Galahad. 3 raids 3 premises found to be abiding by the rules. It served as a warning to the massage industry that tardiness in payments will not be tolerated as well as their operations must be up to snuff as to not cause the BIB to waste their valuable time in raids. Yawn.

has anyone of them stopped to wonder how stupid they look, they are now the laughing stock of police forces throughout the world and anyone with a brain come to that, its just so dam embarassing to watch.

While in agreement with you, to be honest I don't think they give a damn about how they appear to the rest of the world. I believe that within the nations finest, the nearest most of the members of that particular organization get to seeing anything on the international scene is in following the antics of the European football teams. Of course there will be the more educated members of the organization that may try to further their education overseas or at least get to attend some forum or other where they can, at the same time, stock up on items they can't get in Thailand.

They don't give a damn about how they look or they would all have commtted suicide by now.

The reason they don't give a damn is they are protected by their name and by an organisation even more corrupt, whose example they have assiduously followed.

Winnie

There was a point in time when I had hopes for Thailand, under the leadership of the current General/PM/Whatever...but any leader who allows such conspicuous and blatant corruption, theft, human trafficking, and extortion to occur under his watch must also be corrupt as well...an embarrassment to the military...a man with no balls or integrity...

Police will never "find" illegal employees nor minors. They always call several hours upfront with the message that they're planning to raid the place.

Especially in Din Daeng, Huay Kwang and neighbouring areas, if you have paid for protection or being a local "sponsor".

and no foreigners were in sight.

Got to love the end of that sentence 555... Not very clear if one doesn't read further...

Thought they were talking about me, in any case I was not in sight, I was in the bathtub already whistling.gif cheesy.gif

I think most of us who have been here for some time, know this is a charade meant for gullible public consumption. Nearly the entire administration to date, has been about a series of charades. What has been done, that is of a meaningful nature? What has been done to "move Thailand forward? What has been done to improve Thailand within it's standing in ASEAN? What has been done to improve the economy? Tourism? Public safety? Traffic safety? The fight against corruption? The eradication of human trafficking and slave labor on the fishing fleets? Improvements in the educational system? Better health care for the Thai people?

How many big fish have been taken down? How many corrupt ministers have been imprisoned? How many super corrupt ruling families, who have loved ones that have committed horrendous crimes, have seen them go to jail?

The only positive sign I have seen lately is work on the national highways. And that was long overdue. It has been put off for years, during the Noluck administration, so she could pay for her hair brained rice pledging scheme.

You think too mut!

They don't give a damn about how they look or they would all have commtted suicide by now.

The reason they don't give a damn is they are protected by their name and by an organisation even more corrupt, whose example they have assiduously followed.

Winnie

PTP?

Looks only slightly a bit suss, i supposed the outcome before it was printed. Of course no wrong doings at any other huay kwang massage parlours just nataree. What color chits does these business have in their back pockets? The right color ones im sure. I cant believe there isnt even one drug user amongst any staff the likelyness of this in entertainment business is that at least 25-30% of staff would test positive to yaa ba or ya ice

So, paying a pretty girl to wash, hold, and massage me with soap and no clothes in a private room for a few thousand Baht for an hour is perfectly legal and in no way would be considered pay for sex then the only issues to investigate for police is - are the girls of age, Thai nationals, and the wash room has the wash room license.

Quite right. As long as she's 18+ it's legal. There is nothing illegal about paying for such services.

Here you can see for yourself the difference between a soapy caught off guard and these here soapys that were 'expecting a visit' so passed with flying colors. Probably no record book of the cops that were 'paid-off'' found in these raids either (nor any drink 'Chits' floating around)

If you indeed thought that these venues have been operating the same as these raids 'found'........ Then please contact me, I have a bridge in Brooklyn, New York you may be interested in buying from me.................. LoL

And the cops probably think that we all bought this 'Joke'.............. TIT (This Is Thailand)