Where do I find an honest woman?

ajarngreg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you find a women that loves anal and oral sex and avoids vaginal intercourse due to being on her period, that is about as honest as it gets.

You must be a real charmer.

Indeed, it was all true - the only thing she was dishonest about was that she was a woman...

The very first step is to find a Thai women who truly loves and respects you. If there's too much of a financial component to the relationship you can forget it. Good luck finding it. The men that these ladies normally fall in love with are young, good looking Thai men who are usually broke. These are the kind of guys the girls will kill themselves for. These are the kind of guys you could be supporting if you get serious about a Pattaya girl.

I think one of the first steps is to find a lady who supports herself, and any family financially

with out bars and sponsors. ( a real job )

Don't every forget

Money Number One. thumbsup.gif

Edited by onemorechang

The very first step is to find a Thai women who truly loves and respects you. If there's too much of a financial component to the relationship you can forget it. Good luck finding it. The men that these ladies normally fall in love with are young, good looking Thai men who are usually broke. These are the kind of guys the girls will kill themselves for. These are the kind of guys you could be supporting if you get serious about a Pattaya girl.

I think one of the first steps is to find a lady who supports herself, and any family financially

with out bars and sponsors. ( a real job )

Don't every forget

Money Number One. thumbsup.gif

The type who have several sponsors and don't require financial assistance? Proof of interest for sure but accomplished liars.