Where do I find an honest woman?

ajarngreg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are paying for a woman..she will tell you what you like to hear.

If you want to attract a woman..you will tell her what she likes to hear

Its a global problem, not confined to Patters. The world is built with lies..Enjoy it.

Where do you find them? No matter much I paid my wives they wanted more for less. First year it was honey would you like another beer and let me empty your ashtray. 7th year it was, "you drink too much and everything in the house smells like smoke." and I was paying a lot more in the 7th year than the first year. I heard less of what I wanted the more I paid.

Dont drink too much and cut down on the smoking, show respect for her...or move on. 7 years ago things were cheaper..you've got to pay more now.

Its a global problem, not confined to Patters. The world is built with lies..Enjoy it.

Where do you find them? No matter much I paid my wives they wanted more for less. First year it was honey would you like another beer and let me empty your ashtray. 7th year it was, "you drink too much and everything in the house smells like smoke." and I was paying a lot more in the 7th year than the first year. I heard less of what I wanted the more I paid.

Man seeks woman for what she is.

Woman seeks man for what he can be.

You will find her standing right next to an honest man.

When you find him, please let me know as I would like to employ him as my condo building manager.

Dream on...

Honesty is a sliding scale... how honest do you want her to be?

How honest are you prepared to be... if you pass a pretty girl and look at her are you prepared to upset your girl over nothing, or would you rather just say 'I noticed her shoes weren't near as nice as yours.'

Again. If you do not speak fluent Thai...or your companion do not speak your language fluently, you may have a relationship but NEVER an understanding..... and LOVE will be just a fantasy.

Women in general are more attracted to "sweet talk" than any other "tool" of sexual attraction....That's is why an "honest" Thai woman will prefer to mate with a Thai men... but will mate with a foreigner if do not have the choice.

Conclusion.... Foreigners, without that "tool", may have the illusion that NEVER will be cheated in any way..... and will be really an illusion is your woman is a lot younger and also very beautiful. There are exceptions...but very few.

On positive thinking....if you are an educated, and a successful foreigner, looking for honest women on the right places.... you will find here the most beautiful, successful, and charming women in the world..... of any age, and speaking your language.

You may find real love with a Thai woman.

But.... If you are a typical older farang looking for love in Pattaya....good luck in finding and honest woman.

Edited by Muzarella

Again. If you do not speak fluent Thai...or your companion do not speak your language fluently, you may have a relationship but NEVER an understanding..... and LOVE will be just a fantasy.

Women in general are more attracted to "sweet talk" than any other "tool" of sexual attraction....That's is why an "honest" Thai woman will prefer to mate with a Thai men... but will mate with a foreigner if do not have the choice.

Conclusion.... Foreigners, without that "tool", may have the illusion that NEVER will be cheated in any way..... and will be really an illusion is your woman is a lot younger and also very beautiful. There are exceptions...but very few.

On positive thinking....if you are an educated, and a successful foreigner, looking for honest women on the right places.... you will find here the most beautiful, successful, and charming women in the world..... of any age, and speaking your language.

But.... If you are a typical older farang looking for love in Pattaya....good luck in finding and honest woman.

Oh spare us the old soliloquy will you? Why does it always come back to the older farang looking for love with a hooker in Pattaya?

Talk about a "tool".

My Thai is intermediate and I don't have a problem to have a conversation with what you call "lower class people" from the northeast.

I don't judge people by how much money they've got and I'm not looking for a woman to get married.

I've had enough relationships in my life and I'm not such a dumbass some of you guys might think I am.

I am well -educated and do not need to ask my friend to buy me a beer. You won't see me in the regular bars, or Go-go bars in Pattaya.

It's quite annoying to read some posts here. Thank you very much for your input.

My Thai is intermediate and I don't have a problem to have a conversation with what you call "lower class people" from the northeast.

I don't judge people by how much money they've got and I'm not looking for a woman to get married.

I've had enough relationships in my life and I'm not such a dumbass some of you guys might think I am.

I am well -educated and do not need to ask my friend to buy me a beer. You won't see me in the regular bars, or Go-go bars in Pattaya.

It's quite annoying to read some posts here. Thank you very much for your input.

No bars, no Go Go bars, makes Jack a dull boy.

cant have that, go have some fun , enjoy life, fill your boots.

its great thumbsup.gif

Multiple off topic posts have been removed, the topic is not about how many wives you had and divorce Judges in America, it is about:

Its not easy, but possible. My wife's niece worked in a full-service massage shop, met an English guy and has now been living in the UK about four years - baby about a year ago. He struggles to make a living, they have a small house and modest standard of living. She is out doing cleaning jobs every day and is as hard-working and supportive as any woman I've ever met.

Another lady I know married an English guy who has some health problems. Again, very modest circumstances living in UK and she keeps the family going by working shifts in a care home for Alzheimer's patients.

On the other hand there's quite a few evil tarts out there who are absolute heartless bloodsuckers. I learnt to speak, read and write Thai a few years ago. It is not as difficult as some make out and has served me well.

Don't forget there are a lot of dishonest men out there too, some nasty ones too - I have seen some good ladies put up with hell from their men.

Denial.

Don't go to pattaya if you want to find an ho.est woman, unless you speak Thai and have a few years to look.

remember that movie 'liar liar' with jim carey, when he couldn't lie and had to say whatever was on his mind? someone should make that movie with farang and bar girl in thailand, where they both speak what they are really thinking all the time. i'd write out some of the dialogue here but i don't want to get banned.heheheh

I am not mistaken you said that you are going to be in Pattaya.... looking for a "decent" woman....

Denial.

Don't go to pattaya if you want to find an ho.est woman, unless you speak Thai and have a few years to look.

Well, theres no doubt, that is indeed the best advice one could give on the subject... Unfortunately, with regards to women, man will rarely/never take advice.

I met mine in a minor traffic accident 18 years ago, . She is a faithful, trusted, helpmate....I could not wish for a better partner....But I' m not recommending traffic accidents....It just seems that they, women and accidents, both come best when one is not looking for them.

'You can not expect someone to love you unless you pay them in one way or another.' Oscar Wilde.

Without bothering to read more then the first page of this typical thread, I have to ask the OP if the reason he is coming to Pattaya is due to his success in his relationships and his ability to determine honest women in his own country.

TH

The very first step is to find a Thai women who truly loves and respects you. If there's too much of a financial component to the relationship you can forget it. Good luck finding it. The men that these ladies normally fall in love with are young, good looking Thai men who are usually broke. These are the kind of guys the girls will kill themselves for. These are the kind of guys you could be supporting if you get serious about a Pattaya girl.

Edited by tropo

Look in a garbage can and you will find garbage......look in a flower shop and you'll find sweet smelling flowers .....it all depend where you look ....I believe that 99% of all Thai ladies are honest and true ......they are no different to anyone else on this planet....(not all apple are rotten in the barrel)

AND do not let bitter and twisted bar stool pseudo Lothario's / Romeo's tell you any different.

Look in a garbage can and you will find garbage......look in a flower shop and you'll find sweet smelling flowers .....it all depend where you look ....I believe that 99% of all Thai ladies are honest and true ......they are no different to anyone else on this planet....(not all apple are rotten in the barrel)

AND do not let bitter and twisted bar stool pseudo Lothario's / Romeo's tell you any different.

My backside never touches a bar stool, but I still disagree with you. biggrin.png .. about the 99% comment.