Gee - How Could It Ever Go Wrong With a BG?

pgrahmm

Quick, marko kok prong.

Your next wife awaits!

As you fail to note my current gf has never worked in a bar,you seem to look at my posts but not read what i say,is it your rabid desire to attack everything i post,and call me a loser? Or could it be you live a meaningless life with few freinds,and little interaction with women that prompts your outbursts against almost every post i make,at least i am open and honest when commenting on here,as for you apart from the fact you stalk around in Chino's and Chelsea boots,you have revealed almost nothing of what you do,where you live,or your current relationship,so stop sniping from the undergrowth,come out and tell us your situation ,otherwise stop slagging of people who try to move the thread on,by contributing their experiences.

Quick, marko kok prong.

Your next wife awaits!

As you fail to note my current gf has never worked in a bar,you seem to look at my posts but not read what i say,is it your rabid desire to attack everything i post,and call me a loser? Or could it be you live a meaningless life with few freinds,and little interaction with women that prompts your outbursts against almost every post i make,at least i am open and honest when commenting on here,as for you apart from the fact you stalk around in Chino's and Chelsea boots,you have revealed almost nothing of what you do,where you live,or your current relationship,so stop sniping from the undergrowth,come out and tell us your situation ,otherwise stop slagging of people who try to move the thread on,by contributing their experiences.

Calm down mate. It

was just a joke.

actually to be able to say all that that fast in english is not bad.

the hordes of girls that can just say "hello hansum man" etc etc need to study maybe do an apprenticeship with the video girl.

maybe i need to do an apprenticeship under her tutelage or fuselage ???

Edited by atyclb

Atleast she was honest about what she does/is ! That has to be a first..smile.png

Now you need the flip side of the coin.... "only came here last week, family need help, never work bar before".....laugh.png

You seemed to have understood her amd you talk funny. :D

Actually i think shes pretty hot, have to wait a bit before I married her though to see if she would follow up on the offered menu of services ;)

You were too late we are getting married today..