Mongrel vs Pedigree – Why farangs in Thailand should be thanked for improving the human race

Inspire

Mongrel vs Pedigree – Why farangs in Thailand should be thanked for improving the human race

kids1.jpg

Expats who have children with Thai people often get together and when the conversation turns to their offspring they are in no doubt – not only are our “mongrel” kids better looking than most of those “pedigree” specimens they are smarter too!

And evidence that came out recently certainly seems to back up the view that kids with a diverse cultural heritage have all the advantages. In fact farangs who have procreated in Thailand should be thanked for what they are doing for the human race.

Children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their pure bred peers. Yes foreigners in Thailand producing the generations of tomorrow are improving the gene pool dramatically leading to a better tomorrow for all!

Until the study was released last year the evidence tended to be anecdotal. We all saw our children and thought…blimey they are beautiful with all the best characteristics of the Thai and the foreigner rolled into one sensational package.

They are taller than the Thai but have the great bone structure associated with the Thai face. And they have attributes of both sets of intelligences that makes them brainier. Also their common sense of values taking the best of both worlds makes them nicer to be around, more grounded and more informed than their insular and less diverse cultural cousins back home.

But were they just brainier than the pure Thai kids or smarter than the ones with two foreign parents as well. They certainly seemed to be…..

I noticed this phenomenon with my own daughter. As soon as she left the womb – six weeks early by C-section incidentally, the Thai wife was impatient – she was obviously going to be beautiful. The wife was after all good looking and clever in a way I was not – she always seemed to have a sixth sense that I was up to no good behind her back, and was usually right!

So my first born grew up and though she had the benefit of international school she could have taught herself if the truth be known. She started telling me what was right and wrong at age two. At school she won the form prize every single year. In Year 11 she received some of the very top marks in IGCSE results in the world in several subjects. She left after Year 13 with the Valedictorian Cup for best all round student in the school. She was a model for Garnier but her mathematical genius told her to use her brain not her looks in employment. She studied Economics at Warwick in the UK – a first of course – then got a scholarship to Oxford to do her masters. She now earns a fortune on the equities desk at Canary Wharf.

My son who has a brilliant analytical mind and high IQ was born a couple of years later – he was far too smart for his teachers and left early to seek his fortune as a record producer in England where he continued his studies. He is another who has done modeling work but prefers to use his considerable brains to earn his living.

Full story: http://www.inspirepattaya.com/lifestyle/mongrel-vs-pedigree-farangs-thailand-thanked-improving-human-race/

inspire-pattaya1.jpg
-- Inspire Pattaya 2016-06-25

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mongrel vs Pedigree

What an offensive title and absurd premise.

should be thanked for improving the human race

Racial cleansing by any other name smells the same.

Agree, what an incredibly racist article that defies logic. For instance, if the author believes that his mix kids are genetically superior to Thai kids, then he must also believe that a 100% farang child will always be genetically superior to his mix kids. Is this what he tells his children?

Mongrel vs Pedigree

Agree, what an incredibly racist article that defies logic. For instance, if the author believes that his mix kids are genetically superior to Thai kids, then he must also believe that a 100% farang child will always be genetically superior to his mix kids. Is this what he tells his children?

Agree with most of the comments but to be fair Berkshire I think you have your second observation wrong and he seems to suggest otherwise -

"But were they just brainier than the pure Thai kids or smarter than the ones with two foreign parents as well. They certainly seemed to be….."

there is something called hybrid vigor. in the past it has been a the done thing to have one pure breed of farm animal but now most farmers mix the breeds again and again which increases productivity. it would seem to be true that more different the genetics of the parents the more healthy the offspring are, cant get much more different than a thai woman and a western man without changing species. my 2 little mongrels seem to be good examples.

Wouldn't his theory be true, of mixed race kids all over the world be improving the human race??

I agree and disagree..

Speaking two languages, that was learned since birth. May make mixed race kids smarter.

Might make some more attractive..

Well, I know some mixed race adults that are dumb as a rock, and fugly..

Maybe Thailand is the exception.

My soon to be 6 year old son, is great looking, athletic, and super smart..

So, I'll agree to what he wrote..

But totally think he's a stuck up Arse --- Hole.. On how he explained it..

Anyway.. What's up with the pic? Looks like a female Pedigree Farang and 3 Pedigree Thais..

Edited by D3030

Mongrel vs Pedigree

Scottish

Being from Scotland we tend to be far superior besides being better looking with an intellect second to none. I've personally made my contribution 3 times to Thailand having offspring that stand well out from the crowds so to speak.

My parents fed us ugly pills to give others a chance. Unfortunately, you can't interfere with the genetics of a thoroughbred!!

Just saying .......

Edited by ScotBkk

l tend to agree with the OP.

I worked for many years in lndonesia & have observed the children of my white(& black) workmates with lndonesian women.

The children were without exception, good looking & intelligent.

Many came top of the class.

Another white man l know married a Sri Lankan woman & their 2 children are absolute geniuses.

My ex-wife was/is a mixture of Filipino, Chinese, Spanish & American, while my ancestry is British & Russian.

l have one 30 year old daughter who is a Model, another who is a very skilled Cabinetmaker, a son who is a Computer Engineer & another son who is a Captain in Supply, in the Australian Army.

l put their intelligence & looks down to their mixed-race(mongrel, if you like)heritage.

btw-my ex-wife, a mix-race herself is a Chemical Engineer.

So yes, l agree with the OP.

Mongrel vs Pedigree

..Aryan Super Race..born 1939..still alive apparently...disgusting journalism.

Yes, biodiversity is good for any population. But if ya wanna brag about your kids, that's what facebook is for. Don't try to make it seem somehow intellectual by putting up a half-baked eugenics story.

I worked for many years in lndonesia & have observed the children of my white(& black) workmates with lndonesian women.

Another white man l know married a Sri Lankan woman & their 2 children are absolute geniuses.

My ex-wife was/is a mixture of Filipino, Chinese, Spanish & American, while my ancestry is British & Russian.

l have one 30 year old daughter who is a Model, another who is a very skilled Cabinetmaker, a son who is a Computer Engineer & another son who is a Captain in Supply, in the Australian Army.

l put their intelligence & looks down to their mixed-race(mongrel, if you like)heritage.

Barstool/armchair geneticist bullshit based on personal anecdotal evidence

I spent my entire life around mixed race (black/white) people. Not more or less intelligent than "pure breed" people. Some were morons, some were smart - just like those with monoracial parents

There's no optimal blend of races that produces "superior" human beings and, sorry but much as many believe otherwise, farang/Thai kids aren't all Chompoo

An ugly, fat, bald and intellectually-challenged farang isn't going to miraculously purge those characteristics from his progeny by reproducing with a Thai or any other woman so let's take the sentiment towards our own children out of the equation and stop putting store in idiotic articles like this one, shall we?

The advantage of being brought up by parents from different cultures has been shown a couple of decades ago in the States.

No need to gloat here about ''ímproving' Thai people......................................

Absolutely sick making racist crap.

I could say that I bet my 100% Euro and 100% Thai kids are all better looking and cleverer than his mongrels and each of their mothers was much better looking than his wife and I surely love all of mine and my grandkids (mixed and otherwise) more than he does his kids.

But I hate this kind of "aren't I rich", "ain't I wonderful", isn't my wife beautiful" "aren't my kids cleverer than yours" rubbish that seems to come up on TV only too often.

These cretins need to take their pathetic insecurities somewhere else and hope and pray their kids stay safe and well and we don't read here about some awful thing which has happened to them, as all too often does happen to mixed race kids.

Damn, I forgot to say that I bet my 100% Thai kids are taller than his as well. 555.

Edited by MiKT

Some years ago there was a British tv show where a female Indian doctor looked into the genetics of her mixed race children.

Her findings were similar to what the OP posted.

There are many studies to confirm this, here is just one:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

These studies show that the more diverse the gene pool, the better for the offspring.

Therefore, mixed race offspring would have advantages over pure bred offspring from either parent.

Perhaps it's the rather boastful manner in which the OP posted that many find offensive, but the essence of his post appears to be correct.

Just sayin

I spent my entire life around mixed race (black/white) people. Not more or less intelligent than "pure breed" people. Some were morons, some were smart - just like those with monoracial parents

There's no optimal blend of races that produces "superior" human beings and, sorry but much as many believe otherwise, farang/Thai kids aren't all Chompoo

An ugly, fat, bald and intellectually-challenged farang isn't going to miraculously purge those characteristics from his progeny by reproducing with a Thai or any other woman so let's take the sentiment towards our own children out of the equation and stop putting store in idiotic articles like this one, shall we?

You are entitled to your opinion & l am entitled to mine.

l have merely reported what l have observed.

lf you don't like it then tough sh!t for you.

lt works the same with animals.

A cross breed dog is generally much healthier & robust than a pure breed, who are often inbred.

The same with cattle.

l had a farm & we crossed Holsteins with Jerseys.

Pure Holsteins produce a lot of milk but of a lower quality than Jersey cows.

Cross the two breeds & you get a cow that produces a high volume, quality milk.

You are insulting & really don't know much, do you?

Open your eyes, will you?

Breeding? The brilliant but certainly not good looking playwright George Bernard Shaw was once approached by a famous beautiful actress of the day who proposed that they mate, as a child with her beauty and his brains would be incomparable. To which Shaw responded "but what if the child has my beauty and your brains?"

A cross breed dog is generally much healthier & robust than a pure breed, who are often inbred.

The same with cattle.

Evidently, I know more than you.

The fact that human beings aren't cows for one and the fact that most of us are already mixed breeds to varying degrees.

You're basing your idiotic, toilet-seat eugenics theories on what is perceived only with your naked and apparently wide-open eyes and the assumption that farangs are "pure" Caucasians while Thais/Indonesians are "pure" Asian

Breeding? The brilliant but certainly not good looking playwright George Bernard Shaw was once approached by a famous beautiful actress of the day who proposed that they mate, as a child with her beauty and his brains would be incomparable. To which Shaw responded "but what if the child has my beauty and your brains?"

l read that George Bernard Shaw asked a gold-digger if she would sleep with him for £1000.

She replied "of course".

So then he asked her if she would sleep with him for 1 shilling(10 cents).

She said "just what do you think l am?"

He replied, "Madam, we have already established what you are, now we're just haggling about the price".

The same with cattle.

Evidently, I know more than you.

The fact that human beings aren't cows for one and the fact that most of us are already mixed breeds to varying degrees.

You're basing your idiotic, toilet-seat eugenics theories on what is perceived only with your naked and apparently wide-open eyes and the assumption that farangs are "pure" Caucasians while Thais/Indonesians are "pure" Asian

Evidently you do not.

You want insults? l can give you insults.

You don't know what l have assumed. you assume far too much & most of it is pure rubbish.

lt seems that you are bright enough to distinguish between cows & humans, how perceptive of you.

Unfortunately TV will not let me tell you what l really think of you, but, you get my drift.

While we're in the "assuming" mood, which you started, l'm assuming that you have a couple of under achieving "pure" breed children & are stung by the fact that someone else has more intelligent children than you.

How do you like that for "toilet-seat eugenics", my jealous little friend?

Of course we are already mixed, you are not stating anything new.

Don't go away, this is getting interesting♥

Yea a lot of stupid farangs Think that their Shit don't Stink,,,,

I got News for them,,,IT DOES,,, all people are Born the same and have Brains

A lot of Farang kids are as Dump/Stupid/Ignorant as the day they were born

From my experience EVERY race has Dumb/Smart/Genius offspring

But you don't(Won't) see that all the time.

Mongrel vs Pedigree

Did you, your co-posters, and all who liked your post miss some crucial statements, "Children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their pure-bred peers . . . But were they just brainier than the pure Thai kids or smarter than the ones with two foreign parents as well. They certainly seemed to be….. "? Or, just jealous that his kids did well?

You all must have missed the point or how is it you can all agree to the statement, “ . . . then he must also believe that a 100% farang child will always be genetically superior to his mix kids”??

Furthermore, being offended at "Mongrel vs. Pedigree" seems a bit too naïve and oversensitive. Are you simply overwhelmed by your misinterpretation or just very touchy? Although the terms mongrel and pedigree may be more widely used in lower-order animals, especially dogs; a mongrel is simply a plant or animal derived from physically dissimilar yet progenitive sources.

Consequently, a Mongoloid parent and a Caucasoid parent would produce a child who could be described as a mongrel, without necessarily being insulting. A Dachshund’s and a Great Dane’s offspring could be called a mongrel and I doubt anyone would be upset; especially if its attributes were lauded instead of defiled as is the case here.

Your statement about racial cleansing appears contrary to reality. How could the combining of two races be called racial cleansing; especially since no effort on the OPs part supported a phase-out the Mongoloid traits with continued injection of Caucasoid cells? As I see it, he praises the future generations who may be comprised of offspring of all races

Wouldn't his theory be true, of mixed race kids all over the world be improving the human race??

I agree and disagree..

Speaking two languages, that was learned since birth. May make mixed race kids smarter.

Might make some more attractive..

Well, I know some mixed race adults that are dumb as a rock, and fugly..

Maybe Thailand is the exception.

My soon to be 6 year old son, is great looking, athletic, and super smart..

So, I'll agree to what he wrote..

But totally think he's a stuck up Arse --- Hole.. On how he explained it..

Anyway.. What's up with the pic? Looks like a female Pedigree Farang and 3 Pedigree Thais..

You didn't realize; that's a picture of four Thai little girls. Three of them are pure pedigreed Thai; one is a Thai-farang mongrel. See how much taller the mongrel is?

Did you, your co-posters, and all who liked your post miss some crucial statements, "Children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their pure-bred peers . . . But were they just brainier than the pure Thai kids or smarter than the ones with two foreign parents as well. They certainly seemed to be….. "? Or, just jealous that his kids did well?

You all must have missed the point or how is it you can all agree to the statement, “ . . . then he must also believe that a 100% farang child will always be genetically superior to his mix kids”??

Furthermore, being offended at "Mongrel vs. Pedigree" seems a bit too naïve and oversensitive. Are you simply overwhelmed by your misinterpretation or just very touchy? Although the terms mongrel and pedigree may be more widely used in lower-order animals, especially dogs; a mongrel is simply a plant or animal derived from physically dissimilar yet progenitive sources.

Consequently, a Mongoloid parent and a Caucasoid parent would produce a child who could be described as a mongrel, without necessarily being insulting. A Dachshund’s and a Great Dane’s offspring could be called a mongrel and I doubt anyone would be upset; especially if its attributes were lauded instead of defiled as is the case here.

Your statement about racial cleansing appears contrary to reality. How could the combining of two races be called racial cleansing; especially since no effort on the OPs part supported a phase-out the Mongoloid traits with continued injection of Caucasoid cells? As I see it, he praises the future generations who may be comprised of offspring of all races

Nicely put.

It seems that many folk on this thread don't actually read the OP,

after reading a few words, jumt to their own conclusions and totally miss the point of the OP......