rain shoe covers

larrychiangmai

Yes you can get them, actually they are free but I do not put covers on my rain shoes.

Would they be Flip Flops ?

regards Worgeordie

Where can you get free Flip Flops? I really need a new pair.

Yes you can get them, actually they are free but I do not put covers on my rain shoes.

Would they be Flip Flops ?

regards Worgeordie

Where can you get free Flip Flops? I really need a new pair.

O.K. keep it a secret,and don't help the OP.

regards worgeordie

Im a bit confused by the OP. Rain shoe covers? What are they? Covers for rain shoes or are they some kind of cover for shoes when it rains?

I remember in the past (Like when I was a teenager) an item old people use to wear during inclement weather called galoshes. They were a waterproof overshoe that had a heavy/thick sole. Ive never seen them since with the most common equivalent being gumboots/wellingtons/wellies or rubber/plastic boots these days.

I was going to suggest putting a plastic bag over your shoes but that would look a bit naff, and the bags would wear out/fail rather quickly Id imagine.

Does the OP have any pictures of the beasties that they are looking for?

Im a bit confused by the OP. Rain shoe covers? What are they? Covers for rain shoes or are they some kind of cover for shoes when it rains?

I remember in the past (Like when I was a teenager) an item old people use to wear during inclement weather called galoshes. They were a waterproof overshoe that had a heavy/thick sole. Ive never seen them since with the most common equivalent being gumboots/wellingtons/wellies or rubber/plastic boots these days.

I was going to suggest putting a plastic bag over your shoes but that would look a bit naff, and the bags would wear out/fail rather quickly Id imagine.

Does the OP have any pictures of the beasties that they are looking for?

Covers for rain shoes, yes I use them when wearing my rain shoes when it is not raining.

When raining I cover my Church wing tips with plastic bags, free from the super market, they last surprisingly well. Who cares about naff, this is CM not Buckingham Palace.