Is The Samui Monsoon Late This Year,or No Have?

I agree with what you are saying that the developement has made things worse, but I think last year the rains were considerably worse than it has been in recent years.

sorry, couldn't read your post, too horifed by the avatar!

All the rage back in Khazakstan! Very fasionable......

Watch for Tropical storm Durian it should move into the gulf from Vietnam on the 6th and then track north of Samui, this is not a strong storm but it could develop more when it moves into the gulf. This is the storm that killed up to 400 people in the Philippine's.

Watch for Tropical storm Durian it should move into the gulf from Vietnam on the 6th and then track north of Samui, this is not a strong storm but it could develop more when it moves into the gulf. This is the storm that killed up to 400 people in the Philippine's.

lets hope durian provides a bit of needed rain,yet doesnt rip off roofs etc in samui,batten down the hatches.....we arrive dec 19th...yee ha! :o

..well if this is not right now a big part of the annual watersupply... it's gushing down all day up here in Mae Nam! The ponds are full...wonder where this comes from - Satellite Picture doesn't show much Cloud cover..

http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?go=1&...=1&sc=30397

Try this Samuian , I find it a bit more accurate.