Foreign National information Form

Immigration has the exact same information when we make an extension. So Why???

If Immigration sees you have a valid extension then they know the information is on file.

No they don't. They don't have:

1. Emergency contact (this is a good thing).

2. Vehicle details.

3. Names of mother and father.

4. Home country address.

5. Line ID, social media and email.

6. Information on where we shop, eat and party and which hospitals we attend.smile.png

I guess they would need to hand them out on the planes along with the landing cards.

It is interesting to see Thailand increasing the use of paper forms at the same time first world countries are trying to get rid of them.

They could do better than that, like making visitors to Thailand fill out an online Electronic System for Travel Authorisation form at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. That would be first-world-country style. The easiest way would be to adapt the form currently used in the USA to Thailand's needs.

They need an appendix on the form: If you were going to commit a crime, what crime and when and where. Also, who would you use to help you. Room for names and additional info.

also for an extra month on your visa, Wherewould you hide out after said crime was commited..

For an additional alloted time to remain in the Kingdom. Please report to Immigration after your crime has been commited.

Thank You.

• Like 2

I downloaded the ".odt" file. Word don't want to open it and give me a message that the file is damaged.

Could you please check and replace the file. Thank you.

Personally I find forms like this are best downloaded or converted to PDFs. That way they'll open on virtually any operating system, plus you can also fill in the forms on your computer, and easily change the fill-in info later if need be.

I guess they would need to hand them out on the planes along with the landing cards.

It is interesting to see Thailand increasing the use of paper forms at the same time first world countries are trying to get rid of them.

They could do better than that, like making visitors to Thailand fill out an online Electronic System for Travel Authorisation form at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. That would be first-world-country style. The easiest way would be to adapt the form currently used in the USA to Thailand's needs.

The ESTA is basically an electronic visa application. I have never filled out a paper form to get one. I always do the application myself online (takes about 10 minutes) rather than filling out a form and having someone enter the information for me.

Has anyone seen what the penalities are for providing false, or maybe even incomplete, information in the social media section? I have a bunch of email accounts currently in use at various times for various reasons. What if I left a few out?

P.S I read somewhere the USA is doing this now as well.

The Social media section says Optional.

Which is a good thing as I have more than 100 email accounts, a dozen or more Facebook accounts, numerous twitter, pinterest and instagram accounts etc

Which is probably the reason the form came into existence in the first place.

Indulge me...why do have more than 100 email accounts and more than a dozen facebook accounts?

I have a work email and two personal emails....why more than a hundred?

• Like 2

Has anyone seen what the penalities are for providing false, or maybe even incomplete, information in the social media section? I have a bunch of email accounts currently in use at various times for various reasons. What if I left a few out?

Which is a good thing as I have more than 100 email accounts, a dozen or more Facebook accounts, numerous twitter, pinterest and instagram accounts etc

Indulge me...why do have more than 100 email accounts and more than a dozen facebook accounts?

I only have two commonly used email accounts . I have three old ones that forward to my main account that I retain just in case someone still tries to contact me that way. Also, in the past, customers have assigned me company email addresses for one reason or another. With my main email account, I have many email aliases. Any time I sign up for a service that requires an email address, I use a fresh alias for them. This allows me easily to block spam to that alias without potentially losing messages from blameless correspondents.

If I was to fill out the form religiously, listing every email address that might possibly be used to contact me, I would need several pages of supplementary data!

• Like 1

Internet marketing is why I have multiple Facebook accounts, twitter accounts etc

Multiple email accounts because you usually can't use the same email address to signup for the same service twice, for example if you want a new twitter account you need a new email address.

Whatt thee fug they want with my bank acccount data?

'Who can guarantee data security?

But for the record, I buy more often at 7-11.

Immigration can see my bank account data every time I apply for an annual extension! Anyway, off to do my 90-day report in Jomtien later today so I'll see what they say.

Alan

Is the form that is downloaded (PDF) from the link above the same one used by CW?

I doubt it.

I have seen different versions of the form posted that were handed out at assorted immigration offices.

Is the form that is downloaded (PDF) from the link above the same one used by CW?

I doubt it.

I have seen different versions of the form posted that were handed out at assorted immigration offices.

I submitted the downloaded PDF form last week at CW. It looks slightly different to the form that CW use. However the immigration officer that reviewed my completed PDF form checked it against the template used at CW and concluded that the form didn't differ in terms of questions/ content etc so she accepted it.

I doubt it.

I submitted the downloaded PDF form last week at CW. It looks slightly different to the form that CW use. However the immigration officer that reviewed my completed PDF form checked it against the template used at CW and concluded that the form didn't differ in terms of questions/ content etc so she accepted it.

You probably were just lucky they took it. You might not of even been asked for it anyway.

I am certainly not going to bother with it until it is actually given to me to fill out at my local office when I do my extension later this month. I could fill it out while they are processing my application if it was given to me.

I don't really understand what all the Brouhaha over this form is about. I think this may be the 10th topic about it.

First report of it being asked for o arrival.

Form is similar to other versions of it that have been posted. At least they didn't want a photo for like some version have.

What type of entry were you doing? Visa? Exempt? Re-entry permit?

I arrived at Suvarnabhumi about 4pm on Saturday and they were not being put about there.

I was given one at Sri Ratcha yesterday when I redid my extension, much the same as the one posted apart from bottom of second page, the additional information was asked for on a separate form.

When I handed it back,all the IO was interested in was a photo and a signature.

Arrived vack BKK last Thursday, am on retirement extension, no sign / mentioning of the new form, got stamped back in in less than 30 seconds.

I can only imagine the pandemonium and long waits that will result if they begin handing these out in the immigration hall at BKK, requiring its completion before being processed and stamped it.

not only 1st world countries - Malaysia since many years does not use any "immigration form" anymore, the same now in Indonesia

Internet marketing is why I have multiple Facebook accounts, twitter accounts etc

Multiple email accounts because you usually can't use the same email address to signup for the same service twice, for example if you want a new twitter account you need a new email address.

I think many of you are overreacting to the email and internet social media question. They didn't say list all your email addresses and Facebook accounts. I'm sure one would be enough.

I had a chuckle when I saw they ask for your LINE ID separately as though everyone should have one. Why do Thai people have such an obsession with that particular app?

You can't have more than one Facebook account in your real name anyway (according to terms and conditions). If you use aliases, sooner or later you could be locked out, with no way to get it back, which is very inconvenient if you have important information in your account. I've lost a couple that way.

Whatt thee fug they want with my bank acccount data?

'Who can guarantee data security?

But for the record, I buy more often at 7-11.

Immigration can see my bank account data every time I apply for an annual extension! Anyway, off to do my 90-day report in Jomtien later today so I'll see what they say.

Alan

Did my 90 day report Tuesday morning. Had a bit longer wait than normal but nothing untoward. No form to complete though I was reminded that I needed to renew my permission to stay next month. The officer confirmed that in Jomtien I could do this up to a month before the due date.

Alan

Thanks for providing the PDF version.

Where is "Sub Div 3 Imm Div1" ?

What would be the Pattaya equivalent ?

It is in Bangkok and is the one responsible for investigations.

There is no equivalent in Pattaya.

Is there an appeal process for anyone who's extn is declined?

Has anyone ever used it?

Just curious :)

Has anyone ever used it?

Just curious smile.png

You post is a bit off topic.

Since police order 327/2557 came into to effect there is no longer an appeal process.

I don't recall many applications being denied after they were accepted and the 1900 baht fee was paid. They normally just ask for more supporting documents.

• Like 1

First report of it being asked for o arrival.

Form is similar to other versions of it that have been posted. At least they didn't want a photo for like some version have.

What type of entry were you doing? Visa? Exempt? Re-entry permit?

I arrived at Suvarnabhumi about 4pm on Saturday and they were not being put about there.

I was given one at Sri Ratcha yesterday when I redid my extension, much the same as the one posted apart from bottom of second page, the additional information was asked for on a separate form.

When I handed it back,all the IO was interested in was a photo and a signature.

Interesting! The completed version based on 1 of the downloads on here which I submitted at Rayong (Maptaput) yesterday when applying for my latest retirement extension there was rejected on the grounds that it included a photo which they said was not needed!! They handed me a scruffy blank version which they insisted I had to complete in manuscript instead.

Even so I do not think that the preparation of my original version was a complete waste of my time since I was able to copy across what I had entered to their form without needing to give too much thought to the process (or to the quality of my handwriting).

Arrived on flight from Vietnam on SETV on 17 June 2016.

Never saw this form. Not handed out.

Just stamped my SETV for 60 day stay as usual.

Will be doing a 30 day extension in August at CW.

Will be interesting if they want me to fill out this form.

Mother's name...Mom.

Fathers name....Dad

Indeed One Stop Centre is requiring them for extensions of stay.

Trying to save some time, I printed out the PDF version posted here, and printed it on two pages of paper. One Stop immigration was OK with the form, but would not accept it printed on two pages - had to be front and back.

As I had already laboriously completed the form, the solution was to simply glue the two pages together, back to back. That way, it was judged acceptable.

By the way, a photo is required for the form at One Stop.

Edited by bubba

Has anyone ever used it?

Just curious smile.png

Since police order 327/2557 came into to effect there is no longer an appeal process.

I don't recall many applications being denied after they were accepted and the 1900 baht fee was paid. They normally just ask for more supporting documents.

What's off topic about refusing to disclose personal data that is of no concern to imm or relevant to a stay in the Kingdom? How does someone legitimately say no and what happens when they do? My car for example is in the wife's name and the details held by Thai DVLA. The correct answer will therefore be nil, even if its in the car park! Edited by evadgib

Has anyone ever used it?

Just curious smile.png

What's off topic about refusing to disclose personal data that is of no concern to imm or relevant to a stay in the Kingdom? How does someone legitimately say no and what happens when they do? My car for example is in the wife's name and the details held by Thai DVLA. The correct answer will therefore be nil, even if its in the car park!

I only see your question about the appeal process.

Whether you have to supply all the info asked for or not depends entirely on the office asking for it. Some of the various forms have some of the requested info marked as optional.

• Like 1

For what it's worth.....Yesterday at Pattaya Immigration.

My missus (doing my 90 day as per usual) handed in the PDF version which I had filled it in with all the info they already have.

The officer stapled my photo to the form, clicked something on his computer and told her "Your husband is now up to date".

Much ado about nothing really as I have nothing in my name, no internet and I don't have any parents. smile.png

• Like 1