Expat Survey: Was widely shared across social media and Thaivisa, say company

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd prize, 4 nights in Pattaya.

Funny if it goes to some poor TEFLer, out in the sticks that is deliriously happy but really can't afford the trip to take it. Likewise some happily married guy that swears he has never been to Pattaya and didn't meet his wife there because he would never go there.

I hope Naam filled in the survey and wins the trip. Of all people that would be absolutely ecstatic by this, it would be Naam.

Returnofthailand would also be a great one. If there is anybody funny that wins this do a trip report. We all know the winner will have to be hand picked out of that hat for TV to avoid further embarrassment.

I guess it is just a coincidence that none of our well known posters filled out the survey or knew of it. TV you should have probably just left the other thread to die without opening this new can of worms. Anything erased here will certainly be noticed now.

I am sure the resort that sponsored the prize is thrilled with all the great press they are getting and how many bookings are flowing in now.

Must be 75% of things you do on the net asks for "feedback" or "fill in our survey" no wonder most people ignored it.

Those who live here by choice MUST like it enough or they would pack up and go. I worked here for years and have come back to retire, but it doesn't mean there is no room for improvement that is worthwhile pointing out.

guitar.gif

To all you Brexiters:

Turnabout is fair play. You had your chance. If you didn't vote, it's your own darn fault.

Suck it up and live with the results. Thailand's wonderful. Any other statement would be undemocratic.

<Deleted> as similar post to mine already made

Edited by Gweiloman

I once read a review in NME for phil Collins "I can't dance" which consisted of three words.

"Jesus, who cares?"

I often reflect upon that review.

Similar to the late Roger Ebert's one word review of the film Isn't It Romantic. "No"

I made my own survey based on the people I know in real life.

99% of them are happy living here.

People are generally happier when they are drunk.

Try to do your survey when the people you know are sober.

If that's even possible.

I made my own survey based on the people I know in real life.

99% of them are happy living here.

People are generally happier when they are drunk.

Try to do your survey when the people you know are sober.

If that's even possible.

Most people I know here aren't particularly big drinkers.

Hey. I made it into the news. Awesome....

Dont fall off a balcony now please. Nor get caught with minor ladyboy. And dont go swimming in kosanroad bugger... As for the survey, who cares about its authenticity. Tvf is a clickbait sensation site so what to expect? ;):/:P