False hi-so? Ying Gai only has THB100,000 in her nine bank accounts, police say

webfact

False hi-so? Ying Gai only has THB100,000 in her nine bank accounts, police say
By Coconuts Bangkok

80a68c0a21d8d541607f0d087f1caa01.jpg
Photo: JS100

BANGKOK: -- It turns out that the "wealthy" woman who accused her maid of stealing THB10 million worth of gold bars and jewelry may be a fraud after all.

Police ran a background check on attempted human trafficking suspect Monta Yokrattanakan, or “Ying Gai,” and found that she has less than THB100,000 in her nine bank accounts, which doesn’t seem to be in keeping with her accusation that her maid stole THB10 million worth of gold bars and jewelry that she had lying around in her bedroom, according to Crime Suppression Division Deputy Director Pol. Col. Chakrit Sawasdee.

Pol. Col. Chakrit also said that Ying Gai has changed her first and last name twice, and that the government records don’t identify who her parents are, making it difficult to track down what she has done in the past.

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-07-13

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocked!!!! tongue.png

Why schocked ..she has already hide the dirty money of selling child for pedophile chinese and japanese and korean. She is the clever analphabet. She is an old history of Thailand where you can sell human and kill them without been seen. And she will be free soon

That seems unlikely to me, it might be all the Royal Thai Police are able to find, or are prepared to say they've been able to find, but I'm very sure that's not all she's worth.

The fix is probably already in. How very surprising.

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu

This plays into the "she's just a crazy old bag, let her go" "all a big misunderstanding" "can't believe anything she says"

The people who she had locked up will have to accept this. Compensation? Haha, the crazy old woman is broke!

Meanwhile they don't really know who she was in the past so we can't look for the rest of the money, Sorry.

I believe this to be their end game. She'll walk with a good natured smile and shake of the head for the old Ba from the rtp.

Shocked!!!! tongue.png

Why schocked ..she has already hide the dirty money of selling child for pedophile chinese and japanese and korean. She is the clever analphabet. She is an old history of Thailand where you can sell human and kill them without been seen. And she will be free soon

You should look up what a pedophile is, the girls were 17-18.. guys liking girls that age are definitely not pedophiles. That does not make the human trafficking and forced prostitution any less. But it has nothing to do with pedophiles.

I really doubt that she will be free anytime soon.. the LM charges alone would put her away for a long time.

Police cannot find who her parents are b.....it.

They can find bank accounts, but not parents.

How come none of this came to light when she was accusing people of stealing her millions.

Having innocent people jailed. This whole saga stinks wose than the b....it that she was spreading.

Thats like a lot of wannabe HiSo here,Fur coat ,no knickers.

So shes tried the I am crazy defense, now feel sorry for me I

have no money defense.

She seems to be an evil woman,making money off the backs

of children,lock her up and throw the key away.

regards Worgeordie

So, how much money must one have to be considered hi-so?

How much money were in her bank accounts last week? Or the week(s) before?

There ya go!

What is her bank accounts transfer history looking like?

Police cannot find who her parents are b.....it.

They can find bank accounts, but not parents.

How come none of this came to light when she was accusing people of stealing her millions.

Having innocent people jailed. This whole saga stinks wose than the b....it that she was spreading.

So unlike the rest of the Thai population, her parents names and ID number aren't recorded in her Blue house book?

Seems unlikely to me.

I suspect she was serving quite a few untouchables...

She has to accept this path, or be silenced...

Why this suspicion?

Any normal investigation would have had zeroed in on her list of clients... and there is total silence on this most important link...

Shocked!!!! tongue.png

You should look up what a pedophile is, the girls were 17-18.. guys liking girls that age are definitely not pedophiles. That does not make the human trafficking and forced prostitution any less. But it has nothing to do with pedophiles.

I really doubt that she will be free anytime soon.. the LM charges alone would put her away for a long time.

We only hope that she get minimum 5 years behind the wall. And no one from the corrupt police help her to get out

This plays into the "she's just a crazy old bag, let her go" "all a big misunderstanding" "can't believe anything she says"

The people who she had locked up will have to accept this. Compensation? Haha, the crazy old woman is broke!

Meanwhile they don't really know who she was in the past so we can't look for the rest of the money, Sorry.

I believe this to be their end game. She'll walk with a good natured smile and shake of the head for the old Ba from the rtp.

Good points.

The victims not getting appropriate compensation is totally unacceptable.

The OP seems to only mention cash in the bank. It doesn't mention cash stashed elsewhere, if there is any.

It doesn't mention who owns the condo / apartment where she lives or other property. What about vehicles, does she own any? What about property or cash etc., abroad in Hong Kong, Japan or wherever.

She was surrounded by supporters in the early photos, one woman appeared in many different shots. Where are they now? Have they been interrogated in regard to any financial / property / jewelry connection to this woman?

What about the past and current husbands? Are they holding money, property etc., on her behalf?

Where did the bail money come from, or was it just a promise of funds?

What about her previous allegations about her employees etc. Was there actually any investigation at all, or where the victims thrown in jail with no investigation at all? If there was any investigation have the old records been checked for proof the money, gold, jewelry supposedly stolen even existed?

If there was a 'pay off' to get the earlier accused convicted where did the funds come from?

Seems to me there are two avenues of possible compensation if madam cannot cough up:

- The RTP from their own resources paying compensation in regard to allegations of false imprisonment. I believe this has happened before.

- The Victims Compensation Fund' (or similar name). I believe this is controlled by the justice ministry rather than the RTP.

Here's hoping the victims don't get sidelined.