Thai girls make honest women of each other in unusual wedding

webfact

Thai girls make honest women of each other in unusual wedding

s6a.jpg
Image: Sanook

KAMPHAENG PHET: -- The handsome groom is really a she. While the pretty bride is too. This Tom and Dee couple tied the knot in a happy wedding ceremony in Kamphaeng Phet yesterday.

And in true tradition the "male" put up the dowry - worth 300,000 baht, reported Sanook.

A large group of happy family and friends enjoyed the nuptials of Miss Sirikan Intakaew, 30 - the groom - and Nitaya Leethonata, 24, - the bride.

Love had blossomed when the pair met at an electronics factory in Taiwan where they had gone to work. Realizing they were both Thai they soon developed a relationship that turned into mutual love and affection. After two years of dating they decided to return to Thailand and make honest women of each other.

The dowry was really both their savings that they had collected working in Taiwan where they intend to return shortly. There was 100,000 in cash and 20 baht weight in gold to show to the gathered throng.

They both said that having children was not so important to them - they could always look after one of the kids in their families as their own in the future. True love is what matters most, they said.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-15

Are two lesbians getting 'married' still newsworthy?

A story like this is like catnip to the old codgers of TV - cue bad puns, 18th Century thinking and lectures.

Reading the comments is like watching a train wreck, you want to look away, but you just can't...

I would to kiss them as I am thinking about where their lips have been.

I am sure the feelings would be mutual as they wonder upon what delights your lips have dwelt.whistling.gif

we both clicked on the story so i suppose it is. i certainly get more warm and fuzzies over lesbians getting married than i do over gay guys getting married. does this make me some sort of closet homophobe or just a ha-sip ha-sip homophobe?

If "warm and fuzzies" is a euphemism for sexual arousal then it is more likely that it makes you a "closet" homosexual.

(Is one theory)

Another one is that homophobia is evidence of latent homosexuality:

Latent homosexuality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But they're just theories.

Anyway, you're in Thailand, just "go with the flow".

Edited by Enoon

Is there any chance that they are selling tickets to watch the wedding night,cos i would pay a fortune!

If you are unfamiliar with the technique and are really curious, save your fortune and head down to Nana Plaza in Bangkok where they have live demonstrations for the public on the upper floors..

Is there any chance that they are selling tickets to watch the wedding night,cos i would pay a fortune!

No need for that, taking two instead of one from the bars can usually accomplish a similar show and should have more benefits.

we both clicked on the story so i suppose it is. i certainly get more warm and fuzzies over lesbians getting married than i do over gay guys getting married. does this make me some sort of closet homophobe or just a ha-sip ha-sip homophobe?

No, it just makes you a bigot.

Well, there is a POV that goes: he doesn't like homosexuals, you don't like him, which is worse? I imagine there are more people who don't like homosexuals very much then there are people who don't like him very much...

Winnie

Well, there is a POV that goes: he doesn't like homosexuals, you don't like him, which is worse?

Winnie

Edited by Winniedapu