Provincial EC has to file complaint against two kids for tearing up voters’ list

webfact

Provincial EC has to file complaint against two kids for tearing up voters’ list

image-8-wpcf_693x413.jpeg

KAMPAENG PHET: -- Kamphaeng Phet provincial election commission chief said Thursday that the commission was legally bound to file charges against two eight-year old children who were caught tearing up list of eligible voters in Chanuwornlak Buri district on July 16 although there were unaware that their act was illegal.

Hence, the provincial EC lodged a formal complaint against the two kids with Chanuwornlak Buri district police as a matter of formality, said Mr Surapong Thanasangnuchit, the provincial EC chief.

Meanwhile, Pol Maj-Gen Damrong Petpong, commander of Kamphaeng Phet provincial police, said however that the two children would be exempted from punishment because they are minor and also because they were unaware that tearing up the voters’ list was an offence.

He said that he had instructed police to handle the case closely to make sure that the two children are taken good care of.

Regarding Pol Colonel Itthi Chamnanmore, the superintendent of Chanuwornlak Buri district police, who was abruptly removed from his post and transferred to an inactive post at the 6th provincial police bureau, Pol Maj-Gen Damrong explained that the colonel was faulted for negligence of duty for his failure to report two children’s case to the National Police Office.

The case however went public in the social media.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/provincial-ec-file-complaint-two-kids-tearing-voters-list/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2016-07-22

As a 'farang' in this country, I'd like to lecture all 'farangs' that you're guests in this country, and you must respect Thaialnd's laws. Whatever they are. Whenever they're made up as the authorities go along.

Unless you have money. Will cost you more, but your money is still good here.

Edited by rkidlad

Oh dear ! facepalm.gif

It's pointless saying just when you think you've heard it all because we haven't and never will.

Will the ' unseen hand ' behind this be identified ? Where's Chalerm when we need him, at least he'd give a clue with an name initial.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Oh dear ! facepalm.gif

It's pointless saying just when you think you've heard it all because we haven't and never will.

Will the ' unseen hand ' behind this be identified ? Where's Chalerm when we need him, at least he'd give a clue with an name initial.

Clue....the masterminds name begins with "S". All will be revealed in 90 days!....Big C.

Oh dear ! facepalm.gif

Clue....the masterminds name begins with "S". All will be revealed in 90 days!....Big C.

Sanks you three times, I can hardly contain my excitement.

Is it Somchai ? No, No I'll just have to wait.

The lengths these idiots go to save face is mind boggling. Idiot/s jumped the gun and blamed evil opposition forces with the crime of the century, then find out it was a couple of kids. Any normal well adjusted sane person would cop it on the chin and move on, but not these imbeciles, blame, shame and maim.

Oh dear ! facepalm.gif

Your power of deduction Amazing!....How you know, falang?

Oh dear ! facepalm.gif

Your power of deduction Amazing!....How you know, falang?

White Man's Magic !

Developing Story;

Two 8 year old girls secretly attempt to walk to Singapore to avoid prosecution, citing Red Bull heir as their inspiration.

Accompanied by 50 villagers bringing moral support and loud music................no!!!..........STOP!

I don't blame Kamphaeng from filing charges.

The NCPO has gone from the Rule of Law to the Rule of Fear.

Pol Colonel Itthi gets removed from not reporting the incident.

Kamphaeng will not sacrifice his own well-being for the sake of justice when he too can be immediately removed - for the sake of the NCPO.

All building up the cancellation of the referendum by the EC citing expectation of violent conducts. Failure at the poll will be too much face lost for the high and mighty junta. Election next year? Dream on.

I would not be surprised if a set of events conveniently happens before the referendum date, in order to justify its cancellation....

Edited by candide

I wonder if the EC filed complaints against the adults that were part of Suthep's gang that disrupted the last general election ?

Whilst we are asking questions, how did two eight year olds got their hands on those voter lists in the first place ?

I wonder if the EC filed complaints against the adults that were part of Suthep's gang that disrupted the last general election ?

Whilst we are asking questions, how did two eight year olds got their hands on those voter lists in the first place ?

One word: Thaksin.

Still annoyed with him for shutting the power off last night and forcing me to cycle home in the pitch darkness...

All building up the cancellation of the referendum by the EC citing expectation of violent conducts. Failure at the poll will be too much face lost for the high and mighty junta. Election next year? Dream on.

I would not be surprised if a set of events conveniently happens before the referendum date, in order to justify its cancellation....

Events are happening as we speak. Investigation underway for the fire of voter list and no-vote T. Watch out for "disturbances"at the provincial charter debates in the north. Expect some big news in coming days. Maybe the re-appearance of the MIB.