WHO in Thailand comming knocking door for cash if no 1st class insurance?

ardokano

One guy from TV answered the question Why MUST have bike/car 1st class insurance in Thailand foreigner:

"Because if one has an accident folk will be knocking at the door for cash.."( C )

I'm confused

Is it true?

I mean have some guys come cnocking door?blink.png

I asked this guy WHO is?

but his tell me:

"You are probably the only one that doesn't understand"

SO please can anybody tell me:

.. WHO in Thailand comming knocking door for cash to the law-abiding people if they do not have 1st class insurance and they have an accident?

is this all know, only I do not know?

PS

I think need call to police if knocking at the door for cash..

Is it?

Best regards .

Ardokano

In the end-game, the same chaps who the loan sharks use to collect on non-performing loans.

You mean crime guys?
Some think rightly or wrongly that a foreigner is an 'easy target' to claim vast amounts of money if they THINK that the foreigner is liable in the case of an accident.

It is something that probably happens in many other countries across the world especially in lawless ones like Thailand.

if you kill or hurt someone badly the family will be asking for money, they could also get a lawyer and take youto court if they think you have big money. recently a friend had to pay out 50,000 the family originally wanted 100,000 but his wife said look he may be a farang but no big money

In the end-game, the same chaps who the loan sharks use to collect on non-performing loans.

You mean crime guys?
Some think rightly or wrongly that a foreigner is an 'easy target' to claim vast amounts of money if they THINK that the foreigner is liable in the case of an accident.

It is something that probably happens in many other countries across the world especially in lawless ones like Thailand.

I mean

law-abiding people...

SO its mean follow road rules and do not liable in the case of an accident...

You mean crime guys?

I mean

law-abiding people...

SO its mean follow road rules and do not liable in the case of an accident...

I am sorry, I am unsure about what you are saying?

If you mean, if you have not broken the law and have an accident, you will have no problem.

If that's what you mean, I believe that is sometimes (unfortunately) not what happens.

Some people are corrupt, you should know that!

The big guy with the stick will give you a clue..

The sneaky one with the knife might not be so easy to spot

It needs closure or you may suffer a bit.

It needs closure or you might suffer a lot.

Remember they have nothing to loose..

Lifes cheap..

You mean crime guys?

In the West, they engage no-fee compensation lawyers (if they aren't on the scene already), here they engage the meaner looking friends and relatives.

On 7/25/2016 at 6:53 PM, Linden said:

The big guy with the stick will give you a clue..
The sneaky one with the knife might not be so easy to spot
It needs closure or you may suffer a bit.
It needs closure or you might suffer a lot.
Remember they have nothing to loose..
Lifes cheap..

like your post

Archived