Metropolitan police discuss plan to stop student brawls

webfact

Metropolitan police discuss plan to stop student brawls

cop.jpg

BANGKOK, 25 July 2016 (NNT) – The Metropolitan Police Division 2 has launched a project to urge fellow police officers to mobilize their forces to reduce and hopefully prevent student brawls.

Police officers from 11 stations took part in the training session. They were briefed on additional security measures for city people and collaborative action by different police units.

Pol Gen Panya Mamen, the senior adviser to the National Police Office said officers from the Metropolitan Police and the Central Investigation Bureau have been assigned to examine the records of students involved in brawls and to keep a close watch on their movements.

Security officials will increase the frequency of inspections of schools and places where trouble makers often gather. Police and volunteers will visit parents and ask them to pay more attention to their children activities.

The move is expected to improve public safety and deter hooligan students from causing problems in the community.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-07-25 footer_n.gif

Another ' urging ' to do the job they're paid for.

I know, I know they probably have more important matters to take care of.

So this move will improve public safety and deter hooligan students, sounds a lot like the BS we hear about road safety ' campaigns '.

Another ' urging ' to do the job they're paid for.

I know, I know they probably have more important matters to take care of.

So this move will improve public safety and deter hooligan students, sounds a lot like the BS we hear about road safety ' campaigns '.

Yep!

I think Thailand definitely is "The Hub of TALK."

maybe if they were arrested and jailed and the schools shut down for encouraging these gangs to fight each other it might help, at the moment they do bugger all and dont even touch the schools like they said they would do last time. no one has the balls to do the right thing in case it involves one of their own kids or takes money from their pockets

Yes, school inspections are a God way to stop the violence. Idiots. How about harsh penalties as a deterrent.

hi would you consider counselling as a first line of defence?

the potential difficult schools must be identified and counselling service

provided.the ring leaders must then identified.

in a brawl there are generally few hard core participants. many of

the brawlers join in in sympathy. it is the hard core elements that require deterrent

punishment.

Some people /groups can be given the same books, which approach the same concern year after year and they seem to have asked for a repeat of past discussions, suggestions, etc. again.

Maybe the first step is teach the bib not to chew the covers off of each years material they are given and follow suggestions from those sharper than they are, who have offered good advice in the past.

How much stupidy is required to convience those watching your ineffectivness it is actually due to your stupidity not the students that the problems continue.