Buying online from invadeIT.

phetphet

I want to order a Canon MG7570 all-in-one printer from invadeIT, but have never ordered online in Thailand before.

Am very wary (scams and card security) after having my ID cloned recently in the UK, am not sure how to go about it out here..

I don't have a Thai credit card. Have UK credit card and Thai debit card, and have read somewhere that it is possible to apply for a card for online use only.

I have read through some of the threads on here recommending invadeIT, which is good news, but what type of cards do some of you guys use or recommend to buy online?

Thanks

I never pay the stuff I order from InvadeIT via CC or Debit Card.

I always choose to pay by Bank Transfer / Online Banking and never had a problem.

They usually respond that the money has been received in less then 30 minutes (Work Days). BUT, I send them a copy of the Payment Slip by Email as well.

I only ordered one thing from InvadeIT and that was a Samsung SSD about a year ago which was on sale...rec'd within 24 hrs. I paid via Thai bank transfer because if you pay via credit card or PayPal InvadeIT charged an additional fee that was significant....they didn't charge anything additional for bank transfer payment which is a common way of paying for things in Thailand.

Keep in mind InvadeIT is not the cheapest...they typically charge the going retail price that you will see in most stores like ITCity, BananIT, PowerBuy, etc. For me I've always been able to easily find cheaper prices here in Bangkok stores, expect for that one Samsung SSD I bought from InvadeIT that truly was on sale at a price I could not find here in Bangkok stores.

I have ordered from InvadeIT without issues. Very good service and very professional. You can email them with questions and get a prompt reply. The easiest (best) way to pay is via money transfer, either ATM or online banking.

About 18 months ago I built a new high end desktop computer for gaming and bought everything through InvadeIT without issues. Total order was over 100,000 baht.