Clinton accuses Trump of 'degrading comments about Muslims'

webfact

This forum is like a tennis match with hand grenades!  Backwards and forwards with expectations of an explosive post.  Truth is that with the candidates out there, it is not possible to score any points at all, not even a damp squid!.

If Obama could run for a third term then we would walk it, not because he was a great President but because compared to these two he is in a different league.  However that is not possible and you are left with a couple of also ran. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently the US Democrats loving press and Ms. Hilary have yet to catch on to ole Donald's ploy.

He plays them like a fiddle by making controversial and inflammatory statements which sends the sensitive politically correct crowd into a feeding frenzy.

Keeps Trump in the spot light without spending millions of dollars on ineffective ads.

Most people have learned to ignore political ads, but not D. Trumps baiting tactics.

1 hour ago, Johnpound46 said:

Question: after WW II, how many wars were started by Republican presidents? And how many by Democrat presidents? Republican presidents win that hands down, by about a gazillion to one. 

Complete Crayola, just like the rest of your post. Democrats started WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo and Libya. They start just as many wars as Republicans. In fact they have started MORE wars since the country was founded than Republicans. It is delusional to claim otherwise.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Rod Gold

Yep I have been saying that for some time.  The danger is that when there are more people ridiculing you than listening to the message, however far fetched, you sort of shoot yourself in the foot.  It doesn't matter that the rest of the world is laughing it's socks off at Trump, they are not voting.  Lets face it if Trump gets elected they won't be laughing then!  Building walls yes, but not laughing at all. 

6 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Complete Crayola, just like the rest of your post. Democrats started WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Kosovo and Libya. They start just as many wars as Republicans. In fact they have started MORE wars since the country was founded than Republicans. It is delusional to claim otherwise.

Well, considering that the Democratic Party is older than the Republican party, if, in fact, they have both started an equal number of wars, that would mean that the Democrats do it as a lower rate.

15 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Yeah, I'm the delusional one. I'm pretty sure it was a German guy with a funny moustache that started WWII.

Edited by Johnpound46
add content

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I lived in an Islamic country and I would dispute that they wouldn't try to kill us all given the order by the mullahs or whatever version of them desired it. Islam has always been spread by the sword.

All of them?

Purlease.

And I'm fairly certain Christians did a fair bit of conquering in their time, too.

:thumbsup:

The Democrats got us involved in WW2 and the Japanese were convinced that they had no choice but to attack. We were crushing them financially.

I have no problem with it, but it is well known that the president was just waiting for an excuse. Many people believe that he was aware of the attack on Pearl Harbor in advance and purposely let it take place.

6 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

The Democrats got us involved in WW2 and the Japanese were convinced that they had no choice but to attack. We were crushing them financially.

I have no problem with it, but it is well known that the president was just waiting for an excuse. Many people believe that he was aware of the attack on Pearl Harbor in advance and purposely let it take place.

But you said they started it. Not true.

So just because one muzzlim lad died while serving in the us army, mr trump must sweep aside all security concerns about homegrown islamic terror and avoid any serious temporary measures or heightened vigilance?

Humayun khan is dead....thank you for your service, condolences etc.....but this is about something far bigger...protecting more american citizens from dying  

shame on his dad for allowing himself to be manipulated into using his sons memory to score political points....

if i was the trumpster, i would have offered khans parents condolences and told them that it is my intention to continue the fight humayun khan gave his life for  

37 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

So just because one muzzlim lad died while serving in the us army, mr trump must sweep aside all security concerns about homegrown islamic terror and avoid any serious temporary measures or heightened vigilance?

Humayun khan is dead....thank you for your service, condolences etc.....but this is about something far bigger...protecting more american citizens from dying  

shame on his dad for allowing himself to be manipulated into using his sons memory to score political points....

if i was the trumpster, i would have offered khans parents condolences and told them that it is my intention to continue the fight humayun khan gave his life for  

Let's not forget that Khan is very probably not the only muslim lad that died while serving the US army. But I do agree with you when you say: "if i was the trumpster, i would have offered khans parents condolences and told them that it is my intention to continue the fight humayun khan gave his life for." And that's really all he should have done.

5 hours ago, dunroaming said:

So Trump says that the gloves are off.  I guess what he means by that is that his lunacy now knows no bounds!.  Keep digging Donald, you are doing a great job  burying your chances

How he bought those gloves:

Trump goes into Nordstroms, goes to men's haberdashery, says he'd like to buy some gloves.  The clerk gives a quick glance at Trump's hands and says "Boy's department, sir, one flight up."

And now any president, Secretary of State, or any other official that Trump designates, whoever sent US forces to battle is guilty of murder.  Let's start with George Washington...

More and more people are seriously questioning trump's very SANITY.

Look at the test questions for psychopaths and answer how you perceive trump would score.

Thanks to Mr. Khan for being another person SMOKING out this nutcase.

President trump? Seriously? Only for nihilists that want to see the USA flushed down the toilet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-is-something-very-wrong-with-donald-trump/2016/08/01/73809c72-57fe-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

There is something very wrong with Donald Trump
One wonders if Republican leaders have begun to realize that they may have hitched their fate and the fate of their party to a man with a disordered personality. We can leave it to the professionals to determine exactly what to call it. Suffice to say that Donald Trump’s response to the assorted speakers at the Democratic National Convention has not been rational.
His personality defect would be the dominating factor in his presidency, just as it has been the dominating factor in his campaign. His ultimately self-destructive tendencies would play out on the biggest stage in the world, with consequences at home and abroad that one can barely begin to imagine. It would make him the closest thing the United States has ever had to a dictator, but a dictator with a dangerously unstable temperament that neither he nor anyone else can control.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/there-is-something-very-wrong-with-donald-trump/2016/08/01/73809c72-57fe-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Also, do read trump's twitter page. It's INSANE! 

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

23 hours ago, dunroaming said:

So Trump says that the gloves are off.  I guess what he means by that is that his lunacy now knows no bounds!.  Keep digging Donald, you are doing a great job  burying your chances

What it means is that outsized and rampant Id couldn't find a pair to fit his very little hands.

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You are entitled to your opinion, but it is a fact that every innocent killed in drone strikes creates many that want revenge on the west. Many in the west will die in the future because of it. And, it's terrorism- just because it's "our" side doing it doesn't change that.

I think of terrorism as random attacks against a civilian population. 

The US does make a concerted effort to target a specific enemy. 

But the fact still remains that the precision capable by drone is far superior to that of a smart bomb and a drone makes it possible to fight this war without our sons & daughters getting killed by boots-on-the-ground action.

War is ugly. Innocent people die. Its my opinion that fewer innocent people die by drone strikes than any other form of attack. 

Some members seem to think that the previous public warning would not result in action.   One suspension has been given and others will follow shortly.   Further off-topic posts will result in longer and longer suspensions.  

Numerous posts and replies have been removed.  

Ridiculous state of affairs!

Soldiers in the US army are not muzzlims, latinos, blacks, cubans…..theyre americans……and thousands have lost their lives.

What is this khan guy trying to say…that his son is special…different from the blacks, whites, chinese and other americans who've been killed in action.

Sorry , but he's not….he signed up for this job and everyone who does knows that returning in a body bag is a possibility.

What does a muzzlim US citizen dying in war have to do with an external threat from muzzlim terrorists coming into the country disguised as foreign immigrants? This situation needs to be met with the urgency and measures that mr trump is proposing.

This khan guy is loco…he should be thankful he gets to stand on a podium and badmouth a presidential candidate….try that in pakistan and they wouldn't even find his body.