Polls show divided America with Democrats viewed more favorably after convention

webfact

1 minute ago, Publicus said:

We've already established you will vote for Trump, due to the issue of the new justices to Scotus if for no other publicly admitted reason. 

I am not voting for Trump and I have told you that. It seems that you and Hillary have something in common. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

I am not voting for Trump and I have told you that. It seems that you and Hillary have something in common. 

Your sudden announcement is appreciated as you'd only previously said you "don't intend" to vote for Trump. So now you've declared yourself, for whatever that might be worth (if anything).

As to the Congress, more specifically the right wing nutjobs in control of the House behind Paul Ryan's back, their make-believe perjury is immediately recognised as exactly that. The fanatic right in the House and elsewhere are continually expanding their already manic campaigns against Hillary Clinton for the reasons I've stated many times.

Which are that for decades the Clinton name on a November ballot means a win. The name of the game in elections is to win. Period. Republicans, who have become the party of the right wing extremists that mean to overturn the United States and the world, are determined to preclude an HRC presidency at any or all costs, to the point of nominating their champion the wildman lunatic Donald Trump. The wingnut right thinks this is the way to succeed.

Donald Trump as the nominee of the 2016 Republican Party indicates to Americans and the world what would occur if the armband right seized national power in the United States. Which is why it is not happening. And which is why it cannot happen -- the vast majority of Americans are centrist, moderate, temperate. We seek balance, not extremes.

Those who cannot bring themselves to reject Donald Trump in every way are the opposite because Trump dismisses all civility, decency, grace. Most dangerous of all, Trump is an Ignoramus. Grotesque.

Edited by Publicus
Typo & revision

3 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Your sudden announcement is appreciated as you'd only previously said you "don't intend" to vote for Trump. Now you've declared yourself, for whatever that might be worth (if anything).

Intend means to plan to do something. Nothing has changed.

Do you feel compelled to include a bunch of spam in each and every post?

17 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

She did not lie to the FBI. She lied to the American people. Comey refuses to admit it, but he gave information that confirms it.

She committed perjury when she falsely testified before Congress.  Not the FBI.

Can you post a link to a specific part of her Benghazi testimony which has been proven to be false that supports  your rather startling charge and conviction of perjury? 

You could have said you think she committed perjury, or even you hope the FBI notes given to congress will show she committed perjury.  But to come straight out and convict her now just identifies you as someone not the least bit interested in even a shred fairness or respect for due process. This is a known trait of wingnuts of all factions.

TH

On 18 สิงหาคม 2559 at 0:54 AM, Publicus said:

According to moi Trump is an ignoramus who the former CIA director says is an "unwitting" agent or accomplice of Vladimir Putin (I'd say not so unwitting, but then yes, that's moi). Putin gave Assange a television talk show on a Russian national network. Assange and Wikileaks have never exposed Putin, Russia, Xi Jinping or the filthy rich corrupt party of either leader and of either leader himself. Wikileaks focuses against the United States.

Facts, facts, facts.

So, are you one of the independents researched over decades that are found to in fact be out at the fringes of either political extreme, rather than in between the two major parties. That is where many so-called independents are. Most independents are political marginals, not political in-betweens.

Independents who are in fact political extremists. Independents who believe they are clever to say, 'I am independent, and I will not vote for Trump, however, I agree with him that..." and then they go on in each instance to cite whatever Trump says as their own view also. That kind of independent. A Trump independent in a sheep's clothing.

The independent-minded smokescreen hasn't any smoke any more. It doesn't even have a screen. It's more like a plain old fashioned stink.

It it sounds like a Trump, if it writes like a Trump, and if it attacks like a Trump, then it's a Trump. It will vote Trump and it has no doubt it will vote Barnum, er, Trump. It just won't ever say so.

For one so adamant about the "facts", you seem to willingly overlook the "facts" about HRC. I don't claim that Trump is an ideal candidate, yet his misdeeds pale into insignificance compared to those of HRC.

How any feminist or LGBT can support a person that benefits from millions of dollars sent by people in Sharia countries is beyond me. How do they overlook her supporting citizens of countries where they would be second class, required to wear a burka, controlled by men or punished for being LGBT?

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 18 สิงหาคม 2559 at 11:55 AM, Publicus said:

Same-o same-o right wing make believe.

Here is your post that I challenged in which you posted that "he [FBI Director Comey] knew she lied."

I did notice. That is the whole point. He did not prosecute her, even though he knew she lied.

Now in the above post, the tune changes. First you stated Comey knew she lied. Now you say Comey "refused to comment on that." This is a direct matter of reading words, not minds, so it is pretty clear.

Fact is Director Comey did say and continues to say there was no reason to believe HRC lied to the FBI. Republican wingnuts in the US House are however still rubbing two sticks together to try to fire up make believe perjury charges DoJ did not find.

It is just more Republican right wing BS and everyone knows it.

(Your fragmented quoting of other posters continues even in this new formatting of TV btw.)

Comey was asked if Clinton lied to Congress and he said it wasn't in his remit, or words to that effect. He didn't say that she didn't lie to Congress. He was then asked if he could find out if she lied to Congress and he said he would if he was officially given the task by Congress. The Congressman then said he would be.

I do not know if he has been asked, or has made a statement concerning that, but I'm not holding my breath.

However, when he says that she DID have classified documents on her illegal private server, and she told Congress that she didn't, it is pretty self evident as to the question's answer.

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Comey was asked if Clinton lied to Congress and he said it wasn't in his remit, or words to that effect. He didn't say that she didn't lie to Congress. He was then asked if he could find out if she lied to Congress and he said he would if he was officially given the task by Congress. The Congressman then said he would be.

I do not know if he has been asked, or has made a statement concerning that, but I'm not holding my breath.

However, when he says that she DID have classified documents on her illegal private server, and she told Congress that she didn't, it is pretty self evident as to the question's answer.

Perjury occurs most often during a cover up. HRC has invariably engaged in avoidance behavior against the rightwing dominated congress maximus. She has however cooperated with the FBI. The right would have to show cover up.

If FBI is satisfied with her statements, and it is, then that has more credibility than do the statements and the endless trooping marches and the series of inquisitions by the frantic Republicans in the congress maximus, who are desperately and fanatically trying to win an election of Potus. By hook or by crook.

As the poster Pinot likes to say, the next Republican president hasn't been born yet. The statement is actually taking on a new dimension of significance each passing month. And there are only a few months remaining until the final week of the Trump campaign's last and final continuous worst week of the campaign.

The week of Tuesday, November 8th.  

Edited by Publicus
Spacing and typo

19 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Perjury occurs most often during a cover up. HRC has invariably engaged in avoidance behavior against the rightwing dominated congress maximus. She has however cooperated with the FBI. The right would have to show cover up.

If FBI is satisfied with her statements, and it is, then that has more credibility than do the statements and the endless trooping marches and the series of inquisitions by the frantic Republicans in the congress maximus, who are desperately and fanatically trying to win an election of Potus. By hook or by crook.

As the poster Pinot likes to say, the next Republican president hasn't been born yet. The statement is actually taking on a new dimension of significance each passing month. And there are only a few months remaining until the final week of the Trump campaign's last and final continuous worst week of the campaign.

The week of Tuesday, November 8th.

You claim Comey said she didn't lie when he didn't say that. You haven't responded to that.

^^ I have a theory that when Trump was given the security briefing he became aware that the US is so broken that he would be unable to fix it. Therefore the return to Trump being Trump, as he would rather go down in a blaze of rhetoric than the anaemic pale version he was being urged to become.

At this stage, the US is so divided between those that want a strong capitalist country and those that want a hand out to everyone that can't do what it takes to succeed, with the latter winning, that IMO no GOP candidate will ever succeed till the Dems completely ruin the US.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You claim Comey said she didn't lie when he didn't say that. You haven't responded to that.

I don't respond to a lot of off the wall statements. If I did I'd be at it OT around here.

You show us where Director Comey said she "lied" and or committed "perjury." Youse guyz over there are making the wild unsubstantiated charges, which is nothing new about the whingers on the right who are desperate to win this election.

You make your case, which year in and year out the right has been unable to do.

Perpetual inquisitions do however take their toll on the object, in this instance Hillary Clinton. Sure, she often does not do herself much good, but that does not make her guilty of anything that the right cooks up time after time about this that or the other thing interminably. 

20 hours ago, Publicus said:

I don't respond to a lot of off the wall statements. If I did I'd be at it OT around here.

You show us where Director Comey said she "lied" and or committed "perjury." Youse guyz over there are making the wild unsubstantiated charges, which is nothing new about the whingers on the right who are desperate to win this election.

You make your case, which year in and year out the right has been unable to do.

Perpetual inquisitions do however take their toll on the object, in this instance Hillary Clinton. Sure, she often does not do herself much good, but that does not make her guilty of anything that the right cooks up time after time about this that or the other thing interminably.

OMG. Comey said there WERE classified documents on her private illegal server. SHE said there were NOT. One of them is lying.

Comey has been asked to see if she commited perjury. He didn't say she hadn't, but he did say he didn't know if she had.

I'm not responding on this subject any more on this thread.

Well, if she didn't lie, why is the FBI going after her again?

"The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001"

. http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-fbi-just-gave-hillary-the-worst-news-of-her-campaign/

39 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Well, if she didn't lie, why is the FBI going after her again?

"The FBI is now officially expanding their investigations into Hillary’s illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence. Expanding beyond breaking laws against “gross negligence” with national defense information, she is now being investigated for violating a federal law due to providing “materially false” information. The law is U.S. Code 18, Section 1001"

. http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-fbi-just-gave-hillary-the-worst-news-of-her-campaign/

You''ve got a definite gift for getting things wrong. This FBI interview was part of the investigation by James Comey. That investigation is now concluded. Next time, you might want to read an article in full. Here's a sentence from it:   "This news comes at a bad time for Hillary Clinton, as the next Democrat debate is this Saturday night."

I was hoping that on your "vacation" you might have reflected on the importance of getting your facts straight. 

^

Well, the article is admittedly somewhat dated but in essence, the kernel of truth is still embedded within the larger context.To wit:

Comey: Hillary Still Possibly Under FBI Investigation into Clinton Foundation

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/hillary-clinton-fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-still-ongoing/

God willing and the creek don''t rise, they'll get her in the end! :)

Edited by Boon Mee

4 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

^

Well, the article is admittedly somewhat dated but in essence, the kernel of truth is still embedded within the larger context.To wit:

Comey: Hillary Still Possibly Under FBI Investigation into Clinton Foundation

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/07/hillary-clinton-fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-still-ongoing/

God willing and the creek don''t rise, they'll get her in the end! :)

Here is what you wrote:   "Well, if she didn't lie, why is the FBI going after her again?"  

That's what rational people would call a falsehood.

3 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

^

Well, 'rational' folks can see that Comey is still coming after her per the above cited news article...:facepalm:

Let me try to use small words to explain this to you. The interview cited in that article was part of the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of the private server.  Afterward that investigation was officially concluded.  James Comey announced that it was concluded.  Do you have any hard evidence that this is not the case?

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Let me try to use small words to explain this to you. The interview cited in that article was part of the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of the private server.  Afterward that investigation was officially concluded.  James Comey announced that it was concluded.  Do you have any hard evidence that this is not the case?

Post ID 256 in this thread delineates quite clearly - to the most casual observer that Comey isn't done with her :)

18 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Post ID 256 in this thread delineates quite clearly - to the most casual observer that Comey isn't done with her :)

You mean Breitbart isn't done with her.

Nor are the mass of the highly financed and fanatically driven right wing media.

The undated article above concerning the server, the FBI blah blah was desperation itself.

Any charges against Hillary will not matter much as there is some chance Hillary Clinton will collapse into a dysfunctional state before the elections.  It seems from numerous sources HRC has Parkinson's Disease or some other serious form of advancing Dementia.. HRC has trouble walking, HRC must prop herself up against a stool to sit on stage, HRC requires assistance to climb stairs, HRC has a medical aid at her side at all times with injections to fend off collapse on stage or while walking from place to place,  HRC seems to have an indwelling catheter with a urine collection pouch down her pants suit leg attached to her calf.  This is another sign of advanced Parkinson's Disease.  

Absolute proof will come when HRC collapses on stage at the Debates due to stress.  Thus the reason there has been an all out war to smear Trump to void any problems with the Debates ... where Hillary FAILS Big Time... 

4 minutes ago, JDGRUEN said:

Any charges against Hillary will not matter much as there is some chance Hillary Clinton will collapse into a dysfunctional state before the elections. 

The corrupt Obama DOJ would let her off the hook anyway.

@Post 262 JDGRUEN:

"It seems from numerous sources HRC has Parkinson's Disease or some other serious form of advancing Dementia.."

"HRC has trouble walking, HRC must prop herself up against a stool to sit on stage, HRC requires assistance to climb stairs,"

"HRC has a medical aid at her side at all times with injections to fend off collapse on stage or while walking from place to place"  

"HRC seems to have an indwelling catheter with a urine collection pouch down her pants suit leg attached to her calf."  :blink:

"This is another sign of advanced Parkinson's Disease." 

"Absolute proof will come when HRC collapses on stage at the Debates due to stress."

Holy moly!

That's quite a litany of bombast you have concocted.

Please feel free to provide some sources, reports, accounts, anything to back up your delusions.

Amy Kremer, a friend of yours?:

:facepalm:

She's at death's door.  :lol:

Holding it open however for the rightwingnuts who are in charge of and leading the 2016 Republican party as it charges headlong right through it. GOP Kaput.

Perhaps most amusing is that the fringe right doesn't assign to HRC just one or two debilitating conditions, but that the frantic and desperado rightwingnuts have assigned six or eight of 'em, just to be sure in case one or two aren't enough to trick voters.

It's as if the crackpot right fears a couple of grim reaper diseases might be an inadequate number and nature to stop Superwoman, so for good measure the lunar right tosses in several more of 'em. :giggle:

Wild and a manic desperation over there to try to get us to vote to elect the wildman radical crackpot lunatic ignoramus Donald Trump. 

The Trump thing in this election cycle was never right from day one, yet each day since it's only become worse by the week, if not by the day...or the hour. Thread by thread too. Especially as election day draws closer. Democrats see balloons while Republicans see a noose.

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

That poster has got to be an automated chat bot programmed with a far right algorithm.

No way it's a real person. :blink:

He is our pet conspiracy nut/ Trump supporter. 

Who knows, maybe his theory is true... Obama is a gay, formerly married to a Pakistsni man, border jumping, illegal alien, Muslim brotherhood double agent that is going to declare martial law, take away the guns and force us to live under sharia law. 

This is why people vote for Trump. 

Edited by Buzzz