Thaivisa daily news - FOREIGNERS TO BE GPS TRACKED - 3 August

webfact

On 8/4/2016 at 1:47 PM, Father Fintan Stack said:

Mark my words, it will be soon time for many of us to leave. 

There is a real anti-Western stench emanating from the current regime. 

To be fair, they are doing the same to Burmese in Thailand. My local Grapow stall owner has just been chased out of CM by the Army who are now checking every road side and market seller in and around CM for Thai ID cards almost every day.

Edited by MissAndry
typo

On 8/4/2016 at 9:55 AM, possum1931 said:

We are guests here, do you not know that?:wai2:(

Not really. What they want is the money, the foreigner is only necessary to deliver it. But there is evidence now that the foreigner gravy train is breaking down.

Winnie

suddenly, all the qwack qwik wapid wesponse team responds to the alarm bells going off:

...when a tracked-Burmese, and a tracked falang merge their snailtrails, on some monitor... somewhere

11 minutes ago, Winniedapu said:

Not really. What they want is the money, the foreigner is only necessary to deliver it. But there is evidence now that the foreigner gravy train is breaking down.

Winnie

Yes, I agree with you, I was only being sarcastic. :thumbsup:

Prayut isn't helping the cause whatsoever , Pity ,   however you have not seen nothin yet guy's and I would even suggest that foreigners are only welcome as tourists,  possibly if you can leave do so or go somewhere else , the kitchen may get a bit hot over the next few years.

59 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

What a fuss, I think tourists will get used to wearing ankle bracelets when they visit Thailand. As long as they're comfortable to wear and water proof , I'd sure feel much safer waking around with one on.

1470641231332.jpg1470641241785.jpg1470641252330.jpg

Ankle bracelets are yesterdays technology.....Microchip implants in all tourist is

the future.....Then we can all feel safe...... 

Edited by fforest1

On 8 August 2016 at 4:38 PM, Winniedapu said:

Winnie

Evidence it's breaking down...is an understatement.

One disturbing aspect is its going to be possible ....( when they monitor Facebook too and Internet) to say ""Joe blow "" is on the 22nd floor of the Landmark Hotel saying stuff about us ( junta) and they know exactly where to find you ....

long way down

Is this just for the white/black man or will it also be for the Chinese/Korean etc tourists also?  

After all they are also Foreign Tourists in Thailand.

Also it does say Tourist!  So will that mean people living here?