Post and notifications disappeared

Genericnic

Earlier today I posted in a topic and replied to some followups and was able to read them in the topic. I received notifications when others responded to my posts. I returned a bit later and everything was missing. The notifications had disappeared as had all the posts I had made in the topic including responses I had received from others. I went to my profile to check my activity log and the last entry showing was from around July 21. 

Any idea of what is going on or where the posts went?

Here is the topic in question. As you can see, I do not appear anywhere in there (at least not that I can see).

Thanks

David

2 hours ago, Genericnic said:

Maybe though usually if a moderator deletes a post there is a note giving a reason. Nothing shows up.

A number of irrelevant or off-topic posts and the replies to them have been removed in that topic, including two posts of yours. During hectic periods the moderators do not always have time to post a note giving the reason for the removal of a post.

If you feel that a particular post you made was removed in error please write to support[at]Thaivisa.com.