US election: Trump denies urging supporters to kill Clinton

webfact

Mean while how's the investigation of murdered DNC staffer/whistle blower Seth Rich going. You know the one that got shot in the back while being robbed but they forgot to take his wallet and valuables. The media should be concerned with more than Trump.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

OK now it's gone beyond bizarre.  Trump has said that Obama was the founder of IS and that Clinton was the co-founder.  This has to be a death wish from Trump. Surely his most ardent supporters now must see he is insane.   It was on the news the news in the UK and even the newsreader couldn't hide the chuckling. 

It's beyond insane.  I was just watching CNBC and Trump was on the phone, saying that Obama is the "MVP" of ISIS...among other things.  The guy is losing his marbles. 

42 minutes ago, BadBouy said:

Mean while how's the investigation of murdered DNC staffer/whistle blower Seth Rich going. You know the one that got shot in the back while being robbed but they forgot to take his wallet and valuables. The media should be concerned with more than Trump.

Yeah, his family have asked crackpots to not use their son's death in nutjob conspiracy theories.

Good luck with that one.

:rolleyes:

12 hours ago, Rancid said:

This is all very bizarre theatre. The Republicans have Trump who keeps putting his foot in his mouth, and The Democrats have Hilary, a war monger and person of questionable ethics. Who would vote for either of them? I get Democrats disliking Trump but cannot for the life of me fathom how they could possibly support a candidate that is fully backed by the Pentagon, CIA, Wall St, Billionaires and who has critics that keep turning up dead. If the alarm bells aren't going off by now then what will it take? :)

HRC isn't as embedded as the Republican Attack Machine wants Americans to think.  You sound like a victim of "If I hear it often enough, it must be true" crowd.  Did you listen to Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC?  If so, you either believe it's a complete pack of lies (as all Trump supporters would) or there was truth to what he said.  If true, then HRC is the right person for the important job.  My educated guess is Trump supporters didn't listen to Bill's speech.   They don't want to hear truth.   They want to bow at the feet of The Divider with their eyes and ears closed to all but his idiotic mutterings.

59 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Did you listen to Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC?  If so, you either believe it's a complete pack of lies (as all Trump supporters would) or there was truth to what he said.

Bill Clinton lie (under oath)? Say it ain't so!

7 hours ago, mesterm said:

What people did hear.

Patti Davis - Ronald Reagan's Daughter

To Donald Trump: I am the daughter of a man who was shot by someone who got his inspiration from a movie, someone who believed if he killed the President the actress from that movie would notice him. Your glib and horrifying comment about "Second Amendment people" was heard around the world. It was heard by sane and decent people who shudder at your fondness for verbal violence. It was heard by your supporters, many of whom gleefully and angrily yell, "Lock her up!" at your rallies. It was heard by the person sitting alone in a room, locked in his own dark fantasies, who sees unbridled violence as a way to make his mark in the world, and is just looking for ideas. Yes, Mr. Trump, words matter. But then you know that, which makes this all even more horrifying.

1 hour ago, slipperylobster said:

All media hype.

demagagoguery publishing by democrat biased media.

shameful.

even trump would never urge assassinations.

Wink, wink, nod, nod jokes about violence condone violence just like racially demeaning jokes condone racism even if they are not the same as a lynching.   Jokes are never just jokes.  If Obama said the same thing about Trump would you wingnoids just shrug it off?  I doubt it very much.

1 hour ago, slipperylobster said:

All media hype.

demagagoguery publishing by democrat biased media.

shameful.

even trump would never urge assassinations.

Uhm no, his own words which are open to multiple interpretations at best.

But that's ok, because Trump always speaks clearly and honestly.

I don't have a dog in the race-----just thought I would look up what the UK Bookies odds are on the Corbyn race----then out of curiosity....Trump becoming the next POTUS.....I was quite surprised how close they put it (Trump) . Of course they can be sometimes way out 5,000-1 Leicester FC. but most of the time---they didn't get rich on picking the losers

Most bookies now give Trump odds of 13/8 to win the election in November — far shorter than the 150/1 outsider odds he started with. --I Should have had a bet then...........:coffee1:

• Ladbrokes: Clinton 1/2 — Trump 13/8
  • William Hill: Clinton 1/2 — Trump 13/8
  • Betfair: Clinton 4/9 — Trump 7/4
  • Paddy Power: Clinton 4/9 — Trump 17/10
  • Sky Bet: Clinton 2/5 — Trump 17/4

Labour leadership betting: Jeremy Corbyn is now unstoppable.

Off-topic posts and replies have been removed.   Continued off-topic posting and deflections will get you a suspension.   You have been warned.  

Please read the OP if you are in doubt about what the thread is about.  

Just another in a series of countless missteps, by this 12 year old boy, who is posing as a billionaire presidential candidate. His lack of emotional development causes him to lash out, and saying really dumb things, and causes him to like people who love him, and approve of him, and despise people who criticize him, or dislike him. He constantly says things that even a mayoral candidate would know better than to say, and then he has to backtrack once the harsh rebukes start flying. He is a man who is completely lacking in any shred of integrity, and does not even know what the truth looks like, so it is quite easy for him to claim something entirely different later. It appears many of his devotees are happy to buy his nonsensical explanation about what he did not mean it to sound like after he utters another completely ridiculous sound bite. Having this man as the leader of the nation is beyond scary. To call him unpredictable and unstable would be an understatement of the highest order. A more accurate description of this guy would be a reckless, immature, power hungry hateful goon.