"Naked Sideline Girl" latest - "Kae" says thanks to all her supporters for their help

webfact

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

dont think any lawyer would advise anyone to admit to paying for sex in a country where prostitution is illegal. best option is to keep you mouth shut and wait for it to blow over. there will be another scandal coming along shortly.

Yea, serious crime that. People who pay for sex and get caught go to prison for a long time. 

6 hours ago, nev said:

Why the wife attack the girl and let her husband off Scott free, it takes two to tango.

She did not let the cheat off Scott free; she has chucked him out of the condo and is reportedly divorcing him. Of course, this being Thailand he may buy her a bunch of flowers and apologize, and she may take him back. It depends what else she has going on in her life, money-wise.

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

Kae would need her money first before chasing out her customer. wait, why should she chase him out?

Well the only cheat is the husband and the wife should pay Kae for exposing the cheating husband. She will get half of the condo after the divorce. 

8 hours ago, z42 said:

The sideline girl despite not being completely truthful about her job is still a million miles more credible than the other 2 clowns in this story. Their lies, and subsequent attempts to deceive anyone are only succeeding in making them look even more stupid .

This whole thing is ridiculous, am just happy that the wife who (very obviously) posted the video to humiliate the girl has not only lost face massively, but is also going to have to part with a huge chunk of cash to make up for it. She is basically over a barrel now, and the hooker is calling all the shots :cheesy:

How is it you know she is a sideline girl?  She denies it, she says she simply slept with him--it is common knowledge she got no money for it--she even said so on the video.

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Well the only cheat is the husband and the wife should pay Kae for exposing the cheating husband. She will get half of the condo after the divorce. 

wife is just GF...

Nuch said: "I am a "pretty" and I have known my boyfriend for six months and we have lived together after I invited him to live with me two months ago. I am furious at being cheated on this way. I didn't mean for the matter to become public. Why was the girl so frightened in the video? Did I have a gun - no I did not - no gun, no knife. I was just pointing my finger at her. 

Extract from:  http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/936990-sex-lies-and-mobile-video-who-are-you-going-to-believe-in-this-thai-drama/

14 hours ago, Raymonddiaz said:

Thailand and their moral. farang is never going to understand Thainess....

I dunno. Seems easy enough to understand to me. Thais are just like everybody else. Maybe have different standards of what's acceptable to show in news pictures. Do they still show photos of mutilated corpses in 191 Magazine? This is only a bit different from many domestic disputes in Western countries because the wife posted the video online. Many Thais, for example, are offended by the way foreigners parade their commercial sex transactions on Sukhumwit Road. They think such things should not be done in public. How difficult is it to find a prostitute in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston? Only difference is the price -- most men in Thailand can find a prostitute they can afford, not so in America. Ever heard of Hamburg's Red Light District? Amsterdam's? What a bunch of prissy prudes there are on TV.

shes live on tv now https://www.facebook.com/byduangkamol/videos/1246592278693680/

and i tell u what shes pretty https://gyazo.com/c72f2f09497618208ded503d36fc4ac6

https://gyazo.com/bafdb3248654a96e2a18863e0c1c31f0

more to the twist her husband was in the tv if i got it right :)

Edited by PattayaBoy