Rent Pricing?

Hi!

I plan to spend some time in Thailand, about 6-8 months. Need a place to stay. Unfortunately I don’t have a clue about renting prices.

Need a 2 bedroom flat, with furniture, high speed internet, air cond and other stuff for comfort. I don’t intend to stay in bkk.

Can any one tell me how much in average would be the price for this kind of apartment?

Thanks!

This is a very confusing question. Obviously the price will depend on location, location, location. And condition.

Prices in Bangkok could range from as low as 5,000 per month on the edge of the city, to 150,000 a month or more in farang-oriented buildings around Sukhumvit, Sathorn, Silom or by the river.

Obviously cheaper out of Bangkok, but again there will be wild variations in rents for a similar apartment in Hua Hin compared to, say, a small town in Isaan.

You need to be more specific or, alternatively, check out many of the numerous links to rental websites posted on this forum.

Edited by bendix

Hi!

I plan to spend some time in Thailand, about 6-8 months. Need a place to stay. Unfortunately I don’t have a clue about renting prices.

Need a 2 bedroom flat, with furniture, high speed internet, air cond and other stuff for comfort. I don’t intend to stay in bkk.

Can any one tell me how much in average would be the price for this kind of apartment?

Thanks!

Hi,

Let us assume you stay outside Bangkok then i would recommend between 10.000-20.000.Baht/month for the lower range, 20.000.-35.000.baht/month in the middle range and above 35.000.baht/month in the high-end range.

This is my opinion, a general view for rental prices in touristic areas and outside Bangkok area.

Warm regards,

Thaibel Asia :o

• 2 weeks later...