Visa exempt from Israel without a return ticket within one month

18 hours ago, Ronuk said:

I see it regularly week in and week out. They will look at his arrival card, see a flight out in 2 and a half months time and he has no visa, just hoping for a 30 day visa exempt entry.

They will want to know why and what his plan is.

In what capacity would you be seeing what airport immigrations does with visa exempt entries "week in and week out?"

As others have said, the airlines present the biggest potential problem. In the past when I did regular visits to Thailand on visa exempt entries no airport immigration staff seemed at all interested in my travel plans.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

I always thought that the TM6 was in fact 2 cards ..................one an arrival card ----and one a departure card. They have the same barcode and number so they can be matched up.

I have NEVER filled in the departure card on arrival ..................this is ONLY for when I decide to leave the kingdom. Never had a problem so far.

• Like 2

Israel is not a member of the G-7 group is ir?

Therefore if i am right an Israel passport will not automatically get a 30 day visa free entry on arrival.

As far as I know the G-7 group of countries is the U.K, the U.S.A, Canada, France, Germany, and some others....but Ii don't think Israel is one of them.

i could be wrong....it wouldn't be the first time.

Getting a tourist visa first would anyway solve the airline boarding problem because thry do not prohibit boarding with a valid visa for the arrival country.

It is th ailines that decide who they may deny boarding to.

This is because by IATA rules an international airline is responsable for removing an incoming passenger from the destination country if for some reason a passenger is not allowed entry to that country.

So thee airlines are selective, and it is young "backpackers" who they will ask first.

In practice, this rarely happens.

The easiest way to avoid any problem is usually to have a toutist visa before departure.

That way, Thai immigration is usually no problem.

They don't care about your exit ticket from Thailand once they see you have a valid visa in your passport.

Nor does the airline question you if they see a valid sisa also.

That is why a tourist visa before you depart is usually a good vaue for the money and time it takes to get one before you leave home.

39 minutes ago, IMA_FARANG said:

Israel is not a member of the G-7 group is ir?

Therefore if i am right an Israel passport will not automatically get a 30 day visa free entry on arrival.

As far as I know the G-7 group of countries is the U.K, the U.S.A, Canada, France, Germany, and some others....but Ii don't think Israel is one of them.

i could be wrong....it wouldn't be the first time.

All those from countries allowed a visa exempt entry get a 30 day entry at an airport.

The G7 country rule only applies for entries done at a border crossing which allow them to get 30 days instead of 15 days.

It is also the same for everybody on the standard visa exempt entry can get a 30 day extension at an immigration office (those getting them from a bilateral agreement do not qualify for them).

• Like 1