Nigerian drug gang member busted after stakeout in Bangkok

Jonathan Fairfield

Just now, gchurch259 said:

Like Soi 3, 5 and 7. Damn now they are on Soi 4 too !!

At 81 years of age, you are to be commended for speaking out on this subject. In past times, Soi 4 was the playground of over fifty, overweight and over here farangs and now has seen the steady influx of other races.

15 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

Why are you getting so worked up about this? 

I am glad they are still posting photos. 

The point in this photo contrasted against the znigerians hang-dog expression is priceless.

There is absolutely zero doubt this guy is guilty as charged.

Relax.

Your comment explains a lot about your regular posts.

47 minutes ago, gchurch259 said:

I do not know  why they allow a Nigerian in any other country anyway, there are two or three more countries from that part of the World that have more than their share of "ne'er do wells" !!

Drugs, human traffic, stealing almost any thing you can think of.

I am not Racism, after 81 years I am a Realist !!

Please note, there are many Nigerians (mostly male) studying in many Thai universities at bachelor and masters level.

In the main they are good reliable honest students, and two of my students are currently doing their Ph.D. studies, both will no doubt pass and their work so far is excellent.

None of my Nigerian students have ever asked for anything 'special' and I've never heard any local students mention anything negative about their Nigerian class mates.

Plenty of good and bad people from every country.

Edited by scorecard

18 hours ago, chowny77 said:

funny this. I know a guy in the province i live that is from Ghana and he is dealing with water treatment equipment..............hmmm

There are a lot of people in Thailand and every other country that deal in water treatment equipment, it is a big business, but he's African, right, so now you suspect him of being a drug smuggler!  I should leave the detective work for those without extraordinarily bigoted mindsets.

1 hour ago, gchurch259 said:

I do not know  why they allow a Nigerian in any other country anyway, there are two or three more countries from that part of the World that have more than their share of "ne'er do wells" !!

Drugs, human traffic, stealing almost any thing you can think of.

I am not Racism, after 81 years I am a Realist !!

The reason Thailand "lets in" Nigerians is that they are one of their biggest trading partners, some years they are the biggest.  The vast majority of Nigerians in Thailand are here on legitimate business, these few who turned to, or who came with the intention of committing crime, only make the entire country look bad in the mind of a racist, why don't you say the same every time an American is arrested, ban all Americans?

35 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Please note, there are many Nigerians (mostly male) studying in many Thai universities at bachelor and masters level.

In the main they are good reliable honest students, and two of my students are currently doing their Ph.D. studies, both will no doubt pass and their work so far is excellent.

None of my Nigerian students have ever asked for anything 'special' and I've never heard any local students mention anything negative about their Nigerian class mates.

of course they will pass. it's Thailand.

11 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The reason Thailand "lets in" Nigerians is that they are one of their biggest trading partners, some years they are the biggest.  The vast majority of Nigerians in Thailand are here on legitimate business, these few who turned to, or who came with the intention of committing crime, only make the entire country look bad in the mind of a racist, why don't you say the same every time an American is arrested, ban all Americans?

Because they think they are "better" or somehow more honourable than non-white people.

I guess that, thanks to the internet, Thais have quickly realised that the Caucasians here aren't the cultured, respectful visitors they once thought they were, some white folks need to create this superiority for themselves. LOL

Edited by Agent Sumo

38 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Thank you scorecard , I agree , to me it is like saying are there any good folk living in Pattaya. I feel sure if I posted that I would get a lot of comments , you only read about the bad uns , good news is not interesting.

3 hours ago, bino said:

I agree. This is the best pointing that I have seen in a long time.

You can almost visualize the finger wagging up and down in the perp's face.

Ah but the 2 in the pic on the far left and far right missed it , maybe they thought there was no point.

I spent a few years in Nigeria, going between Lagos and Port Harcourt.  Company used an agency to meet and greet.  Arrange flights etc.  agency name were Nigerian National corporation.  

The least said about them the better.  

Every one, that myself and colleagues dealt with were dodgy to say the least.  Drugs, women, gold diamonds etc were always offered.  

We where told never to accepted an opened bottle of water or beer.  Most of us gave up on our employers and left after a year max.  Money were good, but we never felt safe.

1 hour ago, Postmaster said:

Why don't Immigration stop them at the port of entry and send them home.  None of them are up to any good at all.

Because most of them are up to good and are in fact contributing to the 100 billion baht of trade that Nigeria is worth to Thailand, how much is your country worth to Thailand, obviously less but just how much less?

7 hours ago, Franky Bear said:

of course they will pass. it's Thailand.

And they'll probably go on to a successful career of internet dating agencies, and will exececutors...... or maybe work for major banks in the "we noticed unusual logons, click now to avoid account suspension" section.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 3:37 AM, JAG said:

Presumably this collection of plain clothes policeman, who have just been splashed all over the media, have retired from any sort of undercover work......

Or was the lure of the cameras just too great?

no problem they all look the same

• 8 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 3:11 PM, Shawn0000 said:

Because most of them are up to good and are in fact contributing to the 100 billion baht of trade that Nigeria is worth to Thailand, how much is your country worth to Thailand, obviously less but just how much less?

So Nigeria is a big trading partner to Thailand? are they even in the top 70?