PM Prayut arrives in Vientiane for ASEAN summit

webfact

PM arrives in Vientiane for ASEAN summit

ppp.jpeg

BANGKOK, 6 September 2016 (NNT) – The Prime Minister has joined other ASEAN leaders in traveling to Vientiane of Lao PDR to take part in ASEAN Leader Summit. 

Among ASEAN leaders such as President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines and President Joko Widodo of Indonesia, US President Barack Obama has also made his way to Vientiane to join in the high level meetings. Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha previously joined the US leader in Hangzhou of China for the Group of 20 (G20) summit. 

The PM was received by Lao PDR’s Minister of Energy and Minerals as well as a delegation ASEAN youths and business representatives. 

The 28th and 29th ASEAN Leader Summits will run from today to September 8 with leaders from 18 countries in attendance, including the heads of China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, India and Australia. The talks are to focus on several major issues, such as international security, human rights, and tensions in the South China Sea. 

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-09-06

4 hours ago, performance said:

Forced his way in and even forces a extra 5 years. No I are not a dictator and the people love me. I are also a TV star and decorated general that never served outside Thailand.

Don't forget his amnesties past present and future for him, and all his sidekicks, and don't question his wealth for him and family!

"US President Barack Obama has also made his way to Vientiane to join in the high level meetings. Prime Minister Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha previously joined the US leader in Hangzhou of China for the Group of 20 (G20) summit. "

Is Obama stalking him?

2 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

Don't forget his amnesties past present and future for him, and all his sidekicks, and don't question his wealth for him and family!

My wealth surpassed.any former PM. In the first 3 months I purchased 8 luxury passenger yachts. This is confirmed. Mind you a army general is paid a modest salary and who cares this is Thailand. There's no one left to question me or my family. I have been given all seals. Basically there sick of me. I don't care... UP TO YOU

The little general tries to shine a bit of Obama's light on himself...the same Obama that has bowed down and kissed the rings of every muslim king he can find while on global apology tours, resulting in such loss of respect that the Chinese didn't even give him the typical red carpet arrival stairs. Hussein had to debark from a tail cargo door. And the little has this bozo as his idol?