Plastic Surgery.

secrets

i,m looking for facial surgery and wondered who really might be the best surgeon.

its easy to find a surgeon but to find an ARTIST seems more difficult.

would be interested about surgeons and prices and accom.

thankyou.

As for an artist, based on my personal experience, Dr. Witoon at Soi 1 Clinic at Soi 1/Sukumvit in Bangkok is THE person to see. I have been asked (and intending) for years to create a site for foreigners dedicated to Cosmetic Surgery recommendations. I think that it's time!!! I will also note those to avoid based on my own personal experience and those of others. Call his office, make an appointment for a consult. Compared to the US, his prices are extremely reasonable, although higher than most MDs in Bangkok. He is well-worth the additional money. For facial cosmetic surgery, he comes with the highest recommendations. I would never see anyone else and many others agree!!! If you check around, he is recognized as THE best Cosmetic Surgeon in Thailand.

As for fees: These vary depending on the surgery, the hospital, the hotel, and other types of support if required.

Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong

Clinic Soi 1

220/2-3 Sukhumwit Soi 1

Bangkok 10110

Thailand

Tel : (66) (2) 255 5525 & 251 2066 - 7

Fax : (66) (2) 252 7975

Dr. Preecha is also another option although he is most notable worldwide for transexual surgery.

His Aesthetic Institute at Bangkok Nursing Hospital performs a myriad of surgeries.

Check out his site also.

BY E-Mail

Email: [email protected]

BY TELEPHONE

(662) 632-2540, (661) 813-6144 ,(661) 912-0262

BY FAX

(662) 632-2542

Preecha Aesthetic Institute

7th Floor BNH Hospital

9/1 Convent Rd. Silom, Bangruk, BKK 10500

Mon-Sat 9.00AM - 7.00PM (GMT +7 or +12 hours from New York)

A third option is for you to review Bumrungrad Hospital on the internet. This will give you an idea of fees so that you are not operating in a vacuum.

Those are three options for the moment, others are available. If I can be of further assistance, please write again.

All the best,

WOW, Many thanks eljeque, that is so imformative and helpful.

dr Witoon !, does he have a website by any chance.?

he sounds to be ...the one.!

Hi,

He used to have a great website with a lot of before/after photos. I didn't see it when I just rechecked. You might be able to take a little more time to do so. E-mail his office and ask if that site still exists. He is truly an extraordinary individual as well as an excellent surgeon, and I felt very fortunate to have been referred to him about 8 years ago. This is the last E-mail address I have for him: [email protected]

If you decide to work with him--deal with his office directly. Do not go through a medical holiday tour.

www.witoon.com/eindex.htm

I won't wish you luck because if you decide to work with Dr. Witoon, you already have it!!!

With that said, I encourage you to explore your options, everyone should have some. It's called amassing information.

All the best,

Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery in Bangkok, Thailand

As a national board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Witoon Wisuthseriwong has been practicing cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery in Bangkok and Chiangmai for over 30 years. He had also been teaching plastic surgery at Chiangmai University (Thailand) since 1971. Plastic surgeon licence number 1278/2528

Professional Registrations

The International College of Surgeons (Plastic Surgery)

The Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand (Plastic Surgery)

The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand

The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand

Thai Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery of Thailand

As a plastic surgeon, Dr Witoon has also been contributing to the society, volunteering for the following charities:

Red Cross, Thailand

Operation Smile

Duang-Kaew Foundation

http://www.dryaremchuk.com/index.htm

here is an artist , just like Daniel Baker in NY but these guys are big $$ but you get what you pay for and while you may get good work in Thailand you will not find talent like this in Thailand close maybe but not the same . It is your face and you only get one chance so why not have the best or wait until you can have the best . Again there are really good Dr.'s in Thailand but the real talent goes to the big city's in the states because that is where the money is . I know this statement will not go over well but it Tom Cruise or Katy Holmes is going for work on their face they are going to the top artist in the states like these guys not to Thailand . Breast augmentation and lipo another story , but the face is in a whole different league when it comes to talent needed and variations in results , the face takes a real artist who is up to date on the latest procedures . Most people are going to Thailand for a facelift because it cost less there not because the top Dr.'s for the face are there that is the bottom line .

Edited by sobe