Thai visa rejected/VOID stamp

3 minutes ago, Manishrajput said:

Thanks for Such valuable input.. I have applied for new passport under fast scheme and new passport will only be submitted for thai visa as soom as I get. So how much you are sure that new passport will go through and i will get tourist visa.. And thai consulate will not look at the history. As thia is last chance i get to gey thai visa. 

With fresh passport your previous void stamp gets washed away so that worry is gone . Now question is will you get tourist visa? It will depend mainly on 

>do you have a job or business in India?

If you don’t there is a 50/50 chance

If you have then there shouldn’t be any issue provided you submit all documents 

by the way did you apply with VFS? There is a other agency known as cox global service . May be you can call them and ask for details they require fewer documents than VFS .

make sure you will show your stay as more than 30 days becuase some times embassy might think if you staying less than 30 why don’t take transit visa or on arrival

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, faraday said:

Unless the I.O. checks the immigration computer.

Which they may well do.

Immigration doesn’t have details of void visa unless it’s in passport

it only is in embassy and which can be detected only if they go through applicants previous applications. If immigration had rejected him entry or put note of warning on his passport that will be in records. 

Edited by Travelanimal

My concern is only getting tourist visa only in India immigration in Thailand is very well. Manageable we can manage.. 

My question is follows " my existing passportis having void stamp on non immigrant visa B. So i have applied new passport today and will get it in 4 daus time for sure.. Now can i get tourist visa on new passport which is completely blank." what are the chancess.. PLEASE HELP I AM I TROUBLE AND NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT THIS TIME...

• Confused 1

Posters on here can only make ' educated guesses ' from their experiences.

None of us can give you the guarantee you seem to be desperately seeking. It is in the hands of the Thai Embassy.

I would say your chances are good to obtain a tourist visa provided, as others have already told you, that you follow the required criteria regarding funds in the bank, return tickets etc and do not give them cause for concern or suspicion that you intend to work in Thailand on a tourist visa.

Immigration and the Embassy tend to watch those countries that have ' history ' with Thailand because of previous incidents, much more than Western nations unfortunately for you.

The Middle East such as Iraq, Iran, , Nigeria, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, and others including conflict zones, India is included in this watch list and therefore requires both the Embassy and Immigration to take a more stringent look at things.

They are especially on the lookout for those attempting to circumvent the system and to work in Thailand without the relevant documentation, but this applies to all visitors regardless of their country, including Western countries.

They also want to know that a tourist visa is being used for tourism and that the person has the necessary funds to support themselves.

9 hours ago, Manishrajput said:

My concern is only getting tourist visa only in India immigration in Thailand is very well. Manageable we can manage.. 

My question is follows " my existing passportis having void stamp on non immigrant visa B. So i have applied new passport today and will get it in 4 daus time for sure.. Now can i get tourist visa on new passport which is completely blank." what are the chancess.. PLEASE HELP I AM I TROUBLE AND NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT THIS TIME...

You can but will you ? That is the question . It all relies on the embassy 

As I said it will depend on do you have job or business in India if not then you can expect both acceptance and rejection.

if you really desperate then I would suggest fly to Mumbai for week and apply there . Chances in New Delhi are lower 

Edited by Travelanimal

29 minutes ago, Travelanimal said:

You can but will you ? That is the question . It all relies on the embassy 

As I said it will depend on do you have job or business in India if not then you can expect both acceptance and rejection.

if you really desperate then I would suggest fly to Mumbai for week and apply there . Chances in New Delhi are lower 

I have proper job in india with very established media company and working there from past 2 years. So your point of job i suffice fully.

I can apply in Mumbai for sure I have full address there also but it wil really make a difference that apply from Mumbai will have more Chances as compared to Delhi as I thought that embassy are same and procedure and approval process would be same in both delhi and Mumbai. Will apply from Mumbai will have more probability.? 

2 hours ago, Manishrajput said:

I have proper job in india with very established media company and working there from past 2 years. So your point of job i suffice fully.

I can apply in Mumbai for sure I have full address there also but it wil really make a difference that apply from Mumbai will have more Chances as compared to Delhi as I thought that embassy are same and procedure and approval process would be same in both delhi and Mumbai. Will apply from Mumbai will have more probability.? 

If you have job in India then it is positive thing for you . Though I’m not sure how easy is it in Mumbai but yes New Delhi is kind of strict but if it’s easier for you to go Mumbai then why not. 

With new passport and having a current job in India I think even at New Delhi their should not be any issue  for getting tourist visa single entry 

Make sure you prepare all documents correctly

specially lastest bank statement . Income tax return . Letter of employement in India . Return ticket back to India . 

Now it’s your choice where you want to apply if easier for you to go Mumbai and have a residance there then go ahead . If it’s kinda difficult for you and want to save cost then go for New Delhi . 

• Like 1

I have a void, courtesy of Bangkok immigration. Agency screw up. First job. I've worked for two worthless agencies, never ever again.

It's raised some eyebrows, coming into country on non O marriage 1-2 years but no more. My 4-5 non O it's not even asked about or even worth a glance by the IO.

No other countries have inquired.

Having said all this, if I were you I'd get a new passport.

I'm American, your mileage may vary.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 1:22 PM, Travelanimal said:

If you have job in India then it is positive thing for you . Though I’m not sure how easy is it in Mumbai but yes New Delhi is kind of strict but if it’s easier for you to go Mumbai then why not. 

With new passport and having a current job in India I think even at New Delhi their should not be any issue  for getting tourist visa single entry 

Make sure you prepare all documents correctly

specially lastest bank statement . Income tax return . Letter of employement in India . Return ticket back to India . 

Now it’s your choice where you want to apply if easier for you to go Mumbai and have a residance there then go ahead . If it’s kinda difficult for you and want to save cost then go for New Delhi . 

In case i want to apply non immigrant B visa in India again on new passport earlier passport had void stamp, now new one is completely blank. In that case also will they check my old records while reviewing my application for non immigrant b visa application or they will go primarily by new passport only. I have all the relevant documents as per VFS india. 

Edited by Manishrajput

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 7:00 AM, 4040sm said:

Thank you for the quick explanation and support. I'm non native and already know being a non native it's not an easy task to get the job, however I've got two new schools luckily, I've submitted bank statements but not the recommendation letter. That might be a major drawback. The old school has informed me after 3 months of teaching that students need an American, we are sorry, please don't come from Monday and return back to your home country. I've requested them to provide experience or reference letter their answer was no.

I think it is wrong for you to even have thought of teaching English.  Many might deny your application on the grounds of your writings alone.  I also suspect you are from a country that gets more scrutiny than some other countries and that isn't helping your cause any.

3 hours ago, Manishrajput said:

In case i want to apply non immigrant B visa in India again on new passport earlier passport had void stamp, now new one is completely blank. In that case also will they check my old records while reviewing my application for non immigrant b visa application or they will go primarily by new passport only. I have all the relevant documents as per VFS india. 

If you have all required documents for Non B then go ahead , doubt they will check your previous applications . Even if they check but since you have proper documentation you should be fine 

• 2 months later...

The most potential reason is that your submitted documents have some incorrect information such as your current job' your real saving and so on(mainly in India or some countries in top black list- in terms of illegal immigrants, they will have to check more carefully.

Furthermore, based on your information  document' they can conclude that you might not be a geniue tourist who wont work during the time you applied for a non-working visa. 

Last but not least' the more you are rush to resubmit it, the more suspicious youare in the immigration officers' point of view

19 hours ago, Indianguy said:

Hello guys can someone please suggest if the thai land border visa on arrival refusal, can be find out by thai or other country immigration after geting new passport?

If officially denied entry, this event is in the immigration database, and a new passport will not hide it if attempting to enter Thailand again in the future. 

I have no idea what other countries that data might be shared with, if any, or under what circumstances.

Edited by JackThompson

• 10 months later...
On 9/18/2016 at 10:32 AM, ubonjoe said:

I do not see where it was stated that the application was rejected . He applied and paid the fee for the visas.

You need to understand that he applied at a VFS visa center and the application was sent to the embassy for approval. The embassy apparently did the visa sticker and then stamped it void.

Is it safe to a apply for a Non B visa with a fresh passport after Embassy voided the last tourist visa?
Will the void tourist visa affect the Non B visa application?

5 minutes ago, Nick Stevens said:

Is it safe to a apply for a Non B visa with a fresh passport after Embassy voided the last tourist visa?
Will the void tourist visa affect the Non B visa application?

No it would not.

You are applying for a non immigrant visa which is totally different than a tourist visa.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

No it would not.

You are applying for a non immigrant visa which is totally different than a tourist visa.

Thanks.
I am trying to get the work experience letter from the last Thai company I worked for and I am confused as to what start date should I show.
I got my last non b visa in November last year and I came to Thailand on 25th November and started working. But I got my work permit almost a month later on 17 December.
So the company is asking whether they should put start date as 25th November according to Non B visa or 17 December according to Work Permit.
Please help.