Cruz to vote for Trump, whom he once called 'utterly amoral'

rooster59

Just now, sirineou said:

Of all the decisions a President has to make,Changing the ideological leaning of the Supreme court is the most important?

In THIS election it is very important. They are both bad choices as far as I am concerned, but the Supreme Court picks give him a very sleight edge.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

In THIS election it is very important. They are both bad choices as far as I am concerned, but the Supreme Court picks give him a very sleight edge.

If the man says and does what he needs to say and do at the time, How do you know what he will do when the time comes to pick a Supreme Court Nominee. 

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

We never know for sure what anyone will do, but - on that - I trust him.

past behavior is the best indicator 

unless of course this is a religious experience for you. Are you taking a leap of faith?

22 hours ago, tonray said:

Party chairman stated last week that if they did not follow through on promises they would not be allowed to run as Republicans next go round. Simple Math

The right to run for president is constitutionally guaranteed; nobody can take it away.  What Priebus said was that disloyal people would not be invited to the 2020 presidential debates.  He'd probably lose out on a lot of RNC funding, too (like Donald has this time around).

4 minutes ago, attrayant said:

The right to run for president is constitutionally guaranteed; nobody can take it away.  What Priebus said was that disloyal people would not be invited to the 2020 presidential debates.  He'd probably lose out on a lot of RNC funding, too (like Donald has this time around).

Yes they can not take that away...except for the dirty tricks squads employed by both parties....submitting false petitions in a candidates name to get them disqualified in primary states, etc etc. The 2 parties are dirtier than an old man down in Nana plaza.

10 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

How can you believe any of them?

When he was running against her, Bernie Sanders ticked off a number of ways in which Clinton is not “qualified” to be president. He also said, “Maybe her judgment is not quite as high as it should be."  Now he wants the gullible public to forget all that and vote for her anyway.

He didn't say that Clinton's father killed JFK. Big differense. 

10 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

How can you believe any of them?

When he was running against her, Bernie Sanders ticked off a number of ways in which Clinton is not “qualified” to be president. He also said, “Maybe her judgment is not quite as high as it should be."  Now he wants the gullible public to forget all that and vote for her anyway.

Bernie sold out so fast that I have to wonder just what she used to bribe convince him to support her?

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

IMO, his past behavior supports the probability that he will make choices that I approve of for the Supreme Court. There are no guarantees - no matter who is in office.

So who will you approve of that Trump will nominate? Inane? Trump Jnr? Last time I heard anyway was that congress had to approve anyone nominated for the supreme court so what is the issue? Just why do you 'trust him', when every other word coming out of his mouth is a proven lie? Tell us why you 'trust' him, I am intrigued. I think it is just because he does nothing other than slag off the woman you hate so much, therefore you trust him. If Charles Manson hated Hillary would you trust him as well?

2 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Cruz to vote for Trump, whom he once called 'utterly amoral'

Shades of Bernie Sanders' gut-wrenching U-turn after he was backstabbed by his own party elite in the Presidential "race" against Hillary. No wonder nobody believes a word politicians utter.

Not comparable at all. They left the other with dignity, Trump and Cruz insulted eachother time and time again in a very, very personal matter.

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

So who will you approve of that Trump will nominate? Inane? Trump Jnr? Last time I heard anyway was that congress had to approve anyone nominated for the supreme court so what is the issue? Just why do you 'trust him', when every other word coming out of his mouth is a proven lie? Tell us why you 'trust' him, I am intrigued. I think it is just because he does nothing other than slag off the woman you hate so much, therefore you trust him. If Charles Manson hated Hillary would you trust him as well?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Slagging her off is very popular in certain circles. I find it quite entertaining.  I'm certainly hoping for a good show on Tuesday morning.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Slagging her off is very popular in certain circles. I find it quite entertaining.  I'm certainly hoping for a good show on Tuesday morning.

The enemy of your enemy can also be your enemy, and often is 

Was Denis Kusinich your enemy? or some of the others on the side of your ideological divide that Trump defeated.

How about the future of your country, the dignity of the office for president, the reputation of the country, are these acceptable collateral damage in the defeat of your enemy?

are you willing to cut your nose to spite your face?

Trump is a serial offender, and though he might be capable of defeating your enemy, you and yours can also be collateral damage. 

But hey, as long as you find all these entertaining!!

14 minutes ago, sirineou said:

The enemy of your enemy can also be your enemy, and often is 

Was Denis Kusinich your enemy? or some of the others on the side of your ideological divide that Trump defeated.

How about the future of your country, the dignity of the office for president, the reputation of the country, are these acceptable collateral damage in the defeat of your enemy?

are you willing to cut your nose to spite your face?

Trump is a serial offender, and though he might be capable of defeating your enemy, you and yours can also be collateral damage. 

But hey, as long as you find all these entertaining!!

Upholding the "dignity of the office for president" is NOT an option this election cycle.

1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

Upholding the "dignity of the office for president" is NOT an option this election cycle.

Say what you will about HRC. but she is , and has certainly conducted her self in a dignified manner.

9 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Say what you will about HRC. but she is , and has certainly conducted her self in a dignified manner.

I agree her mannerisms have been very dignified although criminal behavior lacks "dignity" by definition.

Edited by ClutchClark

4 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

I agree her mannerisms have been very dignified although criminal behavior lacks "dignity" by definition.

ClutchClark

You are an intelligent guy. You can not focus on Hillary's 'criminal' behaviour, when the US legal and judicial system have to this point made no insinuation that she is guilty of anything. Things are now rising to the surface that will come to full exposure that will lead to Trump facing some very serious fraud charges at the least. The charges he is likely to face could easily see him doing the same time as Madoff. Trump should have remained in his own little world. He has now endangered the very survival of his little empire and his family in order to feed his ego. If you want to call Clinton a criminal with zero charges against her then fine. There is a great deal more cleaning up to do in your country to make America great again. Sounds like every judge needs sacking and start again at the beginning (lawyers as well). Clintons activities pale into insignificance with what the Trump has been up to. It will all come out in the wash. If Trump wins he will be impeached before he swears the oath.

1 hour ago, ClutchClark said:

Her criminality is at best  arguable, as exemplified by the fact that she has not being indicted for any of it.  If such was the standard, then I would argue the dignity of the office has flew the coop a long time ago.

Talking about dignity,

tweet.JPG

Mark Cuban is a HRC supporter and some one who disagree with Trump on policy Jennifer Flowers , is a personal attack.  For HRC to decent to Trump's level , she would have to invite Marla Maples.

10 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Talking about dignity,

tweet.JPG

Mark Cuban is a HRC supporter and some one who disagree with Trump on policy

Jennifer Flowers , is a personal attack.

For HRC to decent to Trump's level , she would have to invite Marla Maples.

It would be most amusing if billionaire Cuban released his tax records and challenged Trump to do the same.

And I do believe season 8 of Shark Tank started this week, which has one two Emmys.

Once again it seems Donald is a yuuuuuuuuge looooooser.

They should get Marla Marples in there too. I'd say get the girl he's accused of raping underage as well, but she might have a restraining order against him.

:smile: