New York Times Editorial Board: Hillary Clinton For President

webfact

10 hours ago, Linzz said:

CNN is hardly an unbiased source in itself. Mostly pro Hillary if you watch it.

There has never been any proof that Russia is behind the email hacks. 

There is proof that Russia was most likely involved with hacks of the DNC.

Trying to fact-check Trump's incessant mouth farts is like trying to plug 1,254 leaks in a metal rowboat using a wine bottle cork and a penknife.  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

There is proof that Russia was most likely involved with hacks of the DNC.

Trying to fact-check Trump's incessant mouth farts is like trying to plug 1,254 leaks in a metal rowboat using a wine bottle cork and a penknife.  

"Proof" and "most likely"  is an oxymoron. Which is really my point.

Still like your descriptive humor though!

ok, I'll re-phrase it; "

There is evidence that Russia was most likely involved with hacks of the DNC.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't deny that he hasn't paid any tax in past decades.  The bell ringer for Salvation Army, without a dime in his pocket, pays more tax than Donald "I'm worth many billions" Trump.   He cheats the system on so many levels, and then boasts about it.  Despicable man.  I wouldn't want him walking through my neighborhood - and I tolerate dogs pissing on the tires of my truck.

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

ok, I'll re-phrase it; "

There is evidence that Russia was most likely involved with hacks of the DNC.

Meanwhile, Trump didn't deny that he hasn't paid any tax in past decades.  The bell ringer for Salvation Army, without a dime in his pocket, pays more tax than Donald "I'm worth many billions" Trump.   He cheats the system on so many levels, and then boasts about it.  Despicable man.  I wouldn't want him walking through my neighborhood - and I tolerate dogs pissing on the tires of my truck.

That's better. What ts in dispute is the quality of that evidence. Good poor or contrived.

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Nitpicking and bickering had better stop.

Scott, me and Boomer often exchange in humor. I respect Boomer and always will although we are opposite in beliefs. He apologized to me once for a posting and that is rare on here. I will never forget it and shows his quality. Cheers.

Edited by Linzz
Sp

There is also a PM function for personal conversations.   If, however, you post on the open forum, please keep it civil and remember other members may not wish to wade through lengthy posts which aren't directly relevant to the topic.

11 minutes ago, Linzz said:

Scott, me and Boomer often exchange in humor. I respect Boomer and always will although we are opposite in beliefs. He apologized to me once for a posting and that is rare on here. I will never forget it and shows his quality. Cheers.

On September 26, 2016 at 7:26 AM, sirineou said:

I will admit I am not familiar with the great Muslim Mall terrorist organisation the fellow you mention represents, If you could please  provide some stats:biggrin: 

One/two liner Ulysses never can or, bothers to.

:laugh: