Finland accuses Russia of probing its airspace, bomber flies south to Bilbao

rooster59

Finland accuses Russia of probing its airspace, bomber flies south to Bilbao

606x341_346057.jpg

Finnish border guard services are investigating two suspected airspace incursions by Russian fighter-bombers.

Sukhoi fighters reportedly crossed the Finnish border south of Porvoo. Finnish Defence Minister Jussi Niinistö said two such incursions in one day was “exceptional”, especially from fighter jets.

“The suspected breaches of airspace – it is impossible for me to estimate on the motives. In the media a temporal link-up has been made with the visit of the United States Deputy Secretary of Defense, Robert Work. All I can say is that there is a temporal linkage but I have no knowledge of the motives and this is, naturally, a matter which the Foreign Ministry will piece together from the Russian side,” said Niinistö.

Russia has denied any incursion into Finnish airspace.

The Russian airforce has been probing NATO air defences for months since relations deteriorated over Ukraine and Crimea, and in September another long-range Tupolev 160 bomber flew down to near Bilbao in Spain, testing the Atlantic’s western approaches , before flying home. T160s have also tested Britain’s east coast, and flown around the top of Scotland in recent months.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-10-08

Like Hitler, someone, sometime is going to have to sort this horrible little jobbie out. It could have serious consequenses for the world as a whole but you can only push your luck so far, especially if you have a face like a cross-eyed little rat.

7 hours ago, jesimps said:

Like Hitler, someone, sometime is going to have to sort this horrible little jobbie out. It could have serious consequenses for the world as a whole but you can only push your luck so far, especially if you have a face like a cross-eyed little rat.

Strange that that guy could rule so many. I once new a Russian that immigrated to america and had a nice computer software job. He told me he went to the big super market and walked around for hours eating all the free samples companies often give there. He said you Americans are so stupid. I asked if he really missed standing in line for hours to buy a loaf of bread, He got a confused look on his face.

No one will sort "this horrible little jobbie" out. He appears to be a repressed/suppressed homosexual maniac. He repeatedly states that His country is a nuclear power. Most Russians love him and all the others know better than to speak out. And after invading Georgia, Crimea and by proxy Ukraine, a few countries have slapped him on the wrist with modest sanctions. Most of which He can easily get around because no one enforces them vigorously. And if Trump wins, He says Russia will soon be an ally. Two peas in a pod. The world is getting to be a scary space.