May ready for tough talks over Brexit

rooster59

14 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Theresa May wanted to resign and was talked out of it ... not because they care, but because they were terrified of another election ... whatever way you look at Corbyn came out the clear winner. No Tory wants to run another General Election ... for fear of losing. 

At last I totally agree with you, Jeremy Corbyn thinks he's won, his disciples thinks he has won, and here is the proof, Corbyn giving his victory speech.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Theresa May wanted to resign and was talked out of it ... not because they care, but because they were terrified of another election ... whatever way you look at Corbyn came out the clear winner. No Tory wants to run another General Election ... for fear of losing. 

The *ONLY* thing that the tories want is power --  power with any strings attached -- the DUP will be salivating at this opportunity, and now the moves are afoot within Ireland to negate the possibility of a worthwhile deal being done in westminster.   Labour/Corbyn tacitly supports Sinn Fean and the only certainty of a deal to prop up either side of Westminster is that the nut-cases of Ulster will be calling the shots -- and look at the fine job they've been making of that over the years.

As the Beeb put it.... 

"..............A weakened government exclusively wooing one small
party's MPs, politicians that 99.4% of the public didn't vote for - to
imagine that this somehow reflects the "will of the people" is
self-evidently fanciful. ............."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40245805

• Like 2

1 minute ago, onthesoi said:

I went to the school that says Labour gained something while the Tories lost something...

Breaking news from reuters, Labour Lost. Hard to believe I know but the tories got 318 seats, Labour got 262, I am no Stephen Hawkin, but I would have thought that meant the tories have won. Any other other interpretation of the result is crass and not true, please pass this information on to JC and all his disciples as a case of delusion has more than likely infected their party.

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Breaking news from reuters, Labour Lost. Hard to believe I know but the tories got 318 seats, Labour got 262, I am no Stephen Hawkin, but I would have thought that meant the tories have won. Any other other interpretation of the result is crass and not true, please pass this information on to JC and all his disciples as a case of delusion has more than likely infected their party.

Which is why the Tories are celebrating the results.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

The best way to stop that from happening is not to post it in the first place.

It's comments like yours that explains it to me why the Labour Party has been infiltrated with cretins.

• Like 1

Just now, vogie said:

And she won the election, come on Alex, it't not that difficult.

It's a first past the post system ... and no one got past the post ... all May earned was the right to try and form a government. But she already had one and no one forced her to call an election? It was a shocker ... I read that one of the Tory staffers threw up when the exit poll was announced ... lol.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

This coming from someone in an open forum who asks people not to comment on his comments.

Your childish remarks are not helping, if you can't grasp the the truth, I'm afraid there is nothing else I can say that Labour lost. You keep believing that Labour has won and everything will be ok in your make believe world. If you can't respond with anything in the real world, better remain quiet and be thought a fool.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I thought you needed a majority to win. Has she actually gotten that yet?  I mean she had one once, and she lost it.

Winning!

IMG_0007.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, vogie said:

Your childish remarks are not helping, if you can't grasp the the truth, I'm afraid there is nothing else I can say that Labour lost. You keep believing that Labour has won and everything will be ok in your make believe world. If you can't respond with anything in the real world, better remain quiet and be thought a fool.

Let me expand my comments for you. The parliamentary election is not a beauty contest. Conservatives may have won the most seats but they didn't get a majority. It's still not a sure thing that they will have a majority. At best, this could be called a Pyrrhic victory. And the more resourceless someone is, the more likely he is to resort to personal insults. Don't look now but you're out of gas.

32 minutes ago, vogie said:

As others have already pointed out, that is not how a GE works, ...which is why May is currently trying, desperately, to form a government with violent religious extremists.

Edited by onthesoi

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Are you secretly trying to help me prove my point?

Have you been on the Hong Thong tonight, your point is that Labour has won, I think if you write 1000 times that the Tories have won and Labour has lost, it might just sink in!

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

As others have already pointed out, that is not how a GE works, ...which is why May is currently trying, desperately, to form a government with violent religious extremists.

If you're waiting for me to say that Labour has won the General Election, it aint gonna happen. Corbyn couldn't form a government if he asked the Peoples Republic of China to go into coalition with him!

22 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

It's a first past the post system ... and no one got past the post ... all May earned was the right to try and form a government. But she already had one and no one forced her to call an election? It was a shocker ... I read that one of the Tory staffers threw up when the exit poll was announced ... lol.

I also read that pro-Brexit parties won 90% of the vote.

• Like 1