FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:

Now if a Trump supporter cited that little ditty, they would be accused of inciting violence, yet you come on here being so full of yourself that anyone who has a differing opinion needs to be (hammered) whacked between the eyes with a lump of timber.  Good one Mo, showing your true self I see, just like the rest of the leftist thugs.  :wai:

Mo is atypical of Liberals actually - just look at the violence being conducted (Bombing, Trump Star, Rallies, Stealing Signs, etc etc) - it is mainly by Liberals. For many reasons only a clinical psychologist can fix, they believe that anyone who opposes their views can be treatly illegally and that is OK.  Mo (and Robert De Niro and Liberals) think it is OK to threaten and commit violence against Trump supporters - but the moment anything is directed at them they scream long and hard about it.   It reminds me of the immature behaviour observed so often in some teenagers, but we all tolerate that as we know they are not 'right' yet and have some growing up to do. Expecting them to argue/debate rationally and reasonably with adults is asking too much of a teenager.

1 hour ago, SheungWan said:

Murder? What? Or is this a version of Miss Scarlet, In The Study, With The Lead Piping.

Analogy - using something as an example to provide clarification and/or explanation.

Edited by Bob9
speeling

13 minutes ago, Bob9 said:

Mo is atypical of Liberals actually - just look at the violence being conducted (Bombing, Trump Star, Rallies, Stealing Signs, etc etc) - it is mainly by Liberals. For many reasons only a clinical psychologist can fix, they believe that anyone who opposes their views can be treatly illegally and that is OK.  Mo (and Robert De Niro and Liberals) think it is OK to threaten and commit violence against Trump supporters - but the moment anything is directed at them they scream long and hard about it.   It reminds me of the immature behaviour observed so often in some teenagers, but we all tolerate that as we know they are not 'right' yet and have some growing up to do. Expecting them to argue/debate rationally and reasonably with adults is asking too much of a teenager.

This must be Amateur Sociologist/Psychoanalyst Hour, but hey, let's go for it with only 6 days to endure. :neus:

Edited by SheungWan

5 hours ago, Linzz said:

Clinton is in a trap of her own making

As are her supporters. Let's be honest. This election doesn't have anything to do with Trump. It's about how much shit a powerful clique can shove down the nation's throat. If the nation gags and Hillary goes down, which I doubt, it will be their own fault.

2 hours ago, Publicus said:

You yourself make an objectionable characterisation. A reckless, irresponsible and a wild one. 

I don't use Twitter but I do access it sometimes. Your statement is an OTT assertion that is presumptuous, declaratory, arbitrary and a summary accusation made out of your own (alleged) mind. 

And it is trolling.

And you don't think the Jackie Chiles impersonation isn't trolling?

Edited by lannarebirth

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Instead of your usual attacks and defensive deflections.

Can you tell me why most Govt employees, defence contract employees, and military personnel would  face possible disqualification from gaining a security clearance and or employment by violating any of the above concerns and a presidential candidate should not have to meet the same  high ethical and character standard as any other person.

And if you could, please read down the list from the above and tell me which one does not apply to your preferred presidential candidate. I would be happy to retract any item you identify to be false or an inaccurate description.

No need to spin my wheels dealing with a big law that is posted to not only try to impress but to try to convince yet that has no meaning or application. No lawyer worth his salt tries such a trick shot but others who have nothing will charge on.

You can read the Riot Act all you want but there's no riot occurring. No one is listening except in the right wing echo chamber, as always. Posting a big law does not impress when it does not apply.

Show me the conviction or the grand jury or the special prosecutor. Can't do it. All youse guyz got is Old Sparky down there in the dungeon preceded by Trump and his deplorable assistants doing enhanced interrogation as if the USA were Bolivia....

By Associated Press

Comey said in July that the FBI had found no evidence of intentional or willful mishandling of classified information, of efforts to obstruct justice or of the deliberate exposure of government secrets. Those were elements that Comey suggested were needed to make a criminal case.

Nothing in the letter appears to change that standard.

Bust. 

Good thing politicans in the U.S. House don't have authority over the security clearance of current or former Cabinet officials who are of course Constitutionally in the service of Potus.

9 minutes ago, dcutman said:

Another typical deflection, you are so boring.

Youse guyz have been reading the Riot Act for several years, on the emails stuff especially. People stopped listening long ago however.

You're standing there on the corner reading away as people simply pass you buy in our daily business and routines. You're reading to yourselves -- shouting actually.

The Comey Coup Correspondence gave youse a new desperately needed fix but that's worn off too. So it's back to the Big Bore aka the same-o and same-o tired and discredited Riot Act.

Complete waste of time for all the rest of us it is.

44 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Complete waste of time for all the rest of us it is.

Not quite, if you're fan of watching chickens immediately after their head has been chopped off. More seriously, the financial markets have been expecting a Clinton win, and getting jittery every time that looks to be at risk. Imagine the bloodbath that will start on November 9 if Trump wins. 2007/2008 all over again?

Already voted for Trump Pence.  Tens of thousands of voters show up at multiple rallies daily in the US where either trump or Pence speaks.  The polls are all flawed with over polling democrats voters as the media attempts to keep voters home with all is lost polling. Trump will win by a landslide as Regan did.  I just left the US a few weeks ago, there is a frenzy all over the USA, the media does not matter anymore.  Its neighbor telling neighbor vote for trump.  Signs all over saying "I am not voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriends wife", and Hillary for Prison.  People are fed up with the elitist democrats, a do nothing congress.  They are going to drain the swamp.  Anyone that can not see that does not understand America in this climate. 

35 minutes ago, jimmyyy said:

Already voted for Trump Pence.  Tens of thousands of voters show up at multiple rallies daily in the US where either trump or Pence speaks.  The polls are all flawed with over polling democrats voters as the media attempts to keep voters home with all is lost polling. Trump will win by a landslide as Regan did.  I just left the US a few weeks ago, there is a frenzy all over the USA, the media does not matter anymore.  Its neighbor telling neighbor vote for trump.  Signs all over saying "I am not voting for Monica Lewinsky's ex boyfriends wife", and Hillary for Prison.  People are fed up with the elitist democrats, a do nothing congress.  They are going to drain the swamp.  Anyone that can not see that does not understand America in this climate. 

Oh and here was me thinking you are an Australian!

It's quite stunning how the criminal racket controlled by the Clinton's has caused a once proud democracy to rot from the top down. If she isn't stopped now the U.S will complete its transition to a banana republic en route to being subsumed into a vassal state of the global elites.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyJCXhnskvE

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

12 hours ago, Bob9 said:

AND .............. he made a commitment to Congress that he would keep them informed if anything happened or changed in regards to the Clinton email investigation. Not informing Congress, after having agreed to notifying Congress, is a serious criminal offence punishable by a prison term.

You can, of course cite the legal justification for that claim. Being one of the few Brits who is clearly an experienced US Constitutional Law scholar.

9 hours ago, dcutman said:

The big question here, do the citizen's of the United States want to hire somebody that has violated every one of the concerns on the following list while representing the US as Secretary Of State?

Or a maybe better question. Any body trying to gain Govt employment or military service that required a security clearance would be disqualified, why does this not apply to the presidency?

Eligibility Guidelines for Gaining Security Clearance

http://www.military.com/veteran-jobs/security-clearance-jobs/security-clearance-eligibility.html

The Concern:

• Having close ties with individuals who are not citizens of the United States could create the potential for foreign influence that could result in the compromise of classified information.
  • Contacts with citizens of other countries or financial interests in other countries could also create vulnerability to coercion, exploitation, or pressure.

Conditions that could raise a security concern and may be disqualifying include:

• Sharing living quarters with a person or persons, regardless of their citizenship status, if the potential for adverse foreign influence exists;
  • Relatives, cohabitants, or associates who are connected with any foreign government;
  • Failing to report, where required, associations with foreign nationals
  • Conduct which may make the individual vulnerable to coercion, exploitation, or pressure by a foreign government;
  • Indications that representatives or nationals from a foreign country are acting to increase the vulnerability of the individual to possible future exploitation, coercion or pressure;
  • A substantial financial interest in a country, or in any foreign owned or operated business that could make the individual vulnerable to foreign influence.

Conditions that could raise a security concern and may be disqualifying include:

• Reliable, unfavorable information provided by associates, employers, coworkers, neighbors, and other acquaintances;
  • The deliberate omission, concealment, or falsification of relevant and material facts from investigations to determine security clearance eligibility;
  • Personal conduct or concealment of information that may increase a persons susceptibility to blackmail;
  • A pattern of dishonesty or rule violations, including violation of any written or recorded agreement made between the individual and the agency.
  • Association with persons involved in criminal activity.

• Allegations or admissions of criminal conduct, regardless of whether the person was formally charged;
  • A single serious crime or multiple lesser offenses.
  • Unauthorized disclosure of classified information;
  • Violations that are deliberate or multiple or due to negligence.
  • Illegal or unauthorized entry into any information technology system;
  • Illegal or unauthorized modification, destruction, manipulation, or denial of access to information residing on an information technology system;
  • Removal (or use) of hardware, software or media from any information technology system without authorization, when specifically prohibited by rules, procedures, guidelines or regulations;
  • Introduction of hardware, software or media into any information technology system without authorization, when specifically prohibited by rules, procedures, guidelines or regulations;

I have looked at the Constitution. It is quite clear about the qualifications required for seeking election as President. Nothing on your list is among them. Neither is there any authorization for the US Military to require Candidates for the Presidency to comply with anything.

So I looked further back in the founding documents to see if there are any references to these criteria. I know that Benjamin Franklin's Poor Richards Almanac is not a founding document but it is a core element of the perceived and received American 'character', sorry the White Male Bourgeoise character. Franklin was fond of its. His entire day was regulated by lists. Nothing of your list there.

I looked again at Thomas Paine's The Rights of Man. Been a while since reading it but refreshing my memory on melting pots was good. Again, nothing from your list. The same with Madison and Hamilton's writings in the Federalist Papers.

I guess you just think that you and whatever little bureaucrats came up with this list are better than the people who put together the American Experiment. Such people would not be shocked by the irrational partisanship that would allow someone to presume to ignore the Constitution. There were partisans in their time also. But they, like others who actually have a brain would be completely bored by the predictability of this ongoing nonsense.

For your reference, to be a Candidate for President you need to be a natural born citizen and have attained the age of 35 years. You can take your silly moralizing and stick it with the Eligibility Guidelines for Gaining Security Clearance which have absolutely nothing to do with anything.

11 hours ago, Linzz said:

Snobby reply

A New Zealander arguing US criminal law with an American lawyer. Joined by a Brit UKIP'er and an Australian former warehouse guard. Getting their clocks cleaned. Then whining about the elitism of someone who knows something that they don't.

Just keep on celebrating ignorance. It is the Trump way. Something is true just by virtue of the fact that it was taken from some right wing website, which is, of course, the only thing that non Americans have to go on since they are not actually living there or part of the culture. Just part of the Culture Wars fighting diversity, inclusivity and multiculturalism.

Bill Maher Urges Donald Trump to ‘Stop Whining Like a Little Bitch

http://www.thewrap.com/bill-maher-donald-trump-whiny-little-bitch/

Goes for his fanboys too.

It is becoming much more difficult to defend a vicious corrupt liar called Hillary, isn't it? Other than for amusement, it makes no sense to try to debate rabid democrats. They would vote for Hillary even if she were in prison where she belongs.

4 hours ago, Steely Dan said:

It's quite stunning how the criminal racket controlled by the Clinton's has caused a once proud democracy to rot from the top down. If she isn't stopped now the U.S will complete its transition to a banana republic en route to being subsumed into a vassal state of the global elites.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/fyJCXhnskvE

This one was Comey's baby when he was in the U.S. Attorney's Office in NYC....

Via Twitter, the FBI today announced the release of files from a 2001 investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the pardon of Marc Rich.

The case was closed in 2005

Comey went so deeply and comprehensively and into detail in the investigation he probably was at some point in the room in Chappaqua where the server was placed several years later. Wouldn't that be ironic.

So anyway, read and weep as the Republican bloodhound Comey states in great detail how and why he found oogats.

2 hours ago, Gary A said:

It is becoming much more difficult to defend a vicious corrupt liar called Hillary, isn't it? Other than for amusement, it makes no sense to try to debate rabid democrats. They would vote for Hillary even if she were in prison where she belongs.

trump is much, much worse and if Hill is out of the picture, we have a very capable and qualified V.P. that isn't a far right wing fanatic.

Again if you want to go back in time to darker times, back to illegal abortions, etc. by all means vote trump! 

Edited by Jingthing

28 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Via Twitter, the FBI today announced the release of files from a 2001 investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the pardon of Marc Rich.

Comey went so deeply and comprehensively and into detail in the investigation he probably was at some point in the room in Chappaqua where the server was placed several years later. Wouldn't that be ironic.

So anyway, read and weep as the Republican bloodhound Comey states in great detail how and why he found oogats.

I find it amusing how Comey went from the democrat's hero to a republican bloodhound. Which is it?

Forget about Comey, he is merely saving his own skin whilst the Clinton house of cards collapses.we should pay tribute to all those who helped it collapse. Julian Assange, James O'Keefe, Anonymous and ironically a Wiener too. Considering Wiener's unwitting contribution I propose a statue be erected in his honor. Perhaps on Governors Island facing across towards Liberty. It wouldn't have a torch in its hand though. ;-)

16 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Noone alleged that the media is "solely" responsible besides YOU. Red Herring much?

This is Trump from 2014 and it as anti-media as it gets. Quit making things up.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/donald-trump-media-106338

Guess you're getting mixed  up, what with the snipping of posts and all that. I was the one suggesting there was more to Republican failure over the last 8 years than media bias (like here). The one highlighting the media's role while ignoring other mentioned factors is you.

The link posted is from 2014. We are discussing Trump's relationship with the media during his campaigns. In addition, Trump's comments were presented on Fox. Not clear if Fox is considered MSM nowadays and by whom. Seems like MSM is simply a tag for any major media outlet which does not say what one expects.

Here's another article, presenting a somewhat more complex analysis:

The media’s love-hate relationship with Donald Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-medias-love-hate-relationship-with-donald-trump/2015/09/01/16d8ee38-50cb-11e5-933e-7d06c647a395_story.html

18 hours ago, Linzz said:

You are right that Trump often doesn't help himself but the Press loved him in the Primaries because he was outrageous and a celebrity but nobody expected him to get as far as he has. Once he became a serious contender the liberal Press (journalists are mostly liberals) freaked out. It's pretty obvious that collectively they are behind Hillary if you look at the donations to her campaign from the media, 96%, compared to Trump who received only a tiny fraction, 4%. 

This makes the media not journalists but advocates.

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/10/17/20330/journalists-shower-hillary-clinton-campaign-cash

For your closing remark to be on mark, you'd have to demonstrate that the reporting is biased.

Donations may identify a person's (even a journalist) support of a candidate. It does not automatically imply biased reporting.

BREAKING: FBI JUST RELEASED HILLARY’S EMAIL INVESTIGATION ONLINE

clinton-crook-fbi.jpg

The FBI released documents from their Clinton Email Investigation.

From the FBI website:

Hillary Rodham Clinton served as U.S. Secretary of State from January 21, 2009 to February 1, 2013. The FBI conducted an investigation into allegations that classified information was improperly stored or transmitted on a personal e-mail server she used during her tenure.

We're sure that's just the 'teaser' and much more incriminating material will be released soon.

:smile: