Tamarand garden

cmtg1

I was there last year for Friday night buffet.  At that time, 199 baht, so i could not refuse.  Food good  and plentiful, grounds quiet and pleasant, many green vines/trees and such.  The place operates a work program for hill tribe kids, teens, who want restaurant training.  So that is kind of nice.  Also the place supports some hill tribe schools, maybe an orphanage.  Probably need some mosquito repellant but i'd go back and give the daily menu a run.

The place i mention is located just west of MeeChok plaza towards the river about 2km, turn left.  I think Tamarand Garden is the name. Could be wrong, though. 

2 hours ago, jobin said:

I was there last year for Friday night buffet.  At that time, 199 baht, so i could not refuse.  Food good  and plentiful, grounds quiet and pleasant, many green vines/trees and such.  The place operates a work program for hill tribe kids, teens, who want restaurant training.  So that is kind of nice.  Also the place supports some hill tribe schools, maybe an orphanage.  Probably need some mosquito repellant but i'd go back and give the daily menu a run.

The place i mention is located just west of MeeChok plaza towards the river about 2km, turn left.  I think Tamarand Garden is the name. Could be wrong, though. 

yes read the sign tamarind garden

U r misunderstanding, or i am not properly addressing your issue.  Yes, i can  read but possibly i cannot remember precisely the name of the restaurant that i ate at last year.  Get it now?

And is it Tamarand or Tamarind, as you write both?

10 hours ago, jobin said:

U r misunderstanding, or i am not properly addressing your issue.  Yes, i can  read but possibly i cannot remember precisely the name of the restaurant that i ate at last year.  Get it now?

And is it Tamarand or Tamarind, as you write both?

please look at the photo. surely you must remember where you ate

Archived