Distressed internet idol causes 9-car crash in Ratchada, challenges people to hurt her

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, malt25 said:

" help and support "  what, to grow up & stand on her own 2 feet !!!

If she has psychological or drug dependency issues she should be helped.

Doesn't mean she should be absolved of responsibility for her criminal behaviour but therapy should be part of her rehabilitation/sentence. 

On 11/2/2016 at 0:11 PM, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

I agree.  A lot of times I see Thai models I think the same thing.  Really plane looking girls.  I prefer cute or pretty girls with womanly features.  Thai models sometimes I look real close to make sure they not ladyboys because that's what they look like to me.

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:11 AM, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

Not only that but the skin colour, the whitening cream really is so bad for skin.

21 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

If she has psychological or drug dependency issues she should be helped.

Doesn't mean she should be absolved of responsibility for her criminal behaviour but therapy should be part of her rehabilitation/sentence. 

If i was one of the car owners i would take her up on the offer of hurting her, done in the best possible taste of course.

On 02/11/2016 at 4:18 PM, ElPatron said:

From the video I can clearly see the same behavior I witnessed with the Ice smokers. 

It's be caused from elevated stress levels or low cortisol levels. There are any number of drugs that can cause this (both directly or through withdrawal) and there are plenty of medical conditions that can cause it. Considering she was being treated for it, I'd guess it's a medical condition. In any case I don't think it's fair to judge her without further information.

She certainly shouldn't have been driving but will probably get off without criminal penalty - there are plenty of precedents to support this, both rich and poor. Remmeber the epileptic lady who drove into Erawan? People drive under such conditions because they don't get punished for it.

On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 0:35 AM, F4UCorsair said:

The article says...........She pointed her index finger at her brains?????

I can't imagine where she was pointing!

Certainly not between the ears.

On 02/11/2016 at 10:33 PM, Golden Triangle said:

After watching the video, and not understanding a bloody word, this is my observation:

The saying goes that ' The closer the bone, the sweeter the meat'  well she is positively anorexic, so that's a no thank you from me.

And pray, how do I become an internet idol, I so crave to have millions of followers watching my every move. do you think this will do it for me ? 

images.jpg

Sexy man lol 

7 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

From 18 months ago. These special ones don't seem to be too good at controlling their cars or their emotions.

http://travel.aol.co.uk/2015/06/27/british-actress-charged-killing-thai-police-officer-car-crash/

anna reese.jpg

Another genetically modified specimen.

Not an attractive woman at all.  I don't like the nose, to big and pointy.  Love to see the before shots and I would guess she has totally destroyed her appearance.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:43 PM, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Not exactly a "natural beauty" as most have pointed out. I suspect she is a star in terms of followers or something just as ephemeral.

I wonder, if she had a "roadside breakdown" did anyone call the AA/RAC/AAA etc? Maybe she needs a good servicing?

probably  her  big  end  has  gone

On 11/2/2016 at 9:33 PM, Golden Triangle said:

After watching the video, and not understanding a bloody word, this is my observation:

The saying goes that ' The closer the bone, the sweeter the meat'  well she is positively anorexic, so that's a no thank you from me.

And pray, how do I become an internet idol, I so crave to have millions of followers watching my every move. do you think this will do it for me ? 

images.jpg

u need to  smile......thatll do  it

images.jpg.14a00157db94c483b833ddc71a903631.jpg

On 11/2/2016 at 0:05 PM, trogers said:

Ahhh...must have been Ecstasy...

Virtual Village Buffalo, no no no...or perhaps could not control bludder.....Bimbo Thainess definitely!!!!! -BMW =Bimbo must win

Edited by alanferdi