Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

webfact

1 minute ago, Pimay1 said:

I expect the Clinton insiders are shaking in their boots for the retribution on the way from Crooked Hillary. Huma Abedin is likely on a plane to Saudi already.

I read somewhere a few days ago that a big chunk of coin had been transferred  out of the country.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JackThompson said:

Sad that people continue to push the Big Lie that Trump is a bigot, or harbors bigots. 

Trump hired all kinds of people - men, women, all colors, and paid them according to their contributions, while Hillary paid women in her Senate office and at her foundations less than the men.

Trump de-segregated every club he bought - angering the local bigots, while Bill Clinton played golf at segregated clubs, locked-up record numbers for non-violent crimes, while Hillary called young blacks "superpredators" who should be "brought to heel," like dogs. 

Trump said he doesn't care what bathroom trans-genders want to use - try to find another Republican candidate with the guts to say that.  Even so, he got the Evangelical vote.

Some handful of bigots are anti-Clinton, sure.  They were set off by the antics of hard-core racist groups like "Black Lives Matter" and "La Raza" (Spanish for "the race"-  motto: "all for the race, none for the rest").  Billionaires funded both those groups to divide the common folk, so we fight with each other, instead of opposing the Transnational-Corporate serving traitors, in both major parties, who have wrecked and are wrecking our country.

Some things will return to state-decisions, like abortion.  All Americans are free to move to whatever state or locality they want.  It's about time that local-control of social issues became the norm - so we can stop fighting with each other for Federal power to "smash the other" with the Fed-Gov hammer.  

Don't waste your time...the SJW cabal (unemployed millennials, pernament university students, and Starbucks baristas) will never listen to anything they haven't first been spoon fed on Huff Post News or The Guardian.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only Putin has called Trump to congratulate him. The rest are stressing about the nasty things they said about Trump in the past.

Well we all know what goes around comes around. The rest as you say might be in for a hard row to hoe.

1 hour ago, phrodan said:

Mr Dasterdly - let me assist you with this issue before Jingthing goes off on another one of his self-serving rants.

Jingthing can feel free to deny this - but he knows it will be a lie.

The US gay community rallied around Hillary Clinton even though many hated her - or at the very least, as was said to me several times "I don't care for Hillary, but she's there to do a job for us."

That chosen job was to impose left-wing judges on the Supreme Court. The same gay guys would then say - 

"That will give us control of the Supreme Court for at least a generation."  

Jingthing and many others of his thinking are furious that the Supreme Court may, only may, now move in the opposite direction.  For JT, and many others - this election was all about the Supreme Court, nothing else. 

Is that right, Jingthing?

Who cares anymore...him, and those who think the same, were wiped-out in this election and it will be years before they ever recover to be more than an annoyance.

Fox just had the popular vote map up. The US was almost entirely red, except on the coasts and a big bit on the Mexican border.

How could the Dems have got it so wrong? They picked what must probably be the most unpopular female politician in the entire country. Warren would probably have won, but thank the deity she didn't stand.

1 hour ago, Pib said:

With the Republicans to have control of the Presidency, Senate and House, wonder which country the Republicans will choose to go to war with...and how soon after they take power?   Maybe Mexico?   Donald wouldn't have to build his wall if he makes it the 51st state.

Your confusing Donald with the Obama-Hillary team, who are currently at war in 6 states in the Middle East (Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, Yemen, Libya, and Somalia). Try to keep your facts straight when posting on the internet for all to see (your ignorance).

It's been a hard fought victory. A lot of arguments, insults and suspensions on TV. Personally I'm disappointed Trump won. But it could have been worse: it could have been Ted Cruz or Chris Christie or God help us Ben Carson. I'll just have to console myself that we got a Democrat in office for a rare third term.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, Usernames said:

Yes! I Rightist Supreme Court.  I can't wait!  And now that the Democrats having set a precedent for using the "nuclear option," all that is needed is a simple majority to confirm!  And the Republicans kept control of the Senate!  Here comes a Right Wing Supreme Court.  Joyful day!

My guns are safe from Hillary's cold creepy hands  :tongue:

14 minutes ago, steve2112 said:

trumps first order of business will be to lock up everyone that made fun of him

Jeez...he better start building masses of prisons then cause the rest of the world is going to be taking the p!ss out of America and the Trumster big time for the next four years....

I think Assange's legal troubles are with Sweden. 

But nonetheless, I love living in Thailand -- I asked my 2 favorite non-English speaking Thai females today did they know that it is a big day in America today? And they both said NO.

You could have told them one of two things

Trump is president or johnny boom boom borderd his flight to Pattaya and got exactly the same response

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't see any hateful bile in what he said. The only hateful bile I have seen has been Clinton supporters hating Trump in his time of triumph.

Anyway, what has abortion got to do with a thread about Trump winning the white house?

Not at this time of triumph...the past 6 months! No matter, they all look like a bunch of Hillary shills and out and out fools now.

How anyone could align themselves with the thoroughly corrupt Clinton machine, the disgusting sexual predators found throughout their network of friends and associates, and the thoroughly amoral John Podesta, Donna Brazille, and Debbie Schultz is beyond any rational person's comprehension. And then to think they thought they could  bamboozle the nation and hoist this un-indicted felon to the Presidency...well at least you can say they've got chutzpah.

1 minute ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Not at this time of triumph...the past 6 months! No matter, they all look like a bunch of Hillary shills and out and out fools now.

How anyone could align themselves with the thoroughly corrupt Clinton machine, the disgusting sexual predators found throughout their network of friends and associates, and the thoroughly amoral and John Podesta, Donna Brazille, and Debbie Schultz is beyond any rational person's comprehension. And then to think they thought they could  bamboozle the nation and foist this felon to the Presidency...well at least you can say they've got chutzpah.

The new pres ain't a sex predator...?

2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

How about Ivanka...she could pose on my knee any day (and I usually don't go that way but for her I could make an exception).

Id prefer Tiffany purely because iam sure ive seen her doing some freaky vids on redtube..

I think the election was won the night Trump accepted the Republican nomination and all his family came out on stage and it looked like a New York fashion show runway...most of the country's male vote was locked up then and there...contrast that to Hillary's entourage on stage, which looked like a mashup of weight-lifters from the YWCA and AARP members.

Archived