Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

webfact

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

No, he's never been charged with any such crime nor paid money to settle a civil lawsuit accusing him or sexual battery and assault (unlike the spouse of the loosing candidate).

Never said he's been charged, just heard recordings and allegations..

5 minutes ago, Pdaz said:

Dopey Clinton spent millions courting the minorities.. only to realise once it was too late the definition of "minority".

luckily the majority voted for Trump.. 

Hillary, "you're fired"

Pretty dumb for a Yale Law School graduate not to realize that you don't win an election by going after the minority of voters!

For all their talk about creating a more equitable society, the Democrats ignored a large part of the constituency, ie working class urban and rural whites ( who voted Trump 90/10 to more than compensate for the urban /minority vote for Clinton).

This is not far off being a landslide: in fact take California, New York and Illinois out and it is one.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I didn't see any hateful bile in what he said. The only hateful bile I have seen has been Clinton supporters hating Trump in his time of triumph.

Anyway, what has abortion got to do with a thread about Trump winning the white house?

The only hateful bile I have seen has been Clinton supporters hating Trump in his time of triumph.

Guess that partisan blind spot is still in place. :coffee1:

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Seriously, you don't believe trump will pick from his list of SCALIA like justices? Lots of things he said are B.S. like about the wall, but there is no logical reason why he wouldn't pick from that list. As the winner he has that right and he has the senate that will confirm. My list was about consequences of that. 

I try to differentiate between things politicians say and things that they actually do. So Trump had a list, fine. Your assumptions rest on these names being the ones actually nominated and approved. Further, it  assumes these SCOTUS will act as legal rubber stamps. I am not saying these things will not happen, just that it's not certain that they will.

The USA - Russia relations might feel rosy for an while. 

But it's just a matter of time when wikileaks will find an email, document or video where Putin is laughing Trumps ignorance of world politics. 

Sorry, should be Anonymous as wikileaks would never publish such an document. 

Keep the red button far away from Trump. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He has to at least try to build the wall, help the vets, cancel TPPT, renege on the Iran deal, renegotiate NAFTA, replace Obamacare, cut taxes and reduce regulations. He might not get it done, but he HAS to try.

No, he does not. Those are your projections and I guess many voters share them. There is nothing in Trump's history to indicate that he sees himself as responsible for his own statements, or for carrying out promises. Most, if not all, of the issues mentioned are not easily undone, if they can be at all. Wonder who he'll blame for not being able to pull these off.

50 minutes ago, mcfish said:

You could have told them one of two things

Trump is president or johnny boom boom borderd his flight to Pattaya and got exactly the same response

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

That was early this morning and I didn't tell them anything.

1 hour ago, Pimay1 said:

I expect the Clinton insiders are shaking in their boots for the retribution on the way from Crooked Hillary. Huma Abedin is likely on a plane to Saudi already.

Nah, probably book deal time.

23 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I think the election was won the night Trump accepted the Republican nomination and all his family came out on stage and it looked like a New York fashion show runway...most of the country's male vote was locked up then and there...contrast that to Hillary's entourage on stage, which looked like a mashup of weight-lifters from the YWCA and AARP members.

I hope you're wrong and that the vote had nothing to do with 'how the candidates families and entourage "looked".

Its frightening to think that you may be partly right.

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Your confusing Donald with the Obama-Hillary team, who are currently at war in 6 states in the Middle East (Syria, Iraq, Afganistan, Yemen, Libya, and Somalia). Try to keep your facts straight when posting on the internet for all to see (your ignorance).

At least two of these were campaigns started under Republican presidents. And with regard to the others, doubtful that things would have been different if there was a Republican president in place.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

At least two of these were campaigns started under Republican presidents. And with regard to the others, doubtful that things would have been different if there was a Republican president in place.

Well Trump isn't those former Republican presidents and Obama had 8 years to end them...but instead chose to start 6 new wars instead.

51 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Not at this time of triumph...the past 6 months! No matter, they all look like a bunch of Hillary shills and out and out fools now.

How anyone could align themselves with the thoroughly corrupt Clinton machine, the disgusting sexual predators found throughout their network of friends and associates, and the thoroughly amoral John Podesta, Donna Brazille, and Debbie Schultz is beyond any rational person's comprehension. And then to think they thought they could  bamboozle the nation and hoist this un-indicted felon to the Presidency...well at least you can say they've got chutzpah.

Hope some of you will take note of Trump's victory speech, and adopt a less dismissing confrontational tone. These elections were bad enough a strain on existing divisions within the US, can't see the benefit (other that post-elections relief) of making things worse.

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

I think Assange's legal troubles are with Sweden. 

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

He hasn't been charged with anything yet in the US and I don't know that Trump's AG would be the one to press charges. But you're right -- I don't keep up.

His legal team agreed to have him extradited to Sweden if they would promise not to extradite him to the USA.  Sweden said, "no deal."  The entire reason for the bogus charges was to get him somewhere from which he could be extradited to the USA.  Even the woman who allegedly made the charge against him in Sweden said the govt made up the whole story.

1 minute ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Well Trump isn't those former Republican presidents and Obama had 8 years to end them...but instead chose to start 6 new wars instead.

As said, at least two of the six were inheritance left over from Republican term in office. So no 6 new wars. And like the rest of us, you have no idea what Trump will or will not do. His statements on this issue are rather contradictory.

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

Hope some of you will take note of Trump's victory speech, and adopt a less dismissing confrontational tone. These elections were bad enough a strain on existing divisions within the US, can't see the benefit (other that post-elections relief) of making things worse.

I went easy on that corrupt crowd and I said they had chutzpah...what more do you want?

And your advice would be much more useful if directed at the myriad of Trump haters to be found on this Forum (but who are mostly curiously absent today).

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So you consider allegations to be sufficient proof of a crime. Good grief.

Posters have been warned not to make unproven accusations of such against Trump.

Eeeeeer, I listened to a recording...Are you saying it ain't 'im...?

And don't warn me about allegations I haven't made....Go ask the folk out there that I have read their stuff AND listened to a recording...Gawd..

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

As said, at least two of the six were inheritance left over from Republican term in office. So no 6 new wars. And like the rest of us, you have no idea what Trump will or will not do. His statements on this issue are rather contradictory.

But we already KNOW the Obama-Hillary policy...Tora...Tora...Tora!

26 minutes ago, JemJem said:

As an anti-Islamist in Turkey, I welcome this development.

Mr. Trump, please please please impose various sanctions on the Islamofascist government of Turkey. ASAP.

19 minutes ago, JemJem said:

I just hope that Islamofascism will start losing ground in most places around the world, including in my country Turkey.

Go, Mr. Trump !

What, exactly, in Trump's election leads you to believe it would have any effect on Turkey or militant Islamic groups?

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

I went easy on that corrupt crowd!

And your advice would be much more useful if directed at the myriad of Trump haters to be found on this Forum (but who are mostly curiously absent today).

I have posted similar thoughts at absentee posters (not too surprising, guess it  would have been mirrored if HRC would have won). My point is more to do with things directed at other posters and voters, less with regard to criticizing candidates.

11 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

His legal team agreed to have him extradited to Sweden if they would promise not to extradite him to the USA.  Sweden said, "no deal."  The entire reason for the bogus charges was to get him somewhere from which he could be extradited to the USA.  Even the woman who allegedly made the charge against him in Sweden said the govt made up the whole story.

Well unless he is indicted in absetia in the next 2 months, he would seem to be pretty free of recieving a possible criminal indicment at least for the next 4 years. Maybe a Medal of Freedom.

Archived