VIDEO: Donald Trump outlines migrant deportation and Mexico wall plan

webfact

Jingthing.

I agree,and i hope you are right,but it didnt do both Kennedy brothers any good,or Ronald Reagan,And all the other presidents that met their demise at the hands of a persistent,or would be assassin. Dont run away with the idea that i am down on U.S security when it comes to their leaders.I am very well aware that they are among the best in the world.Also i am very pro American,having lived and worked there for 5 years and a regular visitor for 10 further years.But its a different enemy.Its an enemy that doesnt mind killing people and themselves going with them.I cant remember who it was who said that if destruction of America comes,it will come from within,but i bet you can enlighten me.

I have made many fine American friends over here,in the years i had a couple of bars,and i dont call them septics or any other derogatory names.

My post was meant as a 'hope not',not a prediction.

8 hours ago, WaywardWind said:

I cannot believe that people actually believed him when he said he would build a wall and deport 11 million undocumented aliens.

Building a fence along the border has been estimated to cost between $15 and 25 billion USD; the cost for a wall would be substantially higher.

But that pales when alongside the cost of mass deportation. Deporting 11 million people has been estimated at between 400 and 600 billion USD. If his latest iteration is to be believed  - between 2 and 3 million individuals - it would still cost over $100 billion dollars.

The effects on the US economy would be enormous.

Perhaps the 50 million plus who voted for Trump should pony up $2,000 each as a deposit on the cost, with a final bill to follow.

The BBC wrote an (amusing) article on the subject in April in fact: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36114246

Edited by Xircal

Just now, dunroaming said:

Or we could call a spade a spade and give him a more appropriate title, not President trump but President Fart, with a capital F.

If he wants respect then he needs to earn it and that ain't going to happen any time soon.

If you say so.  He's still president-elect.  Get used to it.

3 minutes ago, crackhouseparty said:

Tell that to Jingthing, whoever he is.  The dominator thinks he's bigger than The Donald. 

And nobody has the gall to oppose him in case they upset the moderators.

Jingthing is a very astute poster.  We all have differing opinions on here and all are equally valid.  life's too short to let things get personal.

Tax Mexican trucks coming across the border and give the money to the Wall fund.  No problem.  Mexicans pay for the wall.  Mexicans won't stop coming because they have a 58 billion dollar advantage over USA - (US deficit.)

Edited by Dtrump

9 hours ago, orchidlady said:

Not a republican but have been getting emails from right wing former republican congressmen from my area back home...they are working on getting Pence in by way of impeachment.

And your congressman just mail their future plans against the president of the USA to you ?

I only can say one thing about this.

WOW

21 hours ago, crackhouseparty said:

Indeed, though I'm not arguing.  Trump's long odds was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Did you ever see a poor bookie?? Time will prove that their odds of making a profit were better than the ones that cast votes. Lets hope the Chinese keep buying Tbills so that all of Trumps grandiose plans come to fruition and not stagnation. I wonder that if and when the infrastructure build out takes place whether contractors will bid on jobs or be worried about being stiffed by the Donald. 

On 11/15/2016 at 1:19 PM, elgordo38 said:

I am doing a memory check to try and figure out who the last politician was that kept his word and I am coming up empty. Uncle Donald really? A lot of voters in his corner? Kind of reminds me when I was young and went to a sideshow and a barker kept piling cheap crap into a bag and constantly saying "Who will give me $20 now" It reached a point where everyone rushed up $20 in hand and I was one of them. The Donald kept piling sorry throwing out wild promises till he got the people to vote for him. I think when they open the bag in the future they will be in for a surprise. Desperate people are fertile for manipulation.  Any of you old enough to remember H.C. Fields favorite saying. 

But Uncle Donald is NOT a politician. He is outside of the Washington machine. He cares deeply for America and I think you will be surprised at what he will accomplish.

9 minutes ago, ChoakMyDee said:

But Uncle Donald is NOT a politician. He is outside of the Washington machine. He cares deeply for America and I think you will be surprised at what he will accomplish.

I await breathless. Looking at his past accomplishments I could well die for lack of breath. 

1 minute ago, elgordo38 said:

I await breathless. Looking at his past accomplishments I could well die for lack of breath. 

He may indeed get "stuff" done.  For example, he can easily meet his promise of erasing all Obama executive orders including really good ones about civil rights. 

17 hours ago, Dtrump said:

Tax Mexican trucks coming across the border and give the money to the Wall fund.  No problem.  Mexicans pay for the wall.  Mexicans won't stop coming because they have a 58 billion dollar advantage over USA - (US deficit.)

Tax remittances on all money sent from the US to Mexico.  It's easy, all you do is add a line into the accounting procedure when people either wire money or transfer it through a bank. BTW, one of the families this would impact the most is probably the Bushes.

Edited by Usernames

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He may indeed get "stuff" done.  For example, he can easily meet his promise of erasing all Obama executive orders including really good ones about civil rights. 

Silly me I always thought that politicians had forward buttons as well. I can well imagine the cost of repealing all these executive orders and replacing them. Why is it that politicians always want to start with a clean litter box. 

Yes, there will be many surprises. The whole world is waiting....

Well, this is one item on his "To Do" list that I've got no problem with.  If I get caught swimming the Mekong to enter Thailand, or caught on overstay and/or working illegally, I'll get banged up and tossed out.  I knew the deal and consciously broke the law.  Fair Play.

3 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Well, this is one item on his "To Do" list that I've got no problem with.  If I get caught swimming the Mekong to enter Thailand, or caught on overstay and/or working illegally, I'll get banged up and tossed out.  I knew the deal and consciously broke the law.  Fair Play.

The danger in not stemming the flow of Mexican illegal immigrants is they will eventually outnumber the native American population; then the USA will become just like the 3rd world hell hole they came from. That's where the left has a disconnect. They don't realize they are shooting themselves in the foot by importing so many future democratic voters.  The eventual result is the end of western civilization.

Immigration was never intended to be a charity program for third world poor and uneducated to go to the US and live on welfare. It was meant to bring hard working/well educated people to enhance American society. Donald Trump realizes this and he's the only one with enough guts to speak plainly about it. If he doesn't succeed, the US will be a 3rd world country in approximately 20 years.

12 minutes ago, ChoakMyDee said:

The danger in not stemming the flow of Mexican illegal immigrants is they will eventually outnumber the native American population; then the USA will become just like the 3rd world hell hole they came from. That's where the left has a disconnect. They don't realize they are shooting themselves in the foot by importing so many future democratic voters.  The eventual result is the end of western civilization.

Immigration was never intended to be a charity program for third world poor and uneducated to go to the US and live on welfare. It was meant to bring hard working/well educated people to enhance American society. Donald Trump realizes this and he's the only one with enough guts to speak plainly about it. If he doesn't succeed, the US will be a 3rd world country in approximately 20 years.

Indeed, and an irony not lost on Native Americans.  :saai: