Things, I dont understand, in Thailand

Peterw42

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Yes. Where else would they go?

Cambodia . Most countries would never allow the low lifes that enter Thailand  this includes foreign women. You would be grabbed once you got off the plane, jailed , and deported for life. Here its just wander right in anytime you please.

Naked-Farrang-soi-nana-1.jpg

1230051_548106601909269_1559215555_nb.jpg

post-242586-0-76113800-1450373119_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mitkof Island

49 minutes ago, bokningar said:

Not sure about that.

I did read about a blindtest, and apparently girls gave better b-jobs then guys.

No lady boys in the test, think it was Denmark :biggrin: 

Why dont I ever get asked to participate in those tests, lol (wearing the blindfold)

8 minutes ago, Mitkof Island said:

Cambodia . Most countries would never allow the low lifes that enter Thailand  this includes foreign women. You would be grabbed once you got off the plane, jailed , and deported for life. Here its just wander right in anytime you please.

Naked-Farrang-soi-nana-1.jpg

That guy should be charged with voyeurism. 

6 minutes ago, geronimo said:

The ones wearing the blindfold were the ones giving!

that doesnt make sense, the reciever would be judging and be blindfolded so as not to infuence the decision. What would be the point of blindfolding the giver ??

or did I just take the bait, lol

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

that doesnt make sense, the reciever would be judging and be blindfolded so as not to infuence the decision. What would be the point of blindfolding the giver ??

or did I just take the bait, lol

Hook, line and sinker! :sorry:

12 hours ago, georgemandm said:

Thanks for that but the visas here are a joke sorry to say .

The visa in to Australia is hard to get yes because every man and his dog want to live there .

But when you are lucky enough to get to live there you are  entitled to everything like we are .

own land work and all of that not like here in thailand.

Yes I will come and see the family here for sure and my friends and thailand is a good country not great but good and I think most Thais are good people but the government needs to get it right to help them out with lots of things .

Yes I love Australia very much because it give me the chance in my life now to have a great retirement .

My lovely mother god rest her sol would always tell me how hard her life was back in Greece with the war and being poor and no food to eat ,so that is why I love my country so much I am very lucky to be an Australian .

Oh, so you originate from Greece. Before I first came to Thailand it was my favourite place to holiday back in the early 80s. Food was often a bit cold, but I have had some great meals there. The islands are (or were when I was there) very beautiful. People were friendly enough and enjoyed a joke.

Of course the EU has screwed the Greek economy, you should never have joined the Euro.

Best of luck, Australia is not for everyone,  I had a friend who was there two years and couldn't stand the place, but my son is applying for citizenship.

1 minute ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Oh, so you originate from Greece. Before I first came to Thailand it was my favourite place to holiday back in the early 80s. Food was often a bit cold, but I have had some great meals there. The islands are (or were when I was there) very beautiful. People were friendly enough and enjoyed a joke.

Of course the EU has screwed the Greek economy, you should never have joined the Euro.

Best of luck, Australia is not for everyone,  I had a friend who was there two years and couldn't stand the place, but my son is applying for citizenship.

+1

3 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

No not from Greece my parents are I am born Australia.

not understand how someone can't stand Australia but up to them .

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

No not from Greece my parents are I am born Australia.

not understand how someone can't stand Australia but up to them .

Went there once, lovely country. One of the very few countries I would consider making my home, along with New Zealand and Canada.

On 17/11/2016 at 1:50 PM, Mitkof Island said:

You just a bigger bank account to blow on the misses likely will last longer than most ten years instead of two. When it does run dry after she takes you to the cleaners you will have one of two options. End up on the streets begging or becoming the latest member of the (PFC) Pattaya Flying Club.

12806002_976981692378256_4901177588154880301_n.jpg

sounds like you know the feeling..... Don't be ashamed!!! Shit happens, mate!!!!

19 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Went there once, lovely country. One of the very few countries I would consider making my home, along with New Zealand and Canada.

Not so good at the moment, EU and the Euro have screwed the economy and the place is full of refugees and Economic migrants, from Syria, Afghanistan, north Africa etc. Huge unemployment, many people moving to UK & Germany to find work. Other two are just not warm enough for me.

39 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

Greece  ferked themselves but hey maybe like Thailand want to blame the rest of the world

On 17/11/2016 at 11:58 AM, Peterw42 said:

Westerners who buy a great big pickup trucks to drive to BigC once a week and immigration once a year.

It's only the small members that buy these trucks. Buriram Noi and her daily, "you big much more Somchai" is a slightly more expensive alternative that satisfies the inadequacy as well.

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

I realize its all about making money, they probably stocked it and it didnt sell. , but even supermarkets will have a whole aisle full of instant coffee and only one or two shelf's of real coffee.

To me, its like going to the milk section in 7/11, or the supermarket, and finding packets of powdered milk. 

You want to find a Gourmet Market, they have coffee by the bean and a grinder so you can get what you want. Instant is all I drink normally so I have no idea what the prices are like.

14 hours ago, geronimo said:

One of my favourites, although I can't do it if wifey is with me, in Big C, I will saunter around the electrical appliances until one of the staff comes over. I will then ask, in Thai, all about the appliance. It is unusual to find someone who can do this, so ... I turn it around and spend 20 minutes showing them how it works and explaining the dos and don'ts, to the utter amazement of everyone.

Fluency allows you to do this btw

A waste of time for both of you. But only one of you is getting paid to be there. Who's the stupid one?

12 hours ago, georgemandm said:

No problems mr English not need to google, because I have a life to go back home to ,not like you that seats all day on his I pad .

And to become a  Multi million  you don't need to be mr English do you .

One has to wonder where you made those multi million???? Certainly not in an english speaking country....

One thing for sure is that we don't know a multi million of what???? I would issues.......